• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone please tickle torture me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you come in Paris, I would enjoy to tickle torture you... It would be so exciting!!! ;)

Sooo this is a catfish or? Can't say I was planning on travelling half way across the world to meet up, or pay $3.99 to read material worse than 1/2 the free stuff on here anyways but always good to know :p

:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybouhahaha sole mates is just mad because I didn't give him any attention!! the poor wittle baby is saaaad.

Wait, if I'm to believe this( which I don't) why the hell did you not give him "attention" you ask to be tickle tortured and he reached out. BTW solemates better snag a screen shot of the PM. Just for evidence of her lies

Wait, if I'm to believe this( which I don't) why the hell did you not give him "attention" you ask to be tickle tortured and he reached out. BTW solemates better snag a screen shot of the PM. Just for evidence of her lies

"Her"

Tickle torturing Vivian Love

Vivian Love first of all I would talk you out of your clothes then we will get down to business, and I get the leather restraints out and I would start putting them on your wrist and then I grab you by your ankles and pull you down towards the end of the bed and then I would put the leather restraints on your ankles and you will be spread eagle on the bed and you would be so tightly bound that you could barely move an inch, that I would take a feather and my fingers and start tickling your neck tickling your ears tickling your underarms with the feather I would take and run it across your breasts and tickle under your breath and around your breast, then I would take the feathers your ribs and sides and I would tickle it so much up and down with fingers and feathers then I bring the feathers across your belly and play with your belly button with a feather and a cross your waistline and hips and then I would drop the feather and start tickling with my fingers, then I get the edible oil out and massage it into your neck and across your your underarms across your breasts down your side and then I would get out my banjo picks and start tickling your neck around your ears down to your underarms across your breasts underneath your breast and then I would flick your nipples with my tongue and start licking your underarms and licking and sucking on your sides and ribs then I get some more edible oil and spread it all over your stomach area and into your belly button and across to your waistline and hips and then with the banjo picks I'd dragging them across your belly like long fingernails and my tongue at the time would be playing with your belly button so smooth and so rough, then I go down your legs to your inner thighs and the crease between your private area and your inner thigh and run feathers up in the crease as I'm tickling the back of your knees with my fingers then I go down your legs all the way down to your ankles tickle the top of your foot your ankles with feathers and my fingers then I would tickle the soles of your feet with my fingers and feathers and I run the feathers in between your toes to see what kind of reaction I get, then I get more edible oil and spread it on your inner thighs and the crease between your private area and your inner thighs and I would put my banjo picks back on and start dragging them down your inner thighs and I would use two fingers in the crease and tickling that crease driving you nuts then I would tickle your knees and behind your knees as I'm licking and sucking on your inner thighs, then I go down to your ankles and put more edible oil on them and on your feet the soles and in between the toes and I take the banjo picks and tickle around your ankles and on the top of your feet and scratching in between your toes and then I would start scratching on the soles of your feet up and down up and down and I'd be running my tongue up and down your other foot and your toes so I can see what reaction I get from that, and after 10 hours of that you'd be so wore out and tired that you could barely move then I would untie you and turn you over and retie you with the restraints and start the tickling all over again on your backside all the way down to your bare feet and that would take at least another nine hours do you think you'd be able to handle that Vivian Love.

I would love to tickle you. Were you located, so the fun can begin.

When I saw her posts about wanting to be tickled I was quite excited since I live less than 3 hours from "her". I PM'd her and she also asked me if I had read her books. Upon reading this thread I confronted her in a PM and asked her if she really truly has any intention of meeting up with anyone. She said of course and then it went right back to very odd responses to my PM's. Very generic. No personal detail about her at all. Don't waste your time or get your hopes up. I also read that she likes to tickle with guys but is really looking for a girl to play with.

So you mock people who actually say what's on their mind, yet you play white knight in other cases (i'm enjoying Shadyside Studios quite a bit...wait?)

Hey so did you want to adjust your opinion now or...

You know. Considering how this played out. Seemed to be talking that good shit not longer ago, maybe you've since rethought things.

Stfu brown noser, i am busy downloading the latest shadyside studios vide....wait?!?!???

Wait a second, 3 posts? That can't be right...

are you... deleting your comments when you're getting put on blast? That can't be right. What are ya, some kind of complete dipshit or something?

:redheart::redheart::redheart:You all are so... adorable

So hey I'd really like to see those RealTickling videos of yours, but that Clips4Sale page can't seem to find them. Surely you can point me in the direction of them, yeah?

As you can see by the response to this tread, You have our attention... Get any takers?
How are book sales?

Show us your copy of shadyside studios video

You know what's funny is I actually have videos from them.

Why are you so hyper defensive over this? She does have videos up right? She just said she did. I want to buy them. Why are you involved at all, much less the hyper-defensive "REEE REEE BROWN NOSER SHUT UP REEEEEE!' shit. Is there some reason I shouldn't expect to see any of Vivians videos? Well that shouldn't be a problem, she did just tell me they're up there.

Do you know something I don't about Vivian? Is there a very logical explanation you're angrily reacting to the topic of her totally legit videos that are up and I just can't find?

:rowfull::neenerneener::DanceBun2:I love how two individuals are getting into a cyber fight on this thread!! it's hilarious and very entertaining!

Sounds like a scam if nobody knows the names of those Real Tickling clips and we need to buy some books on Amazon to find out.

You know what's funny is i actually have the realtickling videos of her

Cool, then you fuck off and I'll wait until she can point me to them, so that I too can buy them.

Unless of course that was just an "ironic" take on the thing I said to you, and you know full well at no point will I or anyone else in this thread ever actually see Vivians content...

BOOM! love you all! ;)

I love you too! And I'd reeeeeeally love to see those videos!

... so anytime you feel like pointing me in the direction of them would be more than appreciated... Just ready and raring to buy them. Waitin' on you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back