• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

38/m/bisexual ticklee looking for male or female partner around Yorkshire

FenwickCat

I'm an effeminate bisexual male, and have been lurking on here for literally a decade or so, but have been single for about the last 12 months, so I thought I'd post something on here. I'm 38, but look much younger, and can send face pics to anyone interested. Am 6 foot tall and quite slim, dark hair, smooth skin, blue eyes.

I'm mostly a ticklee, and would absolutely love to meet a nice tickler. Someone who knows how to tickle without making it too intense, strong enough to hold me down and tickle me for a while, but kind enough to let me breathe if I'm out of oxygen. My tummy and sides are the best places to tickle, but my legs and feet are quite ticklish too. I can tickle back as well if you like that. I love to tickle torsos and legs especially. I'm not so much into feet though.

Ideally would like to find either a stocky top male in his 40s or 50s, or a skinny female in her 20s or 30s, but if you're interested and sexy then I'm very flexible with that. I'm quite submissive in bed, and sometimes cross-dress if you're into that too.

I'm faithful, single, kind, and honest. I'm not rich but I have a safe job and rent a nice house, and have no financial commitments. While I'm hoping for this to result in a serious relationship, I'd not turn down someone who wanted a little ticklish fun now and again, so long as they were single too.

Please feel free to PM me or reply here if you are interested. xx

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back