• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making me feel better M/F

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
When we first starting dating, especially when we were exploring the tickling side, I always had to hint and tease, and directly ask him to tickle me but these days he just does it. We have a nice set of cuffs, a few feathers, oil, its a regular thing to our playtime.

I've been pretty poorly lately, came back from the weekend with severe joint pain so I took the day off. He decided to pay me a visit to cheer me up but we both said I might not be able to play as long.

We lay in my bed and he cuddled me, stroking my hair and fondling my breasts but after a while it was clear that both of us wanted to play. "Let's see if it helps your aches." He said. He moved to the foot of the bed and lifted my left leg resting it on his shoulder. My other leg was stretched and resting to the side.

He stroked down my leg gently giving my skin little tickles on the way. He leant forward, kissing me softly and then started to tickle my breasts, flicking his nails against my nipples. He leant on me, straddling me and trapped my arms under the weight of his legs as he delightfully squeezed and wiggled his fingers down my sides and ribs to which I yelped, squealing manicly. He kissed and nibbled my neck and then pinned my arms up exposing my underarms and then he buried his face in them lickling like wild. I yelped, desperately trying to throw him off between fits of laughter.

He smiled at me, and said to me "i wouldn't do this if I didnt love you!" I laughed at this and coughed, and said "if you love me you'd stop!" He kissed me and said "well i wouldnt do this with anyone else."

We ended up getting called for dinner at that point so we resumed later in the evening, ending with a good o rub and kiss session :)

Always enjoy reading these, Miss. :) What a strong connection you now both have.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back