• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does foot tickling and foot fetish go hand in hand?

feetoe

TMF Poster
Just wanted to see if there are any members who like one but not the other, or if there is consensus they go hand in hand.

While a lot of tickle people love feet I've found a lot of foot fetishist "purists", for lack of a better word, have zero interest in tickling. Even as a flirty lead up to other foot fun.

I have foot tickling/foot fetish, so I think the 2 are one in the same.

LBFT

I myself have both a tickling and foot fetish. In my case they are one in the same.

I'd imagine they do often go hand in hand, but I'm sure there are indeed people who hate feet and would rather go with the upper body. As for me, well, I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish, I like to target feet but I would never lick them or anything like that. Too gross for me =\

Yeah, there's a lot of crossover. What I find funny is that the ones that are into feet but not tickling think we're weird. I just laugh.

Not necessarily, although I believe I read somewhere that the foot fetish is the most common fetish there is, so logically there has to be a lot of overlap. I saw a survey in "Tied & Tickled" magazine years ago on readers' favorite tickle target and feet ran away with it (no pun intended).

While there's no doubt some overlap, I've often thought of a foot fetishist as someone who likes worshipping feet rather than tickling them. I myself have a stocking feet fetish but much prefer tickling and massaging to worshipping. There's lots of layers, which makes me think that it all comes down to individual preferences.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I personally have a foot and tickling fetish but I've heard a lot of people say that they like feet but hate to be tickled and have no interest in tickling others. I've also heard a lot of people on here say that they're very much into tickling but they think feet are disgusting. So I think there are a lot of people who happen to have both but they don't necessarily go hand in hand.

I think my attraction to feet stems from my desire to tickle them and I don't think it would be there without this over-riding tickle fetish.

Given that it's one of my favourite places to tickle, I think it also explains why I like shoeplay so much as this is a teasing reveal of an area that I would like to tickle in someone...
The turn-on from that glimpse of the specific body part is linked more to my tickle fetish than it is to any body-part fetish. Similar to when a tennis player throws up a ball to serve and the underarm is exposed.

I probably do have some similar thoughts to a foot fetishist when it comes to feet... for example, I'll see a friend wearing black tights in converse hi-tops on a hot Summers day and I'll be thinking "wow I bet her feet her baking in those", but this stems from my desire for her to take the boot off so the feet are tickleable...rather than thinking how much I'd like to smell her feet or whatever. So the end result (or intended result) is different, but I am definitely aware of an overlap... I notice things like how socks cling to feet when they're taken off if the feet are warm and how sweat patches can be left on certain floor surfaces etc - I think I like to have knowledge of someone's feet when I tickle them....almost like a back-story and I think it's almost an ownership thing.

While I enjoy looking at feet (bare or socked) and comparing shapes/colours/toes/sizes etc, it's more a general appreciation for them as an attractive part of someone's body if looked after properly - I have never really had much of a desire to lick/sniff/suck or worship feet in any way and interacting with feet would not normally form part of my sex life, unless tickling them.

Whatever involvement I have with feet, the dominant thought process and what it all eventually boils down to is tickling them.

Complex indeed, but overall I therefore think tickling reigns as the dominant fetish for me. I'm certainly aware of people who love tickling but do not have the fetish for feet - it's just a neutral thing - tickling a body part because it's ticklish - and if it's not, then move on to one that is. And, vice versa - sucking some toes, licking a sole, sniffing some socks...wow! but tickling the foot....what? Why would I wanna do that...

Nope. Not necessarily at least. In my case, the two don't correlate, being more of an opportunistic tickler and tickling (almost) any location that elicits a delightfully, girlish, squirming, shrieking, squeal. :devilish:

With past attention from other (foot fetishist) members being focussed so intensely on feet, it's brought a new realization to the stubs that stick out of people's legs. I have a growing appreciation for feet, largely of an aesthetic focus (being an artist), but don't think I've developed a "fetish" for feet. Not by far.

At least for me, tickling feet does not equate to a foot fetish. I may be the exception that proves the rule, by... that's how it is.

It's not for me. I don't suck toes and I don't like smelling feet. :xlime: Women's feet are my favorite tickle targets but if the woman is not ticklish on her feet, I lose interest in their feet.

I love lickling a woman's sole if it tickles them but I don't lick feet otherwise.

As a tickler who doesn't have a foot fetish and isn't particularly interested in tickling feet, I would just like to point out that this doesn't mean that I find feet necessarily "disgusting", a word that one or two posters in this thread have used. In fact, reading other people's TMF posts over the last couple of years has reminded me how beautiful and attractive a woman's feet can be. But I still find upper body tickling more intimate and powerful.

As most others are saying, often but not always.

I would say pretty much all foot ticklers have a foot fetish, but not all foot fetish people are foot ticklers. I'll also say I think many people with a tickling fetish don't have your typical foot fetish. For me personally, I love tickling feet and have a foot fetish, but I don't like the idea of licking feet or sucking toes or things like that, which is something a lot of people with foot fetishes like. I like attractive feet, and I like to tickle feet.

I wouldn't say yes, but I found my tickle fetish because of my foot fetish, so it depends on the person I suppose.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Its weird for me.

I first developed a foot fetish and occasionally i would like when people got their feet tickled in books and tv.

I mostly dealt with my foot fetish for most of my life that was constantly mixed in with another fetish but only recently did i discover i had a thing for tickling and it mostly dealt with female feet. I guess it varies with each person

I'm really not very into feet, it's probably my least favorite spot tbh.

I'm really not very into feet, it's probably my least favorite spot tbh.

While teal is also my favorite color I must disagree w/your statement. IMHO there are few things sexier than a dainty shapely feminine foot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back