• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[5/12/17]* The Ticklish Colombian *[M/F,F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Laura is 19 years old from Colombia, 5'4 and has a size 7.5 shoe. Laura loves to laugh and is anxious to see what this is all about. After a brief introduction, we remove Laura's shoes exposing her silky Colombian soles. We determined that Laura's soles are most ticklish with the brush and feather tip and we exploit that fact as she thrashes about in laughter, pleading with us to stop in both English and Spanish! Her thrashing is amplified as we work our way to her upper body - tickling her underarms, torso, ribs, belly button and thighs. The desperation on her face intensifies as the reality of her predicament sets in. With nowhere to go Laura's forced to endure the horrid tickling that is driving her crazy. Once in swimwear, we tie Laura's big toes back and apply baby oil, which intensifies all of the barefoot tickling for poor Laura. We take full advantage of this and tickle her beyond her control - refusing to stop despite her thrashing and pleas - which are now including curse words in both English and Spanish! With her upper body more exposed we tickle Laura in multiple areas - both isolated and together. It proves too much for the poor young Colombian as she's noticeably exhausted and accepts her fate with uncontrollable laughter. Towards the end we have her friend tickle her bare soles and upper body. The temptation was too much for her to pass up! The production ends with Laura giving her comments about her experience and how she feels.

Laura was fun to tickle. It took some trial and error to figure out what worked best on her but once we did there was no stopping us! We knew it was getting to her when she started thrashing more violently and alternating languages :). I'm sure some of you are wondering if her friend ended up suffering the same fate as her. The answer is yes, although truth be told I was not planning to work with her when we started, but I'm glad we did. Laura does end up getting some revenge too :).

STATS

Length: 25 Minutes ( 14 Minutes Feet Only, 12 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Laura Cespedes
Laura's Height and Shoe Size 5'4, 7.5
Laura's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Ticklish Colombian - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• the_ticklish_colombian_preview_forum.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 904
  • ttc-hrs5-1.jpg
    ttc-hrs5-1.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 1,412
  • ttc-hrs7-1.jpg
    ttc-hrs7-1.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 786
  • ttc-hrs17-1.jpg
    ttc-hrs17-1.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 1,401
  • ttc-hrs14-1.jpg
    ttc-hrs14-1.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 1,226
Very nice clip but it would be been more better if she was wearing nylons.

I just bought this clip, it is great! Especially the armpit tickling scenes! Would love to see her again.

Laura is just beyond sexy and gorgeous. She has a sweet, sensual laugh and such awesome feet. Thanks for posting this clip Darth, and can't wait to see her friend get tickled.

Jesus, darth! you tryna kill us all? This girl is absolutely gorgeous and incredibly ticklish! Love her reactions and facial expressions..you can really tell that she is suffering. And that toe-tied sole brushing looks amazing! good job.

Definitely looking forward to seeing her back! not much of a nylon fan, but would love to see those bare soles attacked again ;)

I just bought this clip, it is great! Especially the armpit tickling scenes! Would love to see her again.

Thanks for the kind words sir! Ill definately tell her the video was well received. I am sure she would come back and be available for customs too.

Last edited:
I dont think I have anything new to add...gorgeous girl, quite ticklish, friend looks to be hot too...yada yada...you're awesome buddy! rock on!

Jesus, darth! you tryna kill us all? This girl is absolutely gorgeous and incredibly ticklish! Love her reactions and facial expressions..you can really tell that she is suffering. And that toe-tied sole brushing looks amazing! good job.

Definitely looking forward to seeing her back! not much of a nylon fan, but would love to see those bare soles attacked again ;)

Haha, kill?! Nooooo! Just to entertain and provide the best quality tickle videos out there. With Laura we were sure to use whatever means necessary to optimize the tickle torture :).

This clip was great. I got it a couple of days after it came out but never had a chance to write a review. Really cute girl in my opinion and very very ticklish as it turns out. You can't go wrong with this clip given those facts, lol. I am usually only interested in the upperbody segments (which were amazing in this clip), but I have to say the entire clip is great. Interviews are always cool and one of the reasons I buy these clips.

Reading this means a lot and I really appreciate that you took the time to do so. I really am a perfectionist when it comes to making tickle video content and to read I exceeded the mark from people is just awesome :). Thank you TU!

This clip was great. I got it a couple of days after it came out but never had a chance to write a review. Really cute girl in my opinion and very very ticklish as it turns out. You can't go wrong with this clip given those facts, lol. I am usually only interested in the upperbody segments (which were amazing in this clip), but I have to say the entire clip is great. Interviews are always cool and one of the reasons I buy these clips.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back