• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone please tickle torture me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, I reported the thread roundabout the time she started flinging insults after I called her out. Maybe a few more people should do the same?

Shame, too. I was willing to actually offer her a gig. Would have paid a lot more than the six bucks she'd have gotten if I'd actually bought her eBooks.

Yeah... I don't like being tickled by gross guys though... yikes the thought alone is enough to send shivers down my spine! Yuck! :) :) :)

Jealous? Lololol. I'd be embarrased claiming that I wrote that...let alone charge money for it.

Kinda strange that an individual with a username meangry, like a combination if mean and angry would only have negative things to say... hmmm crazy isn't it folks?! :) :) :) Silly one

Kinda strange that an individual with a username meangry, like a combination if mean and angry would only have negative things to say... hmmm crazy isn't it folks?! :) :) :) Silly one

You misspelled "of", Shakespeare.

Yeah... I don't like being tickled by gross guys though... yikes the thought alone is enough to send shivers down my spine! Yuck! :) :) :)

At least that guy has been producing clips for years that people actually buy...what have you done? Made low quality erotica that noone is buying?

At least that guy has been producing clips for years that people actually buy...what have you done? Made low quality erotica that noone is buying?

Hmmm except they are buying them! And they're getting reviewed pretty darn well! Neat, isn't it? :popcorn:

Hmmm except they are buying them! And they're getting reviewed pretty darn well! Neat, isn't it? :popcorn:

Amazon can't exactly prevent you from buying them yourself and then creating fake accounts to rate your books.

Amazon can't exactly prevent you from buying them yourself and then creating fake accounts to rate your books.

Gosh I wish! They actually do a wonderful job of just that. Heck if I could do that id review my stuff a billion times!! Sigh, alas those are actual reviews, many from people from this wonderful forum!! :) :)

Gosh I wish! They actually do a wonderful job of just that. Heck if I could do that id review my stuff a billion times!! Sigh, alas those are actual reviews, many from people from this wonderful forum!! :) :)

And you can also create accounts here too. Sorry sweetheart, you're just not very talented, just accept that you can't really write anything beyond stories for a handful of quarters.

A brother fucking smut writer like you should stay in your lane and not wander to the deep end.

Your writing is sterile and clinical, filled with superfluous details and belabored descriptors that merely fill space. You can't even manage to make overt sexually involved actions not read like an instruction manual. Fuck...you're so talented at writing, let's get to the fact that you can't even draw an ounce of passion from your main character flicking her bean while thinking of getting hit between the eyes with a cum shot.

That takes a unique talent, to be so lacking.

So take your little embarrassing ebooks and your creative writing 101 skill set and your 'troll' posting and go fuck a bale of rusted railroad spikes.

A brother fucking smut writer like you should stay in your lane and not wander to the deep end.

Your writing is sterile and clinical, filled with superfluous details and belabored descriptors that merely fill space. You can't even manage to make overt sexually involved actions not read like an instruction manual. Fuck...you're so talented at writing, let's get to the fact that you can't even draw an ounce of passion from your main character flicking her bean while thinking of getting hit between the eyes with a cum shot.

That takes a unique talent, to be so lacking.

So take your little embarrassing ebooks and your creative writing 101 skill set and your 'troll' posting and go fuck a bale of rusted railroad spikes.

Hehehe I think he's mad ladies and gentlemen! Isn't he adorable when he's all worked up? So cute

Hehehe I think he's mad ladies and gentlemen! Isn't he adorable when he's all worked up? So cute

Worked up?

Bitch, stay in your lane.

This is about number seven on my multitasking list. I'm here killing time.

You're really stupid. Isn't that your game, brother fucker?

Worked up?

Bitch, stay in your lane.

This is about number seven on my multitasking list. I'm here killing time.

You're really stupid. Isn't that your game, brother fucker?

Hehe and now with the name calling! Oh my we did hit a nerve there didn't we? OMG isn't this guy just the cutest boys and girls? Like a little puppy who's angry and trying to get people to take him seriously :) :) :)

Hehe and now with the name calling! Oh my we did hit a nerve there didn't we? OMG isn't this guy just the cutest boys and girls? Like a little puppy who's angry and trying to get people to take him seriously :) :) :)

Attention whore troll account peddling shit tier sibling fucking smut honestly thinks they have the high ground and thinks they can say who takes who seriously.

You have nothing to say. Nothing of substance. So how about you funnel bong my shit because, as a troll, you really don't have much to come back with.

Embarrassing.

I think most people take him seriously, hell he is a well respected person around here unlike you,

Of the two of us, which one has started multiple threads crying that no one will touch them?

Also, this. (Emphasis mine.) Sorry it's not a screenshot, but I didn't think it would be important to actually have to save this nonsense. Good thing I'm lax about deleting Emails.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear SoleMates,

You have received a new private message at The Tickling Media Forum from VivianLove, entitled "Re: Visit beautiful San Francisco!".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:

---Quote (Originally by SoleMates)---
---Quote (Originally by VivianLove)---
Well if you read and review every one of my stories I will come to San Francisco and let you do just that!! Can't wait!!
---End Quote---
Great bait and switch. I give it a 10/10.
---End Quote---
it's what us starving artists have to do to make a living!

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/private.php

All the best,
The Tickling Media Forum

Of the two of us, which one has started multiple threads crying that no one will touch them?

Also, this. (Emphasis mine.) Sorry it's not a screenshot, but I didn't think it would be important to actually have to save this nonsense. Good thing I'm lax about deleting Emails.

Its good to know we do have some proof of this "authors" lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back