• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edith Hogtied and Tickled (M/F) 05/15/17

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Edith didn't know a thing about tickling until we met. When I was telling her about it I expected the usual 'well that's weird'. Turns out she's SUPER into it. I also informed her of my side job as a professional tickler and store owner. Instead of being freaked out, the idea of me dominating other women turned her on. I gradually introduced her to the tickling world and we began to have regular sessions. Naturally we decided to start filming them. Here Edith is hogtied in a sexy bra and panties. I take it easy at first, dragging my fingertips down her soles and up her thighs. She is very ticklish under her toes and around her butt. When I put the brush to the bottoms of her feet she squeals with ticklish laughter. I attack her knees and thighs, causing her to turn over and reveal her tight tummy. I tickle her belly and ribs before pulling down her bra and exposing her sensitive nipples. Finally I pin her legs open and dance my fingers along her inner thighs, driving her wild. This is probably her most ticklish spot and I really let her have it.

Download hundreds of clips at www.zentickling.c4slive.com
Buy individually at www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

Zen

Attachments

• screenshot_506.png
    screenshot_506.png
    2 MB · Views: 674
  • screenshot_505.png
    screenshot_505.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 503
  • screenshot_504.png
    screenshot_504.png
    2 MB · Views: 420
  • screenshot_503.png
    screenshot_503.png
    2 MB · Views: 712
  • ehtpre.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 1,005
What a cutie! Also, her feet seem to love that hairbrush.

Yooooo, hope this is a permanent return to the clip scene. You were one of the best. And appear to remain so, as you came back with a helluva gem. Tremendous laugh and reactions.

Nice to hear from you again! And even more great that you got a new sexy 'lee to share with us!

I'm assuming the reason for your hiatus is because you married Amelia and have been on an extended honeymoon, but if that's not the case I'd like you to go ahead and send her my way so I can go ahead and do just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you're back. I thought you made some great videos.... always beautiful, girl next door models who were very ticklish.

Welcome back. I hope the socially retarded piece of shit creepers of this forum who feel that it's appropriate to stalk models without giving a single thought to what constitutes normal acceptable human behavior don't ruin things for you again.

Cheers.

Seems she's been busy making friends.

When I saw TicklishEdith and her pictures, I knew some tickling producer was trying to inspire some new interest. Now I can't wait to see how this turns calamitous. Either Edith is Zen pretending or he'll actually get jealous at how popular she gets. Either way, someone pass the popcorn!

How did you tell her about your tickling interests? Like how did that conversation go if I may ask?

I rarely meet women who are able or willing to have conversations about such topics. I've been lucky before but ever since Trump got elected it's been weird out there (no offense). Many women I open up to immediately judge me or/and behave like I'm a threat to their existence. I can handle rejection just fine (rejection is a good thing), but it's a little different when they're also condemning my existence. You're very experienced with this and I know you're probably very busy. Any advice or ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back