• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Risk wearing a tank top.

You mean it's not?

I'm confused by this also... Unless, of course, she's just making nonsense statements to cause people anguish by shaking the foundations of their worldview. In which case this, also, falls into the category of TSB. ^_^

I'm confused by this also... Unless, of course, she's just making nonsense statements to cause people anguish by shaking the foundations of their worldview. In which case this, also, falls into the category of TSB. ^_^

I like the way you think. And that totally sounds like something chicago would do.

I would think taunting an endangered species is undeniably TSB.

So in my mind. I think when a women wears a tank top in public or is wearing a tank top in a heated situation. She knows she is open for embarrassment with her armpits open, and her chest exposed and some slight movement you can see her belly. So I guess my question is, do you think women are walking on egg shells when they wear a tank top? Because if the roles were reversed. I would feel a little nervous being the only girl in a tank top surrounded by dudes who would just need a reason to attack.

A guy who tickle attacks me because I'm wearing a tank top is inviting me to kick him clear in his nuts. :punt:

Well, then; it's a good thing that's not what he's saying.

Sure, he's considering how careful women must feel they need to be when they aren't protectively clothed. No? If a guy took advantage of the fact I was wearing a tank top by tickle attacking me if I 'provoked it', then I'll take advantage of the fact he's not wearing a cup.

On a completely unrelated note, I like you and enjoy reading things you write.

Sure, he's considering how careful women must feel they need to be when they aren't protectively clothed. No? If a guy took advantage of the fact I was wearing a tank top by tickle attacking me if I 'provoked it', then I'll take advantage of the fact he's not wearing a cup.

On a completely unrelated note, I like you and enjoy reading things you write.

That's very kind. I think what he's doing is asking women to share their feelings of vulnerability to tickling, based on a ticklephile's perspective.
He's just asking about a common fantasy scenario, and is looking for affirmative feedback on his perspective, that ticklish women wearing revealing clothing have it paramount in their mind that they're vulnerable.
"Because if the roles were reversed. I would feel a little nervous being the only girl in a tank top surrounded by dudes who would just need a reason to attack."
He just wants to know if women actually feel the way he thinks they'd feel about it. And he's gotten some honest answers.

I think it'd be pretty easy to find people on the forum who'd be glad to pin the SJW tag on me, and I don't think this is what you're thinking it is.

That's very kind. I think what he's doing is asking women to share their feelings of vulnerability to tickling, based on a ticklephile's perspective.
He's just asking about a common fantasy scenario, and is looking for affirmative feedback on his perspective, that ticklish women wearing revealing clothing have it paramount in their mind that they're vulnerable.

He just wants to know if women actually feel the way he thinks they'd feel about it. And he's gotten some honest answers.

I think it'd be pretty easy to find people on the forum who'd be glad to pin the SJW tag on me, and I don't think this is what you're thinking it is.

Eh..he's not just asking women for their perspectives; he's being impish. "Dudes who would just need a reason to attack"? I mean, c'mon. Or are you just saying he's admitting to harboring this fantasy and craves a dose of reality? That may be.

Eh..he's not just asking women for their perspectives; he's being impish. "Dudes who would just need a reason to attack"? I mean, c'mon. Or are you just saying he's admitting to harboring this fantasy and craves a dose of reality? That may be.

Everybody likes a little validation.

Isn't this forum about fantasy? I don't think anyone here is advocating molesting a stranger for real.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back