• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hannah Davis AKA Mrs Derek Jeter. Apparent Ticklish Confirmation.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As everyone knows, I'm not great at typing in links.

However..

After seeing Hannah Davis/Mrs Derek Jeter at tonight's Derek Jeter retirement ceremony.

(Ms Davis is a model who has appeared on the cover of SI).

I typed in a search:

"Hannah Davis Ticklish".

A link came up with her picture, and someone asking her. "Are You Ticklish?"

Ms Davis reply was. "Very: Ask Friends".

Hopefully this counts as a confirmed Female Celebrity Ticklish Admission.

I know that it has not been posted on the forum previously, because I did a search before posting this.

Good try, but that's not her. As your favorite news station would say, this thread is FAKE NEWS. Why would she be on a site like MeetMe, even before she hooked up with Derek Jeter?

Her only official/verified profiles are Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, all of which are linked there. I searched them all for mention of MeetMe, and there's none. If a star uses a new app or website (especially using their real name), they will ALWAYS link it on their main social networking sites first.

People fall for these niche sites all the time, so you get an 'A' for trying Mitchell. You can still pretend it's real though.

That's the problem with America today. People get rewarded for trying. A participation trophy. People should be rewarded for a job well done

JJBs response was abit over the top and unnecessary ... but whatever

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back