• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best $6 that I ever spent

milagros317

Verified
Whenever the Dodgers are here in NYC, to play the Mets at CitiField or the Yankees at Yankee Stadium, I buy good seats as soon as tickets go on sale. Good seats are not cheap here. :( Good, but not excellent, seats go for between $100 and $150 these days.

Yesterday, looking over the baseball schedule for the day, I saw that the Mets would be hosting the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards. Given that those putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards are in last place in the NL West, I expected that demand for tickets would be less than usual with lots of seats available at the last minute. (In fact, attendance was under 30 thousand.)

I went online and found a seat directly behind home plate, although at the highest level (nose bleed territory), for $6 on the resale market. I had to actually pay $10 with the convenience fee and delivery charge. (Delivery charge? A ripoff--the delivery is as a PDF attached to an email.)

The game was most enjoyable, from beginning to end. The Mets scored four runs in the bottom of the first inning to take a 4-0 lead and were never seriously challenged. The Mets cruised to a 6-1 victory over the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards. :bouncybou

Thank you, Mets. That was the best $6 that I ever spent.

http://scores.espn.com/mlb/recap?gameId=370509121

PS: Of course, I wore my Brooklyn Dodger cap and a Dodger leather jacket with patches commemorating the World Series wins by the Dodgers in the 20th century. Unlike games at CitiField against the Dodgers, Mets fans gave me no grief about it yesterday.

I did see two other people there wearing Dodger caps, in their case L.A. Dodger caps. They were a man and a woman sitting next to each other. By appearance, they were both of Chinese ethnicity and in their 20's. I don't know if they were a married couple, an unmarried couple, brother and sister, or just friends attending a game together.

As I walked by, returning to my seat in the bottom of the third inning, with my Italian sausage with peppers and onions on top, I remarked, "Ah, you two came here to root for the hated jints to lose, too, not because you're Mets fans."

I was happy to hear the answer, "Yes, I hate them, too. Death to the jints!" spoken with just the trace of a Chinese accent from the woman.

Unfortunately, her companion said something in Mandarin to her and she turned away. Likely, it was "Don't talk to strange old men." :p

Last edited:
Nappa: VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT MILAGROS317'S HATRED LEVEL FOR THE JINTS?

Vegeta:...IT'S OVER NINE TTTTTHHHHHOOOOOUUUUUSSSAAAAANNNNDDDD!

;) :D

I've never been to Citi Field, but seats behind home plate in the nosebleed section are pretty solid in most parks. You get a pretty good vantage point of the whole field.

Though between the Giants and Mets, I may have to side with the Giants, since the Mets are a division rival of my Braves. But hey, to each his own

I am a Dodger fan living in the SF Bay Area and don't think my hate for the Giants is any where near the level yours is.
Maybe in my twenties I used to hate the Giants. Not much room or energy for hate these days.

I was lucky enough to have a field service trip to NJ 2 years back. I traveled a day early and got see the Mets vs Dodgers and it was deGrom vs Kershaw.
Best $30.00 the company ever spent on me.

I am a Dodger fan living in the SF Bay Area and don't think my hate for the Giants is any where near the level yours is.
Maybe in my twenties I used to hate the Giants. Not much room or energy for hate these days.

I was lucky enough to have a field service trip to NJ 2 years back. I traveled a day early and got see the Mets vs Dodgers and it was deGrom vs Kershaw.
Best $30.00 the company ever spent on me.

That's some must see baseball there!

Citi Field is a beautiful ballpark. I've been there several times since I returned to NY in 2012.

Mils got a great deal on his seats, Most of the seats I found were expensive.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back