• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vamp Records: Obsession (F/F, Desperation Tickling Action)

meangry

Verified
(Yo yo, have a little thing I commissioned and wrote up involving two of my favorite characters from MTJ's Vamp Records; the tickle hound valley girl, Crystal, and the hottest goth possibly put to print, Val. Went for a different flavor here. You can find these gals over at MTJ, real reasonably priced and incredibly well detailed and drawn. Val has Yenny potential in my opinion.

Art for the piece is done by Colorpandora. Dude is a newer artist, but he is amazingly talented and versatile. Awesome skills to this chap. You can find him on DeviantArt.)

Obsession.

The tickling didn't start out that way. But the more their forays happened, the more it grew. Subtle overpowering grabs in moments of precariousness. Makeshift bondage that came from in the moment thought. At least at first. Until ropes and cuffs and the toys and brushes and tools came out of purses and shoulder bags.

Opposites attract.

Val. Droll and monotone and effortless in how her words cut down anyone and everyone. She was pale, with black hair and fishnets and shit kicker boots, her look a love letter to The Cure. The world goes on by and she just goes with it, skeptical, yet oddly, endearing, with something beneath the goth exterior that makes it her biting demeanor seem like a well fitting veneer.

Crystal. Blonde and Valley Girl. Dressed pink and tanned perfectly, with lithe form concealing shocking strength from Cheer and Pole Vaulting. She wasn't a runner up at State's for nothing. 'Like, whatever, let's, like, teach her a lesson for being so gloomy, and like, stuff.' Hide the intelligence. It makes for a much bigger surprise when others have pegged you an airhead.

Where does it lead? To shocking places, beyond Vamp Records. To between the sheets, head resting against the pillow, deep in sleep. But it's clear. Clear as can be.

That bubbling anticipation.

There she is, and it takes her breath away because it's just her, like how it's supposed to be, and, my, that blush is so hot and heated. You have to maintain, she thinks, to keep the secret hidden because if it comes out, my God, it would change EVERYTHING.

Strong hands and knots and ties, disarming and right where she wants her. Right there. Palpable beading sweat and trembling lips. Flush heat swelling from the tummy and rushing through her shoulders.

She can't stand it anymore. The anticipation was killing her.

The obsession was this. Here. With dancing fingertips and exposed upperbody, hollows, ribs, tummy, all for thr taking. Val was wickedly ticklish, giving in instantly, her voice turning up several octaves to the most delicious giggle and laugh, the most delicate of pleadings. Crystal's hands followed every movement, and punctuated them with the right touch every single time to drive Val crazy. Tonight, the underarms were killer, but Crystal was sure to attack that lower tummy and ribcage, feeling it helplessly tremble underneath her touch.

The ante had to be raised.

Val was only in a bikini top to begin with, and while Crystal could've taken advantage right then and there, an idea spawned inside her head. Quickly, she to untied the knot to Val's top.

The gothic beauty protested and tried to fight as much as her binds would allow.

But then...

"Let's play a game, Valerie." Crystal beamed wickedly, holding the bikini top strands just in front of her delicious captive's face, a subtle sway and dip and gravity showing just how easily this last bit of modesty could be stripped away. "Open your mouth, or you'll be sorry..."

Oh how Val hated how this Valley Girl so casually threw her name around. How it rolled off her tongue. She had no choice. She opened her mouth, glaring through her captor.

"Game is...I get to tickle wherever you have skin exposed. And you? You better hold on to these strips here...and you know why?"

"Crystal, this isn't funny--"

"Say it. Say it, or we'll both find something very funny."

A sigh. Anger. The embarrassment was overwhelming. Shockingly so. It made Val weak at the knees. Or perhaps it was something else..."If I let go, you're going to tickle my boobs."

"And nipples. You almost forgot them! Though from the looks of things..."

Shut it out. Bite down on the strands. Snarl. That's what Val did. She had to exercise what control she had. She wouldn't break. She wouldn't let go.

And then Crystal's fingers descended upon her. And through her forearms, she felt the rush of nervous tension filling them up with odd vibrations.

Taunt and tease.

Light pokes and tweaks.

"You really need some sun, Vali-poo!"

It grew. It always grew. Opposites attract, after all. The secret. The obsession. Loosely held strands and knowledgeable fingers and a whirlwind of heat, attention, the tickles all over, burning, consuming, knees weakening, the secret, don't let the secret out, she can feel it spilling out, with blisteringly hard nipples and growing throbbing wetness and every single thing became a tsunami, uncontrollable, unrelenting, the clashing of wills, how it was meant to be, modesty and veneer and everything held by just a thread, just a single thread, until finally...

Until FINALLY...

Until that top came down. Until there was no hiding anymore. Modesty burned away. A deep unyielding hunger. Such ticklish teasing that could be done.

Obsession is a hell of a thing.

Especially when it invades your dreams.

Especially when it cuts to the heart of who and what you truly are, what you truly crave.

Both ways.

Attachments

• TtFC9dN_d.jpg
    TtFC9dN_d.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,125
HOLY JESUS CHRIST MONKEY BALLS!

**dies**

>.o

Will come back and comment...once I resurrect.

But needless to say this is incredibly freaking awesome.

The Vamp Deet

Holy crap did you write all that? Super cool, I thoroughly enjoyed it! And the artist deserves props for an image well done! Thanks!!

Have totally not forgotten about this.

Just crazy busy.

Be back soon,

B

Okay.

So.

The story is awesome. I love the reciprocal nature of the narration. How the origin - the ownership of attraction...the eroticism is hard to distinguish. It makes for a very sexy, very twisting, very intoxicating yarn about these two characters.

You always have an amazing ability to pick up on the subtleties (and sometimes not so subtleties) that we throw into these comics. The burgeoning relationship between Val and Crystal is definitely a fun important element in the VAMP RECORDS series. With each issue Crystal is becoming a little bit more obsessed with tickling (and with Val for that matter). And Val. Well, you know Val. She'd be the LAST person to willingly tell you how she felt about such a thing. ;-)

I love how intimate and powerful the story is. And of course the fact that you threw in a scene of desperation into the story and the art is outstanding. It fits the VR universe like a glove. Thank you so much for the fantastic support and adding to the VR narrative!

Colorpandora also did a wonderful job on the artwork! I love the smooth and expressive style. Val looks gorgeous and very much like Val. But for whatever reason, I feel like he nailed Crystal even more so. Maybe because he's the first artist to create fan art of her. It's pretty fricking awesome.

I can't thank ya enough, brother. This is truly something to treasure.

Yay,

B

LOL! That cracked me up seeing Val biting her tops... some more tickling would surely free her rich asset. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back