• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 year old male lee in upstate/central NY

Rodgers12

Hey. I've been a reader of the site for a while and finally decided to post here to see if I could set up a session with someone. Like I said, I'm a 24 year old male lee looking for a ler in the upstate or central NY area. Syracuse, Utica, Rochester, Watertown...anywhere in the area really. I would be willing to travel, as I have very select few times I would be able to host.

I'm okay with a female or male ler. I'm straight but I understand there's a lot more males on here, and since I just want to be tickled either guys or girls is fine. If you're in the area and seem interested, feel free to shoot me a message!

I'd be interested but it probably wouldn't be a good idea, dealing with some stressful things right now and I don't think I'm currently fit for a session. Hope you find someone here, man! :D

I'd love to chat with you and see what you'd like, Rodgers! HMU!

Also, sorry to hear things are rough for you just now theblueone, I know how that can be and it WILL get better. Stay positive and I'm happy to talk about anything on your mind.

//R

Also, sorry to hear things are rough for you just now theblueone, I know how that can be and it WILL get better. Stay positive and I'm happy to talk about anything on your mind.

//R

Yeah, I think I'm gonna be fine. Thanks. :)

That's the way to be, theblueone! Keep in touch with those you're comrortable talking with :) The world needs you :)

//R

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back