• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal's Conundrum

NotTheToes

TMF Poster
Hi all,
To start off I'd like to say I do love this site and everything it stands for, overall there's a really healthy, friendly and accepting atmosphere. I'm in a little bit of a conundrum over meeting up with people though. I'm straight so ideally I'd like to meet up with a girl around my age (19) for some fun. I'm finding it really hard to find any girls on here, I've never really investigated the fetish community before so it's all very new to me. I understand that it is primarily guys on here, but really a LOT of the girls in the personals section are catfish, in fact the last 10 or so female posts in the U.K. Section are all catfish or one-post-wonder accounts, I can't seem to find ANY women interested in tickling in the U.K. to even talk to. I'm a perfectly normal sociable guy and I do get to experience some tickling in real life as you'll see from the true stories I have posted. But I'm looking for something more, a proper tickle session with someone with similar interests, so far it seems very very hard to find anything like that even on the biggest tickling site in the world :(

I'm very keen to explore with someone, I've even decided to give m/m a go as a Lee so long as it's nothing sexual, but that's usually dissapointing for the tickler as I'm not so in to it
I'll leave my kik here if anyone IS interested: Lfft123

[Update]: It seems I've been lucky! Found some great play partners both on here and on Fetlife. Thanks for the help :))

Last edited:
Hi all,
To start off I'd like to say I do love this site and everything it stands for, overall there's a really healthy, friendly and accepting atmosphere. I'm in a little bit of a conundrum over meeting up with people though. I'm straight so ideally I'd like to meet up with a girl around my age (19) for some fun. I'm finding it really hard to find any girls on here, I've never really investigated the fetish community before so it's all very new to me. I understand that it is primarily guys on here, but really a LOT of the girls in the personals section are catfish, in fact the last 10 or so female posts in the U.K. Section are all catfish or one-post-wonder accounts, I can't seem to find ANY women interested in tickling in the U.K. to even talk to. I'm a perfectly normal sociable guy and I do get to experience some tickling in real life as you'll see from the true stories I have posted. But I'm looking for something more, a proper tickle session with someone with similar interests, so far it seems very very hard to find anything like that even on the biggest tickling site in the world :(

I'm very keen to explore with someone, I've even decided to give m/m a go as a Lee so long as it's nothing sexual, but that's usually dissapointing for the tickler as I'm not so in to it.

I'll leave my kik here if anyone IS interested:

There seems to be a fairly active UK community on FetLife; you might want to check that out.

In the years that I've been visiting here as a guest and then a member, I've seen a lot of these 'one-post wonder' accounts as well. It's a shame that people do that, but I guess it's par for the course on a fetish forum! I certainly wouldn't let a few dodgy accounts put me off all the great, tolerant, open-minded things about the TMF :)

I hope you do find a fellow GB girl eventually, whether on here, or on Fetlife!

Just saw this thread and wondering what is a one-post wonder account anyway? I'm guessing it's a person who makes a personal or replies to one, seem perfect but then never appears again?

Just saw this thread and wondering what is a one-post wonder account anyway? I'm guessing it's a person who makes a personal or replies to one, seem perfect but then never appears again?

Yep! That's exactly what it is!

Thanks for the confirmation. Had that myself a few times and I know exactly how disappointing/irritating it can be.

Ive found that of the genuinely nice and "real" people on here they are mostly split into 2 groups - those that want to keep this life secret and have no intentions of taking things further than exploring online, and those who like to go to munches, socials and generally meet up outside of here too. So long as it is clear to everyone from the offset which camp you are in then there are no expecatations to be dashed.

Haha, that's definitely true. Big thanks to Wolf. Since making this post I've actually managed to have 3 sessions with different girls and I've got 7-8 more coming up over the next few months which is awesome :D

Ive found that of the genuinely nice and "real" people on here they are mostly split into 2 groups - those that want to keep this life secret and have no intentions of taking things further than exploring online, and those who like to go to munches, socials and generally meet up outside of here too. So long as it is clear to everyone from the offset which camp you are in then there are no expecatations to be dashed.

I agree with the above and say that it pretty much sums up the way it is today, adding in that it's probably about a 5% women to 95% male ratio, and that male ratio being almost all male Lees, which accounts for your, and everybody else's, frustration when it comes to actually meeting partners in real life. Cept for a handful, true female players [not including models because they are not really into this lifestyle] all but left the tickling and fetish scenes as it began to deteriorate in quality over the last 15 years. As for the fake females or males in email disguise? It's been the same way since the beginning of the Internet. I guess that is a fetish unto it's own.

At the beginning there was more variance and acceptance in play style, far more levels and deeper waters to dive into than the two Hoveactually pointed out above. Detailed scenes and far less shallow encounters than what's served up today as the main course. Existing photos and personal accountings show this to be true. And many more expansive people, including females, that wanted to meet IRL far over cyber stuff. While the more expansive types of ticklers still exist, they are rare and mostly private having been overrun by the shallower players of today. Class and deeper emotional scene play went by the way of "I want it now" like that bratty girl from Willy Wonka. Thus tickling as anything more than a quickie went the way of the same garbage chute as she did.

But you're just 19. I know it's hard for you to hear that. It was when I was 19, too. However, for your consideration; Many people here have waited longer than you've been alive to find a partner! So don't give up the hunt. There's great people out there, not all online, you're not going to find them at a munch or a nest, and certainly not here- this being but a really small conglomeration of people in this fetish to choose from. But it's a stepping stone with a lot of good rocks hidden just below the surface to stand upon and get your bearings.

Stick to what you want, not settle merely for what you can 'get'. Make sense?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back