• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taylor Raz Tickle Time

xotaylorrazxo

TMF Poster
Hey babes!
So 2 years ago I retired and began adventuring around the world... a year ago I returned to the states and bought a van, converted it into my mobile tiny home, and started journeying around the USA working at festivals and such. I have managed to find myself back in St. Petersburg, FL, USA staying at the Tickle Abuse studio for a bit as I renovate my van. This time is coming to a close as May 31 I'll be adventuring back out on the open road.

Soooooo... while I'm here Tickle Abuse has been so super kind and amazing and is allowing me to use the one of a kind bad ass equipment for tickle sessions. I also have the internet set up and a dope high tech camera for skype shows... THIS IS ONLY UNTIL MAY 31!!! I have very limited availability as I'll be working another festival in that time frame up at Live Oak, FL... I'll be doing fire performances!

Email me for details on skype shows and/or tickle and foot sessions... I'm open to being the lee or ler. xotaylorrazxo @ yahoo . com

xo Tay

Attachments

• IMG_4340.JPG
    IMG_4340.JPG
    602.4 KB · Views: 606
  • tay raz spread toes.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 521
  • meow tay raz.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 536
Good Lord I don't think you've EVER looked sexier! Honestly, my heart beat jumped up and it's pretty warm in NJ all of a sudden! All the best pretty lady!

Good Lord I don't think you've EVER looked sexier! Honestly, my heart beat jumped up and it's pretty warm in NJ all of a sudden! All the best pretty lady!

I disagree I liked her better before the funky hair and tattoos came about. What a shame..

Anyhow best of luck to you

I disagree I liked her better before the funky hair and tattoos came about. What a shame..

Anyhow best of luck to you

Did you really have to make this comment? Seriously, what was the point? She wasn't asking people what they think of her looks, yet you feel the need to dispute someone else's taste. Do you go around telling women that they are not attractive to their faces? Be a damn gentleman for once in your life. If you don't like her looks that is fine, but why even post it?

Taylor, it is great to see you back. You are one of my all time favorite ler/lee. You have always been amazing and I am glad to see you are still hanging around, even if you are not doing it full time. If only I was in Florida.....

Did you really have to make this comment? Seriously, what was the point? She wasn't asking people what they think of her looks, yet you feel the need to dispute someone else's taste. Do you go around telling women that they are not attractive to their faces? Be a damn gentleman for once in your life. If you don't like her looks that is fine, but why even post it?

Taylor, it is great to see you back. You are one of my all time favorite ler/lee. You have always been amazing and I am glad to see you are still hanging around, even if you are not doing it full time. If only I was in Florida.....

I agree with you Primetime, can't state how damn rude that was!

Taylor you look incredible and we miss you. If I lived in FLA, I would be all over the chance to tickle you. As a long time fan, I wish you all the best in your adventures. It beats the hell out of my current life!

Awesome pix. I would love to see the foot tickle train scenario ^_^

Taylor, you are under my skin forever. Have fun and be careful. It's great to see your post.

I agree, but I am old school. The look she is going for is in fashion today, but it is not my cup of tea either.

I would have left out, "What a shame.." but in my opinion she was hotter before the extreme change.

To each his own.

Taylor Raz has contributed many amazing videos and is a big part of this community. For that alone she is a super star! Also she has gorgeous feet!

One of the best ticklers EVER I still recall her video destroying Tasha!

Her worship videos with Honey and many others. She seems to be very ticklish, specially in her upperbody, but I think her feet are PERFECT High arches, defined heles and balls of the feet. Evven the slightly harder spots in these áreas makes them even sexier, and natural.

Her TERRIFIC LEGS and her nice, playful but even sadistic attitude makes her one of very the top ladies in the business

Is it was or were?...asking for a friend

Is it was or were?...asking for a friend

"I were" is the formally correct use the term here. It's used in hypothetical situations, like primetime is describing.

The use of "I was" is used in describing an event in past tense, such as a session with Tay; "I was fortunate to have a session with Tay."

However in this day and age, the use of "I was" in place of "I were" is becoming more prevalent as an informal use of the term. Obviously so, because we still understand what prime means.

However, let's not let a discussion about the nuances of English grammar get in the way of us marvelling over Tay's future exploits.

Having said that, any thoughts about hitting up Aus, Tay? :)

Hey everyone,
Tay is a wonderful and bubbly person and such a pleasure to interact with. If you have the chance and time to see her in a great and fun place such as this, I definitely encourage you to take advantage! You really won't regret it!
And come on guys, if you don't like how someone looks, there's no need to spread hate and discontent around. She's here putting herself out there for anyone who is willing to give things a shot. It's easy enough to just not say anything and move on to find something you appreciate.

Hi Taylor, Love your videos and your ticklish reactions and of course the way you tickle too, if you are ever in the Phoenix, AZ area please let know i'd love to meet and have a tickle session with you and I'm extremely ticklish thanks for the great videos

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back