• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public vs private

guysmiley

TMF Expert
Does being tickled in public add something to the experience or is it too embarrassing? Is private the only time you're willing to be tickled?

I would definitely prefer private unless it's an official gathering. Because then, it's full of people who understand.

Does being tickled in public add something to the experience or is it too embarrassing? Is private the only time you're willing to be tickled?

I'm an exhibitionist, so since I am into exhibitionism I love public play.

I would prefer private.....or at least intimate. Take NEST for instance - that being my first real gathering of ticklephiles. I was too shy to be tickled in public there and probably will never do it - not my thing.....but when I was hanging in a room with a few friends...roughly 6-8, I didn't care about being tickled in front of them or by a few of them at once because I felt comfortable and close to them - being my friends and all.... :)

The exhibitionist in me would love to be tickled in public. Will I ever go through with that? Now that is an interesting question

I could do public if it were at a NEST like situation, but I still think I would prefer private in general. I don't have any particular interest in being tickled in public, but I think I would be ok with it under certain circumstances.

It's definitely embarrassing to be tickled in public -- to be so out of control of your body's reactions, and to be emitting such attention-getting reactions, and to have those reactions so emotively out-of-sync with the experience of being tortured... I think it's extremely embarrassing. And when onlookers start commenting -- on the extremity of your reactions or the extent of your ticklishness -- that just makes it worse. In at least a few cases I'm pretty sure inflicting embarrassment is one reason that people in my life have chosen to tickle me in public.

I don't mind in public, but I knew people who did, and that's why I always drop subtle hints like trying to find ways to work tickling into casual conversations just to see how they feel about it and what would happen if I tried it on them. They either think indifferent about it or that it's torture and I should "not even think about it" (I don't do it to people like that)

Hate being tickled in public. Im very shy and a private person, the only time i want to be tickled is when its just me and my bf.

I prefer private honestly, there is really no need for people to be seeing me tickled in public unless its at a gathering or among friends.

Private or otherwise controlled environment of ticklephiles. Though, I did have a certain someone tickle me in a dark movie theater once and that was fun.

I prefer private as well or else in front of a group of friends. That's not to say that I would totally say no to public tickling, only that given a choice I would choose either private or in front of friends. Absent that, then public tickling? Sure :)

Yeah I like to keep it private, people staring at me for long periods of time leads to anxiety to me: What are they thinking? OMG do I look super ugly all messy and laughing like crazy? Why do they keep looking at me that way? Are they enjoying it? Are they not? Is my underwear showing? Ugh, I forgot to shave that spot properly? Do I have prickly legs? Do my fat rolls looks super big sitting/laying like this? How's my makeup?

LOL yeah, let's keep it private for me.

My boyfriends ultimate would be to get tickled by many women at the same time. But we branch out into more fetish so that would be incorporated and it's kind of hard to find women who are so into torturing a man with tickling. But we don't give up we still look. But he wanted to go to NEST but it just didn't work out. Plan was to do a public tickling to him with many female ticklers. But because I'm not the one being tickled.....me tickling him in public like that is fine with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a little tickle in the ribs by a female acquaintance, making tense up and squeak........in public :blushes:

Public is fine if it's with a group of people who understand, but certain areas would only be tickled privately, and full nudity would only be in private. By private, it could be a group or one on one.

I'm a Ler, and it's sexual. I don't do that in public! It's sexual, it's intimate, and it's intense one-on-one personal attention. That's private. Just the way I am.

I'm usually really shy, but being tickled in public is actually kind of a thrill for me. I have a weird thing where normally I hate being teased or messed with, but if it's from someone who I know doesn't mean harm, like close friends or family, I actually really enjoy the feeling of getting blushy and embarassed. The same thing goes for tickling, if it's in private, or in public but with close friends, it's great, but I get too overwhelmed if it's in front of people I don't know, even if they happened to be someone who liked tickling.

I'm usually really shy, but being tickled in public is actually kind of a thrill for me. I have a weird thing where normally I hate being teased or messed with, but if it's from someone who I know doesn't mean harm, like close friends or family, I actually really enjoy the feeling of getting blushy and embarassed. The same thing goes for tickling, if it's in private, or in public but with close friends, it's great, but I get too overwhelmed if it's in front of people I don't know, even if they happened to be someone who liked tickling.

Interesting to hear this. I would hate getting "blushy and embarrassed" in public. I don't know if it's because I'm displaying stereotypical male reluctance to lose control, or if it's to do with my guarded and secretive personality.

But I would also not like to do the tickling (as opposed to being tickled) in any sort of public gathering. I am intrigued that so many people feel able to tickle and be tickled even in situations such as NEST, and I am going to start another thread about that now.

Some of my favorite fantasies involve me being tickled in public, whether it's a renfaire stocks kind of deal, or someone sneakily tickling my feet under a table in a busy restaurant so I have to desperately try to hold it in so as not to make a scene... Being the shy person that I am, the idea of being tickled in public like that is silently terrifying and embarrassing... and incredibly exciting. I don't know what it is, but the very thought makes me shiver...!

But, much like my fantasies about being tickle-napped or waking up to find a burglar had tied me up in my bed, it's far better as a fantasy than a reality; as much as I like to fantasize, if someone were to point out a set of public stocks and say "there's your chance," I'd chicken out for sure. I'm just too shy, and hate having any kind of attention drawn to me. Simply speaking in public is nerve-wracking enough, let alone having all those eyes watching me as I thrash and shriek with embarrassing laughter...

Depends on the intensity. I prefer private or just around close friends.

As a ler, I'm more of a one on one kinda guy. I have often wondered though what, if anything, goes through a 'lees head if he/she knows they're being watched as they're being tickled. I also wonder what the person watching is thinking as well. Are they thinking "Wow, that person looks really ticklish?", or "That must really tickle", or "Oh no, what if they tickle me next?", or anything of that nature.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back