• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for some Advice of Tickling Equipment

Aristocracy

Hello everyone.

I've been thinking about buying some equipment to use in tickling sessions, but I've never done anything like this before. Just looking for some advice.

I was looking into straps that run under the bed and come up to restrain at the wrists and ankles... they seem like they would be effective and relatively inexpensive, but my concern is two fold...

1) Chafing: as people twist to escape a good tickle it looks like they are likely to give themselves an "Indian burn" type of injury. Has that been anyone's experience?
2) By tying someone to a bed I've effectively protected about 1/3 of their body from being tickled. I know, for me, the back of my knees is just killer-- it would be nice to keep all the options open.

I know some people use doorways and have the ticklees stand for full range of accessibility, but I would think this would make those feet harder (and more dangerous as a kicking hazard) to get to.

What I want (and don't think exists) is a method of securing someone's hands and feet that is comfortable, but leaves them vulnerable from all angles. Ideally something easy to set up and could fit into a backpack or travel bag.

What are the communities favorite/recommended restraints or tactics? Are my original concerns about chafing unjustified? Feel free to make suggestions on favored tickling implements as well. Do certain feathers work better than other types (Natural vs. Synthetic)? I saw a video where someone used an electric toothbrush~ it looked pretty effective.

Chaffing shouldnt be an issue as far as straps are concerned. It's the cuffs which they attach to that are secured on the lee, not the straps themselves. As long as the cuffs are comfortable, there shouldn't be a problem. I have a set of wide leather cuffs that are fur lined that are very comfy indeed.

On the bed tie, what we do is switch positions after a certain period of time. The lee is secured face up for maybe 30 - 60 minutes, and then the lee is flipped face down for another 30-60 minutes. True, you can't get all spots at once that way, but you can get all spots eventually.

Speaking of electric brushes, if you never heard of a Pursonic before, you should google it. It's quickly becoming one of the most popular tickle tools in the community.

Maybe you could start out slow, using no accoutrements at all? If your partner is a first-timer as well, do you really want to break out a steamer trunk full of straps and devices?
Wrasslin' around on the bed can easily turn into, "now, let's just see how you do with your arms tucked under the pillow"..etc.

Truthfully, though I couched the original post as if I would restrain someone else, I was thinking more for me.

I cannot hold control and during the few times someone has tried to casually tickle me it invariably ends when they receive an inadvertent punch or kick. I just kinda' figured other people might be much the same way and I didn't much care to take the punishment I've been dishing out (however accidental) if we wanted to switch roles. I totally get where you're coming from, but I figure, worst case is that I have some options.

I didn't exactly plan to stock a full arsenal, but a few implements seem like they would spice things up. Also, not everyone is going to be as ticklish as I am- it might be handy to have some tools on hand to kick things up a notch when fingers aren't quite getting the job done.

That's the thinking anyway.

Thanks for the advice Kevin. I actually didn't realize the straps fed into cuffs... maybe I need to add that steamer chest to the list of things to consider. The Pursonic is reasonably priced for an electric toothbrush- any idea why it fares better as a tickle device over its electric bretherin?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back