• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jetta - Still Limber, Still Kicking

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Alternate Titles:
"Never Underestimate Jetta v2"
"She STILL Kicks High"

"Say Jetta, did you hear that they're considering a reboot/spiritual successor to Eternal Champions?"
"Oh, wow! How exciting!"
"Yeah...you still in good shape?"
"Doesn't it look like it?" *giggles*

------

It's actually been a surprisingly long time since I did a pic with one of my still favorite fighting game characters. C'mon, who can forget the beautiful, blond, barefoot, boomerang-wielding circus acrobat Jetta Maxx? :) I've always loved this flexible aerialist, both her design and watching her speedy savate/pencak silat based kick fighting styles (mixed with psychic resonance and acrobatics).

Here she's REALLY showing off her talents. ^^ Jetta's extremely flexible, so a nice standing vertical split isn't much of an issue. But...to do it up on the tension rope, maintaining her balance up on her bare toes for an audience performance? Yeah, she's a show girl, after all.

Tried to have some fun with the view here, meant to be a forced, skewed perspective from a somewhat overhead view. She kicked up her long leg and pointed her toes up at 'us' to perform the split, and you get a nice view down her body...past a pretty confident smirk on her cute face...to the wire and the (circus) background further below. There's a slight hint of a spotlight coming up to focus on her (particularly the raised/kicking foot with its gleaming anklet). ^^

So, yeah. Enjoy another lovely limber lift from this ribbon-clad Russian girl. Jetta deserves the 'views'. :)

Attachments

• 78VerticalJetColor.jpg
    78VerticalJetColor.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 110
Wow! I don't know why I missed this when it was first posted. Great detail on her upraised sole! :feets:
I love the point of view. :devil:
Great work, Khali! :woman: :bowing:

LT and Milagros:
As always, thanks very much for your comments.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back