• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nest 2017 - AMAZING

Jenny5309

First Nest, and I promise, it will not be my last.

Like some, I was anxious and all that. Silly me. EVERYONE there was welcoming and friendly and so into making sure everyone else had a good time. Tickling obviously has its perks.

To all the new friends I made - I love you. Thank you. Unbelievable.

To all the friends I did not meet this time, please msg or at least meet next time. One weekend is not long enough to meet over 100 people (and play, sleep for 30 min, maybe eat, play, fluid schedule meeting about something....) But I left WANTING. Wanting more of all the wonderful people I met. Y'all make this conference.

Thanks especially to all those who worked so hard to make Nest happen. You know who you are. I tried to thank you all in person, but again, time. Thank you.

Making new friends continued to the end. Monday morning I cried too because leaving you all was hard. I never saw that coming. But you will see me coming back next year!

In the meantime, please keep in touch. More tickle groups are forming all around and this is great. If you find yourself in South Carolina, or passing through, please let me know.

There were no cliques in Nest. Just one big happy tickle family and I'm proud to be related. xoxoxo Please, don't lose my number.

Jenny5309 (on TMF) Jenny867 (on Fet) I am the whole number. PS - If you are not on Fet, and we met, please send me an email to [email protected] because I'd love to hear from you!

I'm planning my trip now..i know its already over and icexsaid over the past 12years that i would go next year will be my first 1!

Jenny - thank you for your nice post and thank you again for helping out with the napping scene. So glad to hear you had a good time. It was great meeting you and I look forward to seeing you next year.

You are right about the cliques, Jenny. I didn't think there were any either this year (not sure about other years). From my observations, I saw small groups of people who socialized together, but I thought that at least everyone had a social group to belong to! It did seem like we were one big family! There was a thread on Fetlife about possibly....eventually moving to a bigger venue, but I think that the bigger NEST becomes, it will lose that "family" feeling. I liked the number of people that were there this year. Not too big and not too small! Great crowd this year!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back