• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Post Ever.. TickleInsanity & Her Bed Straps

tickleinsanity

So this is my first post.. so go easy on me. :) I am a newbie to the forum. I've always loved to be tickled.. gets my mind off the crazy world and forces me to relax, which I'm not particularly good at. Recently, I started exploring tickling more, which is how I got into the forum and started wanting to try the things I was watching and reading. Luckily, negotiation is an amazing tool, so he has been willing to entertain my tickling fetish in return for whatever he pleases.

Today, like some (ok - most) other days, I couldn't get tickling off my mind. I wanted it... bad. So, I went for it tonight. I asked if he would be willing to tickle me in return for some things that would pleasure him. He kindly agreed. I ran into the bedroom and threw my clothes off, at his request; I jumped on the bed and shot my arms and legs out, anxiously awaiting to get into the bed straps. I could tell I was getting turned on as he walked slowly around the bed and anchored my ankles and wrists into the straps. I couldn't move. I was smiling and so ready to be completely exhausted by his tickling hands. I could feel the anticipation building up.. my thoughts raced. "How intense would it be tonight?" "Would he go specifically for my underarms, knowing that is my most ticklish spot?" I couldn't wait.. I was smiling as I thought about how good it was going to feel.

Within a few moments, it had begun. I felt his hands all over me and begun to laugh uncontrollably. I was squirming around the bed, not being able to move my arms or legs because of the straps. My head began to thrash around. My long hair started completely coming out of my ponytail, and soon my hair was a complete mess. I could feel my heart racing and hear my breathing start to get louder. He threw his body over my calves and began to tickle my feet with both of his hands. My little toes couldn't stand it; I was going wild. I was squealing and thrashing around. I could feel my throat start to hurt as I screamed with laughter. He stopped and looked up at me. I was completely out of breathe, but within a few seconds, I looked at him, smiled, and said "More tickle!". He got on his knees in front of me and went for my sides. I immediately threw my head back and completely lost it. I felt like I was drowning in my own laughter. He moved around my upper body, and I loved every second. I didn't want it to end, yet I was getting so hot from squirming around the bed. I wanted his hands to multiply; I wanted him to cover every single inch of my ticklish body. There was nothing in his way - just his hands and my body. His hands moved quickly around me, and I helplessly squealed with enjoyment.

He stopped and listened to my heavy breathing. I thought, "he hasn't gone for the ultimate spot yet. Was he going to now?" I wasn't sure, yet I couldn't stand the anticipation. In between catching my breath, I said to him, after a few seconds, "more tickle please!". And then, I asked him for what I knew would be the grand finale for me before we moved on to his requests for the night. I said, "Babe, can you please straddle me and tickle my underarms?". He agreed and got on top of me. As he was getting on top of me, I could hardly contain my excitement. This was my favorite. My underarms in the bed straps, with him on top of me as an extra restraint, is the jackpot. I smiled so big as he began running his fingers up and down my underarms. I squealed so high pitched over and over again. It felt amazing. It was incredible. I was loving every second. I didn't want it to end, yet I was so helpless and running out of breath quickly. After a few minutes, he stopped and I breathed loudly, trying to catch my breath. It was finished. Wow - and it was amazing. Man, I love my bed straps. Perhaps, I can talk him into using them again soon.

Fabulous story! Thank you for sharing your wonderful tickle experience with us! :)

Welcome aboard! As first posts go, that'll take some beating! Thanks for sharing it here.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great stuff! Thank you for sharing with us. Please keep them coming. You're mate is a lucky fellow...:).

Bill

Great story! Very hot! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Also:
Welcome to the TMF and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Wow! Great story, thanks for sharing! :)
By the way: you seem to be a perfect ticklee! I'd love to tickle torture you for HOURS not only minutes :D

You pretty much sound perfect lol down to your favorite spot and all!

Such a good story...
BTW I wonder what did you do to pleasure him in return? I 'm curious about it:bouncybou

Thanks All for all your comments! I posted another, if you want to check it out! :) Thanks again - you are all too sweet!

Welcome to the forum. Your first post is worthy of the TMF Hall of Fame (or is it Hall of Feathers?). Your BF is lucky to find a treasure like you!
Feel free to share more of these incredible stories!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back