• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Alyssa Turns The Tables: The Yoga Tickle' (F/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
This is the sequel to 'Alyssa Tickled Under The Bed'. I've been feeling quite creative this weekend, and I'm excited to share this story with everyone!

I hope you guys enjoy reading it, and if you've got any feedback or thoughts, I'd love to hear them. I'm trying to improve myself with every story that I write :)

She stretched her arms above her head, closed her eyes, and clasped her hands together. Breathing in deeply, she held it for ten seconds, and exhaled.

Yoga was one of Jen's passions. She loved finding some peace and calm, often at the end of a very hectic day. She'd already lifted some light weights out in the back garden, and now she was ready to unwind.

It was a beautiful summer's evening, and Jen was barefoot and sitting cross-legged on her yoga mat. Her dark red hair was tied loosely into a ponytail, and she was wearing a loose-fitting blue t shirt and black Lycra shorts. Early evening sunlight was streaming in, and a refreshing breeze blew through the open window. She took a sip of ice-cold water from her bottle and felt the breeze lightly caress her skin.

In her relaxed state, the sound of the living room door opening sounded far away, as did the greeting of her housemate, Alyssa.

"Hey, good day?" asked Jen dreamily, as Alyssa shut the door behind her. She was wearing a white vest top and blue denim shorts, and her brown hair hung loosely over her shoulders.

"Pretty great!" she replied.

"I'd give you a hug, but as you can see, I'm a little preoccupied right now!" said Jen.

"You look like a pretzel!" giggled Alyssa.

Jen laughed. Alyssa always teased her about her love of yoga. It was one of the many jokes they shared. They were not only roommates, they were best friends, and their senses of humour were very much alike.

"Why don't you try this? We can unwind together!" she suggested.

Yoga wasn't really Alyssa's thing. She'd only tried it once or twice and had never really gotten into it. Nevertheless, she'd had a busy day at the music store where she worked, and felt as though she needed to let it all go.

"C'mon, just give it a try!" urged Jen. "You'll enjoy it, I promise!"

"Alright, you've persuaded me," laughed Alyssa.

"Great!"

Alyssa unlaced her sneakers and pulled them off, followed by her white ankle socks. She wiggled her toes, which were painted a light blue, and sighed as the cool air washed over her feet.

"I haven't done this for a while, so you'll have to jog my memory!" she said, tucking her socks into her sneakers.

"Well you need to get into the lotus position first," explained Jen.

Alyssa did so, sitting down and*crossing her legs, with her now bare soles facing upward. She closed her eyes, raised her hands above her head, and breathed in deeply.

"That's it!" said Jen. "Annnnnnnnd.......exhale!"

Alyssa was concentrating so hard, she didn't notice that Jen was smiling mischievously. Moving stealthily, she slid across the floor, reached out, and lightly tickled both of Alyssa's exposed underarms simultaneously.

"HEEEEEEYYY!" squeaked Alyssa, pulling her arms down as quickly as she could. She uncrossed her legs and pulled her knees up to her chest, as if to protect herself.

"Just testing!" joked Jen.

"That's just mean!" said Alyssa, slightly nervously.

"OK, OK. No more tickling," said Jen. "Let's get back to relaxing, shall we?"

Alyssa crossed her legs into the lotus position and closed her eyes once again as she breathed in. This time, Jen reached towards Alyssa's exposed feet and lightly tickled underneath her toes and down to her arches.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" squealed Alyssa. Her toes curled and she squirmed out of the lotus and into a more protective position, with her feet tucked firmly out of sight and her arms folded across her chest.

Jenny laughed and patted Alyssa on the shoulder.

"Sorry, Aly. I just couldn't resist that!"

"I knew you had an ulterior motive!" said Alyssa, feigning annoyance.

"Well let's do it together!" enthused Jen. She moved back to her yoga mat and took up her lotus position.

As Alyssa closed her eyes once again, a plan began to form in her mind. Jen was barefoot, just like Alyssa had been a week ago, when she'd found herself stuck under the bed and being tickled mercilessly. Alyssa also knew that Jen was extremely ticklish, which was no secret. Thoughts of revenge were starting to creep into her mind.

Opening one eye, Alyssa was delighted to see that Jen was totally 'in the zone'. This was the moment Alyssa was waiting for.

As her friend slipped deeper into a near meditative state, Alyssa slid towards her. Before Jen could protect herself, Alyssa pounced on her and pinned her face down onto the floor.

"Time for you to get yours!" said Alyssa devilishly.

"I don't think so!" exclaimed Jen. She knew exactly what Alyssa was planning.

As Jen tried to make her escape, Alyssa straddled her, grabbed her left foot and began tickling. Jen squirmed and melted into instant hysterical laughter. Her size five feet were exceptionally ticklish, and fresh out of her sneakers and socks, they were soft and extra sensitive.

"AAAAAAHEEEEEEEHEEEEEE!!!" laughed Jen frantically. Her laugh was high-pitched and almost musical. She curled and flexed her toes frantically, and fought hard to escape, but Alyssa held on.

"You tickled me last week, and now it's my turn!" declared Alyssa, furiously scrabbling her fingernails up and down her friend's ticklish sole. Holding her foot firmly, she switched her tickle-attack between the top and sole, occasionally dancing her fingers across the sides and up to her ankle and the bottom of her calf.

