• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: FREE Bonus Clip #1 - Hannah & Chantelle! (F/F, NUDE, EXPLICIT)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
Tired of the constant battle against piracy of my content, I've decided to start producing exclusive bonus clips for loyal customers once again! I did this a couple of years ago and it seemed to go down well with the people who got the clips, and so it will be a similar deal this time. Basically, I will be shooting and producing exclusive scenes that will not be released in my clips4sale stores or on my website...and they will not be available to the scammers who use stolen credit cards to buy clips!

These clips will instead be available free to any customer who makes three or more purchases from my store in a given month (using the same payment method). It doesn't matter how many clips are in each order or which clips they are but any three orders = one bonus clip. I aim to produce at least one new bonus clip a month and with each one, will try to offer something different to the clips I've already released. Any of the forthcoming bonus clips can be requested for any three orders, not just the latest one.

...and so, a preview for the first bonus clip! This one is a custom F/F adult scene with Chantelle Fox and Hannah Shaw. Hannah is naked, spread eagled, tickled and teased by Chantelle who brings her to orgasm and then carries on tickling her...lots of pussy licking and tickling (it's very ticklish!) Light tickles in this one as Chantelle's nails were razor sharp (and Hannah's body was a little sensitive!) but it's a hot scene with Hannah getting tickled and turned on for real. You will not find a G/G scene like this in my store or website, so it's a true exclusive!

Enjoy the preview - feedback is welcome. If you'd like the full 16 minute clip just email or message me here with details of your three orders and you will get a download link! :)

Preview:
https://mega.nz/#!TtshnKKJ!eUusGrLeOwUIUnrGj2x1z9i5BZYpDWbck3hTGC5QrYg

Attachments

• Image86.jpg
    Image86.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Image129.jpg
    Image129.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 245
  • Image130.jpg
    Image130.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 229
  • Image83.jpg
    Image83.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 250
  • HannahChantelle Bonus Mini Preview.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 624
:2poke:

Attachments

• Image114.jpg
    Image114.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Image105.jpg
    Image105.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 196
  • Image240.jpg
    Image240.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Image96.jpg
    Image96.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Image142.jpg
    Image142.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 192
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back