• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone please tickle torture me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe you are all so adorable. I love it! And can someone tell me what funnel bonging shit means? Very classy term! What's it mean? :) :) :)

Hehe you are all so adorable. I love it! And can someone tell me what funnel bonging shit means? Very classy term! What's it mean? :) :) :)

Oh my god just stop, these passive aggressive remarks are fucking pissing me off

Use google.

I shouldn't have to tell you this; after all, it's how you come up with all the filler words in your garbage writing.

Use google.

I shouldn't have to tell you this; after all, it's how you come up with all the filler words in your garbage writing.

Meangry, have you reported the thread yet

Oh my god just stop, these passive aggressive remarks are fucking pissing me off

Haha oh you silly short tempered little guy. I think one would expect someone with the name Mrcool to actually, you know, maintain his cool. instead of throwing a hissy fit :) ohhh I wish I could pinch your wittle cheeks white now honey :) I love you! :)

Haha oh you silly short tempered little guy. I think one would expect someone with the name Mrcool to actually, you know, maintain his cool. instead of throwing a hissy fit :) ohhh I wish I could pinch your wittle cheeks white now honey :) I love you! :)

First off I'm 6ft 5in so I am not short, second I am 48 god damn years old I am throwing a hissy fit, and finely I have maintained my cool, I only lose it when sleazy scum bags like you ruin the world with your shitty stories and god awful morals.

No you fucking dolt, you called me little guy and its morals, and yours are telling people you will let them tickle you if they buy your shitty stories

Hey, sibling fucker, it's funny how you totally try to play these games with others but piss down your leg and can't come up with anything in regards to me.

This thread is literally the dumbest shit on the board, and you should be IP banned by mod team.

Hey, sibling fucker, it's funny how you totally try to play these games with others but piss down your leg and can't come up with anything in regards to me.

This thread is literally the dumbest shit on the board, and you should be IP banned by mod team.

I agree

Seems like you have some pretty serious opinions on familial tickling and sexual activity honey :) Did mommy not hug you enough as a little boy... or... did she hug you too much? The plot thickens!! :) :) :)

Aweee but were having so much fun! :) How about you meangry? I can tell by all your juvenile swearing you're loving this!! Hey I could make you a character in one of my stories! :) I looooove you :)

This thread will probably get locked or deleted soon, but I have to admit it has been entertaining. I am surprised that so many grown men are allowing some young girl to get them riled up. She is baiting you guys into angry responses with her "carefree" type posts. Posts that just ooze with enough venom to get you to bite. It is simple, if you don't want to buy her stuff, fine. I haven't either. But you KNOW there are tons of desperate guys on this forum that will do almost ANYTHING to have a woman show them favor and tease them with tickling her.

How many women on this forum get swamped by messages by random dudes begging for them to tickle them? So if a woman wants to sell her writing in exchange for getting some overly horny dudes to think they will tickle her, more power to her. I think a lot of women can get away with that. Your responses to her are not affecting her, no matter how many insults you dish out. Think about that.

This thread will probably get locked or deleted soon, but I have to admit it has been entertaining. I am surprised that so many grown men are allowing some young girl to get them riled up. She is baiting you guys into angry responses with her "carefree" type posts. Posts that just ooze with enough venom to get you to bite. It is simple, if you don't want to buy her stuff, fine. I haven't either. But you KNOW there are tons of desperate guys on this forum that will do almost ANYTHING to have a woman show them favor and tease them with tickling her.

How many women on this forum get swamped by messages by random dudes begging for them to tickle them? So if a woman wants to sell her writing in exchange for getting some overly horny dudes to think they will tickle her, more power to her. I think a lot of women can get away with that. Your responses to her are not affecting her, no matter how many insults you dish out. Think about that.

I don't think you're actually "in on" what exactly is going on, boss...

Ding ding ding! Finally someone with a brain! :) :) You would have thought they would have realized long ago that insults don't hurt me! Silly little boys! ;) :) ;)

I am referring to the insults. Is she shady? Possibly? I have never interacted with her, but just read the original post in this entire thread. It is called marketing. A lot of you have insulted her and it doesn't faze her, so the question is, "why are you continuing the back and forth?" Seriously, why? All she is doing is continuing the banter back to you and yet, people are getting mad. We have people putting up samples of her writing. We have people putting up samples of her messages with them. It doesn't deter her. She could be the biggest scammer of all time, but she knows some people will buy her material in that faint hope of being able to tickle her. So the question goes to, why is this thread 10 pages long?

I am referring to the insults. Is she shady? Possibly? I have never interacted with her, but just read the original post in this entire thread. It is called marketing. A lot of you have insulted her and it doesn't faze her, so the question is, "why are you continuing the back and forth?" Seriously, why? All she is doing is continuing the banter back to you and yet, people are getting mad. We have people putting up samples of her writing. We have people putting up samples of her messages with them. It doesn't deter her. She could be the biggest scammer of all time, but she knows some people will buy her material in that faint hope of being able to tickle her. So the question goes to, why is this thread 10 pages long?

Holy jesus shitfuck, you're right! In the spirit of the realization I had been duped by one of the best, I will perform a tribute in the form of paying for her videoclips that she shot with RealTickling. Like she said she did.

... so she can go ahead and post them so that I may spend my dollars in celebration of being outwitted by a business genius we can go ahead and get that rolling...

I'd buy and review all of her work if I just knew for sure it would lead to getting together for tickling. I've done reviews before, so I have the experience, but would she come though on her end of the bargain? No way of telling at this point.

Let me also just add, adults who say they are afraid of clowns, come on man - toughen up a little. They jungle and fall down for a living.

Get this man a trophy!! :) :) Awful quiet from Mrcool and meangry all of a sudden.... hmmmm.... :) :)

I had much better things to do with my evening while you hammered the refresh key.

Holy jesus shitfuck, you're right! In the spirit of the realization I had been duped by one of the best, I will perform a tribute in the form of paying for her videoclips that she shot with RealTickling. Like she said she did.

... so she can go ahead and post them so that I may spend my dollars in celebration of being outwitted by a business genius we can go ahead and get that rolling...

Dude, go back and re-read this entire thread. She baited you. You fell for it. Seriously, when some woman makes a thread saying "tickle me!", what do you think is going to happen? This particular woman wants to hawk her writings. Whether they are good or not who knows. To each their own. Then we have people saying she is a scam because she wants to peddle her writings and maybe she was shady. Ok, so she misled people. Why did you feel the need to interact with her? Everything really escalated when she came in with her "solemates is mad because I didn't give him any attention" words. That seemed to rub everyone the wrong way. And she kept making these taunting posts trying to sound sweet but was being very sarcastic and trying to get a rise. It then turned into everyone trying to prove she was a scam, a fake, etc. It turned into insulting her work and she STILL kept coming back with the same tone in her posts and you kept going with it.

In reality, what is your whole intent going back and forth with her? She wants people to buy her stuff, she may even use deceiving means, but why are you so worked up? Think about it. Instead of coming back at me with huffing and puffing, take a moment to re-read this entire thread and ask yourself, "how the fuck did I even get involved in this dumpster fire?"

Look at what she is doing now. Calling out meangry and Mr. Cool. What do you think will happen next if the mods don't delete or lock this thread?

This has more twists and turns than a roller coaster!! Love it! :) :) :) You're all such goobers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back