• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story: Girls Night In (ff/f)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
It's around 9pm on a Friday night, and Chrissy, Jamie, Erica, and Ally enter through the door of Chrisyy’s house after enjoying a dinner out. The girls had all gone out for the end of the week to grab a quick meal before heading back to Chrissy’s house to unwind for a girls' night in. Per usual, there was a race to get to the bathroom when everyone entered the house, so Chrissy, Jamie, and Erica kicked off their shoes as they entered the house and ran to the bathroom seeing who would get there first. Having gone before we left the restaurant, Ally did not have to run, so she took my time unzipping her boots and sliding them off her feet. The 'tug' she gave to get the shoes off was almost too powerful, as the nylons that she was wearing underneath her jeans tonight made the boots slide off her feet quite easily. Now shoeless, she made my way to the living room to get cozy while everyone else was off battling for the bathroom.

A shiver overtook Ally’s body on the way to the couch. Despite wearing jeans, a white camisole, and a red long sleeve top, she wasn't ready for this unseasonably cold weather, and the thin material of this clothing wasn't providing as much warmth as she was used to. She quickly slumped into the couch, exhausted after a day of work, and made herself comfortable, stretching her legs out on the couch and pulling a blanket over her to warm up.

It wasn't long before Chrissy, Erica, and Jamie returned from their bathroom escapades. Chrissy took a detