• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soft Bodies — Part 3 (f/m)

jmills

TMF Regular
Here’s Part 3 of “Soft Bodies.”

Our story thus far…

Part 1

Part 2

A warm and heartfelt thank you to everyone who has read and commented on the previous installments. I mean it, too. Sincerity and earnestness are difficult to express on a forum post, but even a simple “nice work” gives me a buzz. It also serves as a good reminder that I need to let other authors know when I’ve enjoyed their stories.

Unlike Part 2, Part 3 jumps into the action almost immediately. Like Part 2 (and Part 1), this story contains some softcore (very softcore) sexual teasing along with tickling, so if that’s not your thing, consider yourself warned.

On with the show…

Soft Bodies — Part 3

When I awoke I was lying on a large bed. Plump cushions and pillows of the softest material surrounded me. A pinkish-reddish glow suffused the entire chamber, which from what I could see in the dim light appeared quite spacious and open. I was still naked, and when I tried to move I became aware that my wrists and ankles were bound to the corners of the bed by soft silken cords. The cords themselves were slack enough to allow me some movement, though not enough to free myself.

“Why hello.” I turned to see Bindy enter the room. She was wearing a red silk robe that reached down to her calves. Her blondish hair shone in the glow. “I was just coming in to rouse you. I’m so glad you’re awake.”

“Where are we?”

“This is my private bed chamber,” she said. “My mistress gave you to me for the night, remember?”

I tugged at the cords. “She’s not around. There’s no need for these.”

Bindy smiled sweetly. “Oh, I have no intention of untying you just yet.”

I jerked at the ropes again with more force, angry now. “You said you were going to help us escape! You lied to me!”

“Oh, no,” she said. “I told the truth. I’m going to help you escape. But it’s not late enough yet. Everyone is still awake. We’ll have to wait until the castle is settled down before we make our get away.”

“But what about Maki?”

“You’ll be pleased to know that your yummy friend resisted the machine. She passed out before she could submit. For such a buxom girl she has remarkable endurance.”

“You promised to help us escape. . .”

“And I will help you escape. I swear. I like you too much to lie to you. I swear, we’ll make our escape when the castle is asleep. But until then. . .”

She grinned and opened the robe, letting it fall to the floor. Underneath she wore nothing but the skimpiest of white bikinis, her plump limbs now bare of the bits of jewelry that she had worn previously. I groaned as she climbed onto the bed.

“Oh, no,” I said, trying to keep my composure as all that creamy flesh snuggled in next to me. “You’ll get no more out of me tonight.”

She slid her hand across my belly. “I doubt that’s true.” She scratched my belly, tickling me lightly, and I struggled, stifling my giggles. She laughed. “Oh, sweetie, why are you fighting me?”

“Why are you torturing me?” I gasped.

“Torture? How could this be torture? Don’t you find me beautiful?” She stopped her caresses and kneeled beside me. “Don’t you like my body?” She reached behind her and undid her top, tossing it to the side. I couldn’t help staring at her enormous, shivering breasts. She lay down again, half on top of me, one leg thrown over mine, one massive breast squished against my chest. I shuddered with desire as she rubbed her body against mine. Her lips and tongue began to explore my neck and ears while her hands roamed across my body.

“Is this torture. . .?”

“Please, Bindy. . .”

“Is this. . .?”

“Bindy. . .”

“Is this. . .?”

“Ohhhhh. . .”

“I just want to make you feel good. You’re such a cute little plaything. . .”

Using her lips and mouth, her hands and fingers, her curvaceous, warm body and her sweet, teasing words, she soon had me writhing and moaning in pleasure.

“Please,” I gasped, squirming under her caresses. “We don’t have time for this. We’ve got to find Maki and get out of here.”

“Don’t worry about your friend,” she said, kissing me. “I’m sure she can hold out for just a little while longer.”

“What are they doing to her?”

“What are they doing to her right now? Oh, I don’t know, sweetie. Maybe Lady Jaxx is tickling her toes. Maybe she’s hanging upside down while some lucky girl strokes the undersides of those big boobies of hers. Maybe someone is planting ticklish little kisses all over her belly… Lady Jaxx likes any woman she chooses for her harem to submit totally, and they always do. Your friend has lasted longer than most. Certainly longer than I lasted when I was first captured and brought here.”

“Did she put you on that machine?”

“Oh, no. Well, not then. Later she did, just for her own amusement. I came almost immediately, and it was on its lowest setting, too.” Bindy giggled. “No, it didn’t take much for me to submit to Lady Jaxx when I was first brought here. She seduced me with sweetness. Two of her servants gave me a long, hot bath, and then tied me spread-eagled to Lady Jaxx’s bed. I didn’t have a stitch on. And then Lady Jaxx came in, and just teased me, and tickled me, and told me how beautiful I was… I tried to resist her, but she knew just how to touch me.”

“And is that what you’re doing to me?” I said. “Trying to seduce me with sweetness?”

“But you don’t have to resist me,” she cooed in my ear. “Just enjoy yourself…” As she rubbed me and kissed me, she told me a little of her story, how she was from a remote area on the coast of Citadel Island, how she had been captured by slavers who knew exactly the kind of woman Lady Jaxx was looking for and became part of her harem. There were eight other women in the harem, all buxom, fleshy beauties generally built along the same curvy lines as Bindy and Maki, but Bindy was one of Lady Jaxx’s favorites. She was treated well, pampered and indulged, though sometimes Lady Jaxx could be cruel.

Bindy sat up, then stretched her full body out beside me, her head at my feet. I felt her hand slide up and down my calf. “Mmmm, it’s been a long time since I had a plaything all my own,” she said, running her fingers over the top of my right foot. I giggled, my foot twitching involuntarily. Her own foot was inching up my inner thigh, making me shiver. Slowly, it worked its way up until it met the space where my leg joins my torso and burrowed in, her toes wriggling madly. I burst out laughing and jumped. Bindy tittered at my reaction, her toes continuing to wriggle away while I squirmed and spluttered. Finally, her foot left that most sensitive area and traveled upwards, rubbing my belly and hips.

“I had a plaything once, in the village where I came from,” she said, tracing her finger lightly over my toes. I whimpered.

She went on: “There was a raid by a group of girls from another village. They captured a few of ours, but we managed to catch some of them, too.”

She lightly petted the tops of my right foot and toes. “She was soooo cute, with short brown hair – just like you – and the sweetest laugh. Just hearing it did crazy things to me.”

Bindy gently stroked the bottoms of my feet up and down — heels, arches, toes — only pausing to switch from one foot to the other. All the while one of her own feet slid across my body, occasionally wriggling into a sensitive area. “What used to really drive her crazy is when I licked her toes,” Bindy said.

I was already giggling uncontrollably. “Oh, Bindy, no…” I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head. “No, don’t…” I felt her lips close around my big toe and I shrieked, my whole body shaking with laughter. She nibbled and licked each toe, one after the other, running her fingernails up and down my soles. “Ahhahahaha! Stop it! Please stop!" I managed to cry.

“But I love your laugh,” Bindy said before her tongue slithered the length of my sole.

“Waahaahaahaa! Nooo-hoo-hoo…!” I lost myself to laughter as she licked the bottoms of my feet and nibbled on my toes. Occasionally she would stop what she was doing with her mouth and let me recover for a few moments, but even then she would lightly toy with my feet, petting their tops and bottoms, nuzzling them. I spluttered and giggled the whole time, trying to form words to plead with her. She dug her toes into my ribs, making me squeal. “You’re so cute…” she murmured before treating my toes to another good tongue-lashing, parting them to get at the excruciatingly sensitive areas in between.

Then, I felt her fingers slowly walking up my legs, tickling me lightly around the knees before moving up to my thighs. I groaned as she began to caress my thighs with long, soothing strokes. “Oh, I’m sorry,” she cooed. “I think I got a little carried away with your feet. But I just love hearing you laugh…”

She kneeled in between my legs, her hands sliding up and down, up and down. I closed my eyes as another groan escaped my lips. “Is that better?” she whispered. “Do you like that?” She leaned over me, and let the strands of her hair brush over my shaft and lower abdomen. I cried out helplessly, and felt my hips lift off the bed. “Ohh Bindy… ohhh…” It felt wonderful, but as she continued to whip me with her hair, teasing my stomach and hips, I started to giggle. “Oh, Bindy… ohohoho… no-hoho…”

“Does that tickle, too?” she said, shaking her hair over me.

“Y-y-yesss! C-c-c-ome on! Stahpp!”

“You’re so sensitive,” she cooed. “I always think this feels really good when someone does it to me…”

She finally stopped and knelt beside me again, surveying my naked body as my giggles subsided. Her hands rested on her knees, which caused her enormous breasts to press together enticingly. I couldn’t help but stare, even though having all her ample attributes on display was as much a part of my torment as it was her pleasure. She saw where my eyes settled and grinned.

“Do you like these?” She looked down at her huge chest, and picked up one in each hand. She held them and squeezed, looking me right in the eye. “I’ve seen you looking. They’re almost as big as your friend’s. I’ll bet that’s why you’re so loyal to her. She’s got you wrapped around her finger with her big, bouncy breasts.”

With a gasp tore my gaze away. Bindy laughed and I felt a cool hand begin to caress my inner thigh. “Oh, I think it’s sweet,” she said. “And I think you’re sweet. You can look at them all you want. Does Maki let you look at her boobies? Does she let you play with them?”

By now, her hands were traveling up and down my legs. “Come on, tell me a story,” Bindy said. “I told you some of my stories…”

Unable to control myself, I blurted out what Maki had done to me in the flyer before we arrived on the island, tying me to the bench and tickling and teasing me and making me beg for them.

Bindy cooed sympathetically when I was done. “Oh, you poor thing,” she said. “Oh, you poor, sweeet thing. That’s so cruel. I could never be that mean to you. I’d do anything to make you feel good.” Looking right into my eyes and beaming a big, wide smile at me, she scooted her buxom body up the bed. She clasped my head gently but firmly in her hands so that I couldn’t turn, then, leaning forward, she pressed a big, soft breast into my face.

“Does this make you happy?” she whispered.

I groaned, my lips and tongue already greedily devouring her delicious flesh.

“Is this cruel? Is this torture?” she murmured.

My mouth was too full, so I could only moan in response. Within moments Bindy was echoing my moans as my nibbling lips and fluttering tongue worked away at her skin.

“Ooooh, yes! Oh, that feels nice. Oh, you’ve got the best mouth. . .”

She began gently stroking the rims of my ears with the nails of her index finger. The ticklish stimulation only drove me on. A tiny peal of laughter escaped her. “Oh, sweetie, you’re making me giggle...”

She squealed and twitched as my madly lashing tongue bathed her nipple. “Oh, you’re wonderful,” she squeaked. “Your tounge is so tickly. . . oh, you’re making me feel so good, my sweetie. . .” She threw her head back, shaking out her light-colored hair. “I love what you’re doing to me. Ohhh, my. . .”

I sucked hard, treating her swollen nipple to long, langorous tounge strokes that made her shudder. Suddenly, she pulled her breast away, only to grab my head and press it to her heaving chest. “You’re soooo nice. . .” she moaned, fingers playing through my hair.

She pulled me away again and, to my delight, shoved the other massive breast into my mouth. I went to work, nearly mad with lust as Bindy squirmed and wriggled. I tired not to tickle her – I hoped to get her so wound up that she would untie me – but it was nearly impossible. She was extremely ticklish, and my gobbling lips and flicking tongue produced as many giggles as they did moans. Not that Bindy seemed to mind. “Oh, sweetie, you’re making me tingle all over. . . ohhh! Teee-hee-hee! Do you like tickling me? Go right ahead, tickle me all you want. Make me laugh. They’re all yours. . . Oooo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”

The more she cooed endearments and wriggled her ample, soft body against me, the more aroused I became, until I was groaning around a mouth full of breast flesh and straining at the cords. Bindy pressed against me, high-pitched whimpers coming from her, her wriggling more abandoned. “Oh, gawd!” she sighed. “It's wonderful! Wonderful! Ohhhh. . .

Suddenly, she cried out, her grip on my head tightening, her entire body trembling and shaking. She yanked my head away and stared right into my eyes. Her breath came heavy and deep, her lids half-closed and a dazed look on her face. “I adore you,” she moaned. “I’m going to make you feel so good. . .”

“Wait! Bindy, untie me. . . ahhhhhh!” She sank her lips into my neck and began kissing me hungrily. I moaned and squirmed as she nuzzled me. “Bindy, untie me,” I gasped. “I’ll make you feel good. No tricks. . .” Words failed me again as her tounge and mouth began to worry my right ear. I groaned out pleas and promises, but her only reply were whispered sweet nothings in between her nibbles, licks, and kisses. She kissed her way down my neck and onto my chest, her fingertips leading the way like some sort of advanced guard probing for weakness. They found it the second they brushed across my nipples and I yelped and arched on the bed. She looked at me with a gleam in her eye, giving my nipples another swirl to see if my first reaction had been an accident. I bust into giggles, bucking and squirming, and with a smile she lowered her head and I felt her warm, wet tounge snake across this most sensitive area. “Aahhhh-hahh-hahh-haa! Ahhhh!” Laughter poured out of me and my body went wild, thrashing and twisting fruitlessly against the bonds. “AHHHHH! Staa-ha-ha-hap! Do-ho-ho-ho-n’t. . .!”

She bathed my nipples with her tounge, treating one then the other to gentle yet maddening lashes. “Oh, no, my sweet thing,” she sighed. “I want to make you feel good.”

My whole body was wracked with spasms of laughter. “I ca-ha-ha-n’t st-stand it! Haaahahaha! Bi-hin-dee, pleeeze!”