"Let's see if your right foot is just as ticklish......." mused Alyssa, beginning to tickle Jen's right foot in exactly the same way.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEASSSEEEE EEEEEEHEHEEEEEE," cackled Jen. "STOP TICKLING MEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!"

"Isn't this so much fun?" mocked Alyssa, remembering how much Jen had taunted her. She then began to tickle Jen's toes, using a single fingernail to probe and tease. The touches were light, but Jen couldn't stand it, and Alyssa's firm grip meant that she could barely move her foot at all. She laughed harder and louder as the tickling went on, and her red-painted toes wiggled frantically.

Recalling how Jen had tickled her feet when she was stuck under the bed, Alyssa placed both of Jen's feet on the floor and began a dual tickle-attack on both of her feet at once. She tickled from Jen's heels, up to her arches, under and in between her toes, and back down again.

Jen was frantic. She flailed her arms and whipped her head from side to side. The sensations were overpowering, and all could do was try and endure them as best she could. Jen was an athletic, strong girl, but any form of tickling, whether hard or soft, had always rendered her helpless, going right back to her childhood and teenage years.

"ALY-PLEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" spluttered Jen, unable to form coherent sentences. "EEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE STOOOOOOOOP!!!"

Alyssa began to tickle the backs of Jen's knees and calves. She bucked and thrashed, but Alyssa had found a revenge-driven strength and had her firmly pinned. She also couldn't resist teasing her friend for good measure.

"Isn't laughter just as good for you as yoga?" smirked Alyssa as she tickled Jen's knees gleefully.

"NOOOOO! IT ISN'T! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA," screamed Jen.

Alyssa lifted her weight off of Jen's body, but before she could move, she found herself being rolled onto her back and pinned down once again.

"OKAY, OKAY," she begged, trying to reason with Alyssa. "You've had your fun, now let me up!"

Alyssa smirked.

"No way!" she replied. "You tickled me for ages, and I haven't got even with you yet!"

Alyssa rolled up Jen's shirt, exposing her soft, toned stomach. She wiggled her fingers and smiled wickedly. Jen groaned and shook her head, her eyes now puppy-dog wide.

"Aly, no. Please don't!" she begged.

"What goes around comes around!" laughed Alyssa, beginning to tickle Jen's stomach. Jen squirmed and lapsed into hysterics once again.

"ALY-AHAHAHAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOO!" screamed Jen. Her stomach was definitely a 'hot spot', though not as ticklish as her legs and feet, but still hyper-sensitive, especially to the touch of Alyssa's fingernails.

"How does it feel to taste your own medicine?" laughed Alyssa.

Alyssa continued to punish Jen's upperbody. Switching between her tummy, sides, and ribs, she kept her in hysterics with ease. Her ribs were particularly ticklish, and Alyssa smiled gleefully as she scribbled her fingernails across them.* She hadn't pre-planned this chance for revenge, but taking it felt incredibly sweet.

In the midst of her tortured laughter, Jen prayed silently that Alyssa would not venture any further upwards. In terms of ticklishness, her underarms were level with her feet, and she knew she wouldn't be able to take that.

"I think this is definitely better than yoga for stress relief!" observed Alyssa, lightly fluttering her nails up and down Jen's sides.

To Jen's relief, Alyssa finally ceased the tickling on her abdomen. However, her relief soon turned to horror as Alyssa's hands wandered northwards, past her underarms. Jen gritted her teeth and clenched her eyes shut as Alyssa began to tickle both sides of her neck at the same time.

"EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!," she giggled as Alyssa's fingers fluttered around her neck. She whipped her head from side to side, desperate to try and lessen the sensations. It wasn't working particularly effectively, however.

"Are you sorry for torturing me last week?" asked Alyssa, continuing to tickle mercilessly.

"Y-YESSEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE" squealed Jen.

"And do you promise to never, ever, ever tickle me again?" added Alyssa, increasing the speed of her fingers.

"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAYEEEEESSSSSSS!" screamed Jen, her resistance now totally shattered.

Alyssa finally ceased the tickling and lifted herself off of Jen's waist.

Jen laughed weakly as she lay on the floor. Even though it had only lasted for a matter of minutes, it had been very intense.

"Wow, that was SOMETHING," said Jen breathlessly.

"Now you know how I felt last week!" replied Alyssa, feeling incredibly satisfied. "I'd say we're even now."

Jen sat up and took a long, refreshing drink from the bottle of water. Her cheeks were flushed red, her hair had fallen around her face, and she was still giggly and feeling weak.

"You got me, girl!" she conceded.

"Maybe you'll think twice about being so mean to your best friend next time!" laughed Alyssa.

Jen smiled weakly. One question was on her mind. When did Alyssa become such a skilled tickler? Secretly, Jen loved being tickled, and as tortuous as this had been, the endorphins rushing through her body told their own story.

Alyssa didn't believe for a second that Jen would never tickle her again, and Jen had a feeling that this wouldn't the last time she would receive a tickling at the hands of Alyssa. For the two incredibly ticklish best friends, the battle lines had been firmly drawn.........

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back