• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking For Dungeon, Establishment, Practice, Whatever It's Called Near Philadelphia

midnightx

TMF Novice
Hello Community,

I've had a mind to try this for the past three months. I was close to hooking something up that would involve a substantial trip which turned out not to be in the cards. I've just reached a point that I really want to do something good for myself and indulging is overdue. It's not just a want, it's a need, and for the first time in my existence on this island Earth I'm not scared to ask for exactly what I hope to experience, if at least for a time.

Instead of leaving the state, I figure there has so to be somewhere near the Philadelphia area to find a girl in the biz who would be into tickling and submissive in general. My question to the rest of you who might have tried this before, does anyone know what's in this area? The ABE area (Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton) is even better but I suspect anyone operating in this field isn't as well advertised closer to home rather than Philly, where you can find anything if you look long enough. I know of Destiny's Chamber but I'm not really feeling what I'm after there (admittedly this is based on my gut more than first hand knowledge). Looking for more of an adorable sub than commanding dom situation.

Any information or advice is quite appreciated.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

Last edited:
Destiny's is great---Audrey is an amazing lee

If you are willing to drive 3 hours to Pittsburgh, I strongly recommend Carissa Montgomery. She's an amazing lee to tickle, extremely ticklish and one hell of a body!! One of the top lees i've tickled in my life.

Audrey is more ticklish than Carissa and Carissa is in Philly about once/month at Destination ny's ironically and she's great too. They even have a tickle chair there so your gut feeling couldn't be more wrong.

You gotta be goin like 120 on the turnpike to get from Philly to Pittsburgh in 3 hours. I've heard good things about destinys. Porcelaindoll used to work there and could probably give you some insight

You gotta be goin like 120 on the turnpike to get from Philly to Pittsburgh in 3 hours. I've heard good things about destinys. Porcelaindoll used to work there and could probably give you some insight

Hey, thanks everyone for the tips! To you as well Pghtkltorture, I'll try to ask her thoughts without being creepy(er) about it. Based on travel time and the comments made above I'll try to set something up with Audrey and see what happens.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

Ok guys, so I've put things in motion to actually, finally, be good to my soul and do this in about two weeks. Your recommendations have been priceless and yes, I was all wrong in my initial assumptions.

For my little adventure I'm having some trouble picking between Audrey (who you guys seem to like) and Chloe (who also indicates how ticklish she is). Both are very attractive ladies. Finally there's Simone, who does list tickling but doesn't give any details. Any advice on which one to go with? I'm kind of looking for a lighter more playful session than a lot of binding and inflicting tickle torture. I don't want to bug Porcelaindoll directly but if you see this please feel free to lend any thoughts.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

Ok guys, so I've put things in motion to actually, finally, be good to my soul and do this in about two weeks. Your recommendations have been priceless and yes, I was all wrong in my initial assumptions.

For my little adventure I'm having some trouble picking between Audrey (who you guys seem to like) and Chloe (who also indicates how ticklish she is). Both are very attractive ladies. Finally there's Simone, who does list tickling but doesn't give any details. Any advice on which one to go with? I'm kind of looking for a lighter more playful session than a lot of binding and inflicting tickle torture. I don't want to bug Porcelaindoll directly but if you see this please feel free to lend any thoughts.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

I've never tickled Simone, so I am not sure how ticklish she is. Chloe is adorable and has a really cute laugh. She is ticklish pretty much everywhere. She has modeled for Simply Tickling, so you could checkout​ a clip of her. Audrey I never had the chance to tickle, but I've heard her get tickled plus she's modeled for Tickle Intensive and Simply Tickling. She is smoking hot and her laughter is deeper than Chloe's. Either one would be great lees.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back