• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible to like one foot more than the other?!

jim14

TMF Regular
My girlfriend has great feet for sure but there is something about her right foot that is 300% time sexier than her left foot. I cant work out what it is but it has this power over me that I cannot explain!

So my question to the foot lovers among you is this; has anyone else experienced this phenomenon? Is there such a thing as a nicer foot when it comes to a sexy pair of soles?

Call it a scientific experiment if you will!

Peace

No, I have never found a big difference in the attractiveness of any woman's right foot versus her left foot.
:D

My last girlfriend had one foot that had a higher arch than the other. I gravitated towards that one (I'm an arch guy).

Hi Jim

Not sure... is that foot more ticklish? Does she cross that leg over more than the other and dangle her shoe off that foot? Or cross it over in same way when she puts her feet in your lap so that sole is the one you have a full view of?
Might be something sub-consciously built up over time due to exposure to that foot lol

Don't think I've ever noticed one foot being sexier visually than another, except for obvious things like temporary blisters etc

TTG

Whichever one is the most ticklish would be my favorite! :p

Yep, long time ago I dated a woman who's toes on her right foot were prettier than her left. The big and second toe on the left were just a tiny bit longer than the other foot and I like short toes. Wasn't a big difference but yeah I know what you're talking about.

For me, it's fairly simple: If one foot is sexy, ticklish, and well maintained, then both feet are! It's an interesting theory, though!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back