• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the lers with weak hands

chicago

the-xtensor-h.jpg

I work in a store that sells products like this...it's for rehabilitation or conditioning for those with arthritis...but I like your idea too! x//D

I remember seeing a similar item years ago! It was designed for guitarists and bassists to increase the strength in their fretting hand :)

:bwahaha: Watched Dr. Strange lately, perhaps? ;)

But really, this is a great idea to strengthen one's hand(s). Only remember seeing such a contraption on the rehabilitation floor of a hospital, or noteably included after "Stephen Strange" pulverized his hands, trying to get back their strength.

This whole thread seems like TSB directed... toward someone. Hold on, I need to forward this thread to... someone right quick.

Its to strengthen your finger extensor muscles, mainly extensor digitalis. However, tickling involves more flexion, so you may be better off getting a digiflex

Its to strengthen your finger extensor muscles, mainly extensor digitalis. However, tickling involves more flexion, so you may be better off getting a digiflex

True, but if a lot of your work involves grip strength (say, holding a squirming lee's wrists above their head while you tickle them), you need to work the extensors to prevent cramping and to maintain balanced strength.
It's all about balance.

If you think you have weak hands or fingers as a ler, you may try to play guitar or piano, or play volleyball. This actually helps to be a better massage therapist ;)

Last edited:
True, but if a lot of your work involves grip strength (say, holding a squirming lee's wrists above their head while you tickle them), you need to work the extensors to prevent cramping and to maintain balanced strength.
It's all about balance.

Some lees need a firm grip true story

I don't have weak hands, but not gonna lie I could still use one of those thing-a-ma-bobbers. My poor hands were sore as fuck by the end of NEST. A little more hand stamina couldn't hurt.

#TBT - had my nails done for 4 years in the late 90's.

Added bonus for a female 'ler - so no worries about having "weak" hands &#55357;&#56840;

I always thought pianists could be the best ticklers!

I had a friend whom I met on here who would actually get rurned on just from watching videos of guys playing piano. She said it made her think of how the fingers of piano players would just destroy her if she were ever tickled by one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back