• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you had to choose....

Regular sessions for me too. I have a feeling that should I make it to NEST, I won't be doing much in the way of the group tickling as it doesn't really appeal to me very much. I would much rather just talk and do other activities with the people I meet and save the tickling for more "one on one" scenarios. I'd find the group tickling thing to be exhausting in either role but that's probably my introversion talking.

I suppose I'd have to go the boring route and just say regular sessions with my one and only. I certainly do wish I had done the group thing at one point, and there's a little remorse from missing out there, but I think deep down I don't have the extrovert personality needed to do something like that.

Yeah, I have a local guy from here that I get to have sessions with a couple times a month with as well. That's all fine and well, but I guess, since other than him, I have no friends to talk to or hang out with, this is why I'd choose the group thing....I'm missing out on having friends. I suppose if one already had a core group of friends (even being vanilla), they would always choose the one-on-one thing...

You just have to get yourself out there ShyGirl. Make friends at work, your neighborhood, kids school. If you're looking for kinky friends then I'm pretty sure you will find plenty on the Net. There are so many outlets. Local groups and such. My 'lee has been exploring alot lately and she's so much happier. Just explore and have fun.

To me, NEST was more of a social experiment I had to experience in order to take a decision. I liked being able to see what other people have been through during their journey and learning that I am not alone helped me to realize a lot of things.

I would most definitely prefer to stay with 1-on-1 regular sessions, I need my monthly dosis of endorphins and I don't think I could wait for the next event. Nevertheless, being able to hang out with this great community is something I'd like to keep experiencing from now on. It is always good to meet new people where playtime is not mandatory. I didn't session a lot at NEST because I was more into the 'let's catch up, let's get to know each other' vibe, and I am glad I did! I met really special people!

I'd keep the sessions as my number one option, for sure, and keep NEST as a way to do some networking and meet new interesting individuals :)

PS: I am glad you enjoyed yourself :)

Rm

I'd say regular sessions, since I've begun to branch out in the fetish world and everything. I have a chance to experience a lot of things but not so often tickling, so the regular sessions would be perfect right now.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back