• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTR Presents- Cece in the Tickle Chair "Tickling the Defiant Princess" UNCUT

The Tickle Room

Verified
TTR Presents- Cece in the Tickle Chair "Tickling the Defiant Princess" UNCUT

cece aud start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Here we have the AMAZING foot and fetish model Cece Lee. She is a sexy fun Asian model with BEAUTIFUL size 6 feet! She is fairly new the tickling scene having worked with the awesome people down at Philly Tickling but now shes in the hot seat in the Tickle Chair. Nervous with sweaty soles she is tied up with her SENSITIVE feet towards me awaiting their fate. Time to tickle. Ceces sneakers come off one by one exposing her tiny feet in socks. I tickle her feet clad in socks to great laughter but not exactly what I want yet. So I get her socks off exposing BARE SOFT soles and SEXY toes painted with white polish. I tickle her BARE SOLES lightly before breaking out the toe tie. Her soles may be sweaty and ticklish but this is not enough as I break out the oil. Now her laughter reaches a NEW PEAK as she is laughing harder with the oil/tools combo game. She LOVES to crunch her toes to get away from the tickling but this does NOTHING as I continue to wreak havoc on her soles and toes. But we can't stop there as I tie her down to the table for some upperbody tickling! Tickling her stomach she giggles and laughs. When I get her armpits she screams into MORE LAUGHTER. But there is ONE spot she is not expecting that SENDS HER over the TOP into laughing HYSTERICS....her HIPS the MOMENT I tickle there the SHOCK on her face is PRICELESS. She SCREAMS and KICKS until I stop and make a deal......let me tickle here and I will stop. Needless to say she achieves the goal but at a cost.....of a LOT of laughter..... Check out the AMAZING Cece Lee who is available for Customs <3

TEXAS MODELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR CHEAPER RATES FOR CUSTOMS MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS

So most sites are preventing me from posting content so Dropbox links are my samples currently so click below for a sample
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5coglowbepfjma4/cece aud sample.mp4?dl=0 <---click me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Just send the money to [email protected] saying "Cece Audition" If you get the clip via paypal you ALSO get her FULL AMAZING photo set!
YOU CAN ALSO GET THE FULL Cece Tickling VIDEO SET FOR 50 DOLLARS MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS OR SEND 50 TO [email protected] SAYING "Cece Set"

TRAVEL NOTICE!!! ***I AM HEADING TO TEXAS AGAIN MAY 21st-MAY 29th! GET YOUR CUSTOMS IN NOW!!!!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
and I can ask Kelli Lynn Sage She seems cool about stuff like that as long as its booked right

Texas Models CURRENTLY AT LOWER RATES for customs ONLY through May 21st-29th
The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-MAYRA*
-Rubi*
-Serenity*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Mercedes*
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Romina
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

cece aud end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

wow thats really some amazing stuff each time how do get this girls each time and there always brave or shy or really scared but so postive and up beat to all ladys you bring in all time have ever tickled them nude or though you almost got in trouble you almost had stop all toughter and are ladys feet always so gergous soft cute and this amazing barefoot .

I've been seeing her a lot lately and I'm very happy about it.

hmm never reply to my command yet wonder why can answer back .

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back