• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone please tickle torture me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivianLove

I am OBSESSED with tickling! I have been a tickle model, been tickle tortured, and done a lot of tickling in my life, but not so much recently. I miss it!! I want someone to really torture me with tickling, until I can't stand it! PM me if you're interested. Now I know this isn't the most reasonable request in the world so I will also settle for the best description of how you would tickle torture me into submission :) So let's see it boys and girls! Reply to this thread with how you would tickle me and lets see who's the best closet tickler out there! Kisses!

IMG_4545.jpg

Just come over to Las Vegas and I'll be very happy to ferociously tickle your tootsies(which I would give a major workout to) and any tickle sensitive bodily spot(arms,legs,chest,back,neck) that you've got,as well as bring several of my tickling tools with me(if we were to ever meet).

So you mock people who actually say what's on their mind, yet you play white knight in other cases (i'm enjoying Shadyside Studios quite a bit...wait?)

Shouldn't you be under a bridge waiting for the Billy goats gruff? Congratulations on making exactly 2 posts, both trolling. Who are you really, oh ghostwriter who only posts to bash people?

Hi Vivian, how are you?i'd love to chat, and see what happens,,and have some fun. Let me know . Take care.moochtickler.

Awww. How adorable could one get?! :aww:

Hmm..well, as far as being driven into tickling submission...sounds like what would need is someone who craves seeing a lee's struggle to squirm free, hearing endless strings of desperate laughter, and unashamedly tickling right on their most ticklish areas, nonstop, with what they find to be the most horribly ticklish techniques. Geeeeee....I wonder if you're currently reading a reply from precisely that type of person. LOL :tickling:

Well, I'd tie you up spreadeagle and test every part of your body, then I'd focus on your most sensitive parts to drive you crazy endlessly :)

Well, Montana is a hell of a lot closer than some of these other gals who come on here crying about wanting to be tickle tortured, but It still may be a trip to take. Wish I could come, but you may want to look for someone more local to get any thrills from it besides reading peoples fantasies here.

I'd tie you up spread eagle, slide your shirt up, and work your belly and sides over good. Then I'd seek out your other ticklish spots.

Guys, the OP is trolling. I PM'd her about meeting up and she told me to buy and review all of her books first. It's deceiving spam.

Guys, the OP is trolling. I PM'd her about meeting up and she told me to buy and review all of her books first. It's deceiving spam.

6ec2e8bdc9c014cea490118dfcf0482a_i-wanna-be-a-rebel-but-im-too-scared-other-stuff-pinterest-star-trek-surprised-meme_500-281.jpeg

So? We get a lot of that here. Besides, I wasn't planning on driving out to Montana for a tickle party, there are local gals for that. Just some folks love being invited to hear their tales of torture, but your the first one to try to get an appoitment with her.

So? We get a lot of that here. Besides, I wasn't planning on driving out to Montana for a tickle party, there are local gals for that. Just some folks love being invited to hear their tales of torture, but your the first one to try to get an appoitment with her.

Hey, as long as you're aware of what you're getting into. I think it's fair that people know up front that if she wants to meet people (as the thread states) that it's contingent on them buying her eBooks, assuming she's even serious about it.

Hey, as long as you're aware of what you're getting into. I think it's fair that people know up front that if she wants to meet people (as the thread states) that it's contingent on them buying her eBooks, assuming she's even serious about it.

Well yes, it's all that seduction thing. 'How would you tickle me' while there are thousands of such scenarios scattered about the web site. Good for you for checking it out and reporting the results, and yes, check out her stories. Click one of them links and your taken to Amazons digital book store where all her stories are $3.99 each. So we all know, so just sit back and enjoy the show.

:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybouhahaha sole mates is just mad because I didn't give him any attention!! the poor wittle baby is saaaad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back