• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Belly and Foot Tickling Techniques

tickleboy98

Bit of a strange combination but I thought I'd throw it out there regardless. And maybe a topic that's been done before, but what the hay. I just wanted to know your guys' favorite techniques when it comes to being tickled and/or tickling feet and/or bellies. I'll just throw my two cents to get us started
Bellies:
In terms of tickling bellies, my favorite technique is to pinch and squeeze. It usually causes the person I'm tickling to give a real high pitched laughter that I love to get out of the people I tickle. However when I'm having my belly tickled, I love it when I'm spider tickled. Especially from one friend who has long fingers, it's super effective and truly gets a large, hip bucking belly laugh.

Feet:
Honestly in terms of feet tickling is pretty similar. Big toes held back with the soles stretched out and plenty of tools on someone I'm tickling. For me being tickled again is pretty similar to my belly as well. Just toes held back and spidery fingers going at it. So on that note, you guys have it. I'd love to know what your guy's favorite techniques. :)

I agree, the spider tickling seems to work best for me when I'm tickling bellies. I'm an upper body guy, so I don't get down to the feet very often. I use the spider technique on the feet too, on the rare occasion I do get a little foot tickling in.

The best technique I have is.... wait for it.... variety! :p Mix it up because everyone is different and react in different ways. Plus, while trying different things and techniques, you can watch their reactions and determine what tickles them the most! Trust me! I've been doing this a looooooong time! ;)

The best technique I have is.... wait for it.... variety! :p Mix it up because everyone is different and react in different ways. Plus, while trying different things and techniques, you can watch their reactions and determine what tickles them the most! Trust me! I've been doing this a looooooong time! ;)

I'd go with this! Spider-tickling, I find, always works very well on the feet, especially if they're oiled up and slick, but changing things up and keeping it varied is always a winner! :thumbsup:

Variety is key, FYI spider tickling on the sides around and just above the hips evokes a good response.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back