• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Continuum in Chicago

heroman

Does anyone have any experience going to a BDSM Fetish Dungeon located in Chicago called the Continuum? Would you recommend going there? Could you share some details about your experience?

If you haven't been there, have you been anywhere similar in Chicago? Where? Would you recommend going there? Could you share some details about your experience?

I'm looking to set something up this summer and would appreciate any help in making my decision about where to go.

I'm near the Chicago area (NWI) and there are not many around. I think on fetlife they do have a gathering every 3 months.

I'm near the Chicago area (NWI) and there are not many around. I think on fetlife they do have a gathering every 3 months.

Probably can't go to any gatherings. I'll only be in Chicago for a few days.

Besides dungeons, any dominatrix recommendations would work. I only want to be tickled, so I think that should open my options a bit more than if I was looking to do the tickling.

https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoFootFetishParties/

Continuum holds a foot fetish party the first Saturday night of every month if you happen to be in town at that time. I went to one a few years back, I think it was $20 per song. I THINK there was an entrance fee also, but again it's been a while. And don't let the Foot Fetish part fool you, I just asked the ladies if they were ticklish anyplace else and they were all cool with me tickling those parts as well. Just RSVP in advance because they keep their location on a need-to-know basis.

https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoFootFetishParties/

Continuum holds a foot fetish party the first Saturday night of every month if you happen to be in town at that time. I went to one a few years back, I think it was $20 per song. I THINK there was an entrance fee also, but again it's been a while. And don't let the Foot Fetish part fool you, I just asked the ladies if they were ticklish anyplace else and they were all cool with me tickling those parts as well. Just RSVP in advance because they keep their location on a need-to-know basis.

Cool! I'll keep this in mind.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back