• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

House of laughs - the best friends

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Series 3 of 3 for the day... best friend Sacha and Melissa came to visit me so I figured we might as well have a few laughs... and that we did! Amazing duo! 4 clips all together...

Clip 1 duo upper body
Clip 2 duo feet
Clip 3 Sacha alone
Clip 4 Melissa alone

All four clips are awesome... but the best friends duo feet is beyong great

Www.clips4sale.com/115964

Attachments

• IMG_1214.JPG
    IMG_1214.JPG
    289.1 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_1217.JPG
    IMG_1217.JPG
    293.1 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_1216.JPG
    IMG_1216.JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 701
The girls seem really fun but the C4S previews kind of suck, I think the few minutes it takes to edit some and post them here will perk a lot more interest.

cool!! but you should have let the friends tickling each other too;)

Yeah, I really have no idea on how to do clip editing as of yet! My apologies on that... clips4sale offers a few options for previews... sometimes it's not the best of options but it will have to do for now...

If ai can vouch for my self I can most definetly say that these clips are really good! The best one being the best friends feet duo... as it pertains to this series &#55357;&#56832;

cool!! but you should have let the friends tickling each other too;)

I have a video on melissa tickling sacha... but both girls won't great a tickling LOL! They we're better at receiving LOL

Very nice. You must have had a great time tickling these cuties. The only thing that could make this better is if you had somebody else there so each girl could get both feet ticked at the same time ;-)

Yes, I will post it in the next few days... I just find both girls we're better at being ticklee's then tickler's

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back