• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal ad 4 multiple f/m, m/m feet, humiliation. All that good stuff

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
The bachelorette party was by far one of the most intense experiences I had gone through. Shortly after my orgasm, my naked and sweaty body was scrubbed down with several soft soapy brushes. No spot was spared by the torturous bristles. I was patted dry gently everywhere, with the exception of my feet and my cock which had the remaining water droplets thoroughly licked away by several eager tongues.

After a brief rest period I was unbound but collared. The women sat in a straight row on metal folding chairs. They held alternatingly colored tickets in their hands. For the next two hours I was moved down the line. I went from over the knee of one woman to lustfully licking the feet of the next. My cock hardening as I serviced each pair of soles only to place my raging erection between the warm thighs of the next. It became the challenge of each spanker to administer a hard enough paddling to soften my cock.

When it was all said and done I was sobbing from not only the humiliation but the pain and heat radiating from my stinging cheeks. I was forced to wipe the tears from my face and use them to stroke my cock as they wiggled their bare soles in front of me.

After my second orgasm. The bride took her position of the guest of honor to lick the remaining cum from my cock, using her tongue to once again torment the ultra sensitive head of my member.

It wasn't long after that the party broke up. The guests said their goodbyes as I slumped on the floor trying to regain my composure. I finally was able to stand and I collected my clothes. I dressed and headed toward the door. I was met by mistress Lisa and the bride.

"Sorry slave boy" mistress Lisa said with a smile. "You'll be going home with Ms. Ashley"

I was told to remove my pants and get into the chubby little brunettes car. My hands were bound above my head. We took off for her home. At every redlight she would reach down and stroke my cock to the stiffness she enjoyed, giggling as I moaned. Occasionally she would give my balls a little tickle making me squirm in the passenger seat.

We arrived at her house. It was in a secluded wooden lot so she had no concerns about leading me from the car to her front door by my cock.

Inside her husband waited in an easy chair. He was in his mid thirties. Much more slender than I would have expected based on the big beautiful woman he had proposed to.

"This is my fiancé, you will address him as master" Ashley said, squeezing my balls for emphasis

"Yes Ms Ashley" I said without making eye contact.

My evening's master stood up and circled me. He told me to lift my arms. Which I did without hesitation. From behind he dug his fingers into my pits. Out of reflex my arms shot down to protect myself. My ass was slapped hard from behind. A painful sting clearly delivered by a strong male hand. I obediently raised my arms again. He continued to work my pits. As I laughed and shifted my weight from foot to foot. I did my best and managed to keep my arms up until my knees buckled and I dropped to the floor.

"Stay down there little bitch. Ashley sit on his arms."

My arms were stretched over my head again. To my surprise, Ashley had stripped herself naked. Rather than sit on my arms, she rested her big beautifully smooth ass on my upturned palms, basically forcing me to cup her cheeks as I instinctively tried to close my hands during my torment.

He straddled my waist. Master Stephen had never done this. His denim covered ass pressed against my bare crotch added an extra level of humiliation as he started to work my belly. He reached up and put his index finger in Ashley's mouth and let her wet it before he buried it in my belly button. I squeeled and gripped her ass, feeling her raise a little and moan.

He dug his fingers into my ribs. It was a more forceful tickling than I had been used to. It was a hard sort of tickling that almost hurt but kept me laughing hysterically. Out of nowhere he used both hands to softly twist at my nipples like he was dialing old time radio knobs. I thrashed, my cock rubbing up against his ass as he continued to work my nipples. Anytime he felt my dick harden in the least behind him he would pinch my nipples hard, nullifing my erection.

It all stopped for a few moments as they readjusted. My hands were bound to the bottom of the easy chair while the master stripped. Ms. Ashley moved down and straddled my stomach with her back facing me. I could feel her wetness on my middle as she took position. The master straddled my ankles. I felt lotion being applied to my feet as he slip his hard cock between my insteps and began to fuck my feet from the top.

My body exploded in sensation. As he continued to thrust at my feet his fingers glided all over my lotion covered soles. He concentrated just under my toes. Causing me to scream. Ashley's manicured nails found my balls. She teased them with one finger on each testicle working in alternating circles. I convulsed. The master moaned as he raked his fingers from heel to toe of each foot, picking up speed with his cock.

Ms. Ashley gripped my cock and stroked furiously. No gentleness. No tenderness. Her goal was to make me cum as quickly as possible. With her other hand she spider tickled my balls. It took less than a minute for me to have yet another orgasm. Yet she never stopped stroking. Her pudgy hand was buttery soft as she picked up speed, focusing on the head. I screamed at the top of my lungs as my oversensitived head. As if my anguish was all he needed to hear, I felt a warm wetness spread over my feet.

Ashley didn't say a word, just moved down to my feet and licked her man's hot cum from my soles. I twitched and mumbled "no" with each warm caress of her tongue.

I was untied and given 20 minutes to shower. I returned to find my tormentors still naked and sitting on their sofa. She was gently stroking his dick back to an impressive erection.

"Start licking my feet little bitch" he said To me as he wiggled his bare toes. I dropped to my knees and start licking his soles. I used long licks to evenly adore his long narrow feet. I take his toes in my mouth running my tongue around each one with all exhausted enthusiasm I can muster.

"How long do we have this little toy" he asked Ms. Ashley.

"We have him for the next 2 weeks." And with that she straddled his waist, letting him slip inside her. I lay on the floor and lick his soles as my new masters fucked on the couch above me.

What do you think ? Comments and private messages appreciated.

Last edited:
It's hard to find any stories that combine F/m with M/m, keep it up!

God imagine a situation where your forced in a house where a guy is getting fucked constantly but all you get is tickled and denied

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back