• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST kicked my ass!

shygirl5

TMF Regular
Wow! My head is still so foggy! I didn't pay much attention to Lee when she said to hydrate with Gatorade to keep one's energy up at NEST. I'm sorry for not listening, Lee! LOL You were right!!

Four days later and I am still having a difficult time getting my energy back! If you think about it, a good night's sleep usually consists of at least 8 hours of sleep per night - so that should be at least 24 hours of sleep over the 3 nights at NEST. However, I think I got about 12 hours of sleep at the most! And aside from breakfast in the mornings, I can't remember eating too much over the weekend. I'd grab a little something here and there from the main room, but obviously didn't eat enough to keep my energy up! And although I was drinking water, I definitely should have had something like Gatorade.

And another thing! Here's some advice - do NOT schedule another session so close after NEST! LOL I had a session today with my local guy and we usually go for about 4-6 hours (play the day away) when we do get together. After about 2 hours, I was ready to sleep! (which I did). I am completely wiped! It's such a weird feeling to be so low on energy - all from tickling and laughing! But I do not regret one minute of it!

I can't wait until next year! I'm stocking my fridge with Gatorade and food for the next time! ;) Time for another nap. LOL

~ Shygirl

Glad you had such a great time there and it was a pleasure to meet you. :D

Awesome you had a good time! Fingers crossed I'll be able to school you in a future NEST! :devilish: :bwahaha:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back