Just as I began to scream, Bindy changed tactics, starting to lightly kiss and nibble at my nipples. I groaned loudly, my body trembling.

“Is that better?” Bindy said.

The tickling was less intense, and though shock waves of pleasure coursed through my ravaged body, I found I had the ability to speak. I babbled my gratitude, and again asked her to untie me. “Come on,” I sighed. “We could have so much fun. . .”

“But we are having fun,” she said. “Aren’t you having fun? I know you like me. Just let me make you feel good.”

“But why can’t I make you feel good, too?”

“You already make me feel good, sweetie” she said as she began kissing her way down my torso to my stomach. Her soft lips made me jump and giggle each time they made contact with my quivering belly, and she slid her hands up and down my thighs. . .

She continued her treatment all though the night. She took care of her own pleasure several times, and her body’s appetite for it seemed as inexhaustible as my own body’s capacity to respond to each new tactic. Finally, when her tickling and teasing and caresses and sweet words had brought me to the point where I could do nothing but laugh, moan, and cry her name, she kneeled beside me and smiled.

“Now, I think I’m going to let you come,” she cooed. “Would you like that?”

I gasped that I would.

“But you have to promise me something first,” she said.

“Wh-what?”

“You have to promise that you won’t try to get back at me once I free you.”

I moaned.

“You have to promise. Promise and I’ll let you come. Do you promise?”

I bit my lip. Her hands were all over my belly and chest and thighs. “Yes,” I cried.

“You have to swear.”

“I do,” I groaned. “I do. I swear, Bindy. Ohhh. . .

Again and again she made me promise not to exact revenge upon her, all the while caressing me, rubbing me, tickling me gently but unstoppably in some of my most sensitive areas.

“I’m going to hold you to your word, sweetie,” she said softly, her lips not half an inch from my ear, when I had promised to her satisfaction. Even then, she took her time fulfilling her own side of the bargain, drawing out her exquisite ministrations before finally letting me pass out in a scream of relief.

---------------------
Continue on to Part 4 of "Soft Bodies."

Last edited:
Another great chapter. My only critique is that the sex part was really rushed. You spent paragraphs on tickling one spot (and trust me, I'm not complaining about that) but only one sentence when it came to the sex, which you had been building up to through the whole story.

Even some details about how "she took care of her own pleasure" would have been nice too. Something like how she would rub herself with one hand and tickle his belly with the other.

But, that aside, I really am enjoying this story.

Another great chapter. My only critique is that the sex part was really rushed. You spent paragraphs on tickling one spot (and trust me, I'm not complaining about that) but only one sentence when it came to the sex, which you had been building up to through the whole story.

Even some details about how "she took care of her own pleasure" would have been nice too. Something like how she would rub herself with one hand and tickle his belly with the other.

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone.

And duly noted, guitman69. I really appreciate the close reading.

I’m really no good at writing sex scenes. Other authors on this forum can really write a hot one, but when I’ve tried (not only in my tickling stories, but in the other stuff I write), I can’t make them “pop.” At my best, I think I can write a good tickling scene, a good make-out scene, a good “foreplay” scene, a good seduction scene… but when it comes to the payoff, I fall back on euphemism, implication, and whatever the “literary” equivalent is of soft focus and fade out (maybe that says something about another aspect of my life. I suppose I could ask but there’s only 1 good answer and about 3 dozen bad ones…).

A big part of that is a choice — I think that approach suits the tone of my stories better. That said, I realize there’s a fine line between softcore euphemism and coy bullshit, and maybe in this chapter I took it too far in not taking it far enough. I set up expectations that I failed to deliver on. All build up and no payoff. (see what I did there?)

So, once again thanks again for the note. I know you weren’t necessarily asking for anything really explicit, but what you imply is true — there’s lots of ground between the cheesecake stuff I write and the more explicit stuff, and maybe a little bit more of the latter would make for a better story.

POP! Goes The Reader

For someone who claims to be "really no good at writing sex scenes," you show considerable care in portraying the pleasure of Bindy and her, ah, plaything. Considering that all too many tales on this forum depict tickling without flavorful spice, going--when erotic prose is even attempted--from first tickle to climax with nary a nod at playful pleasure, I think you craft sexy prose, with dollops of cheesecake and explicit touches balanced with a kind of crazy romance. That you didn't raise the heat for tens of thousands of words more seems churlish to wish for. You achieve more POP! than you give yourself credit for.<p>
Thanks for this series, and your kindness to the ticklish tickling crazies in it (and in your audience).

Last edited:
Fantastic! Look forward to the rest. Really want to see Maki getting it good. :) Maybe he can somehow even join in haha.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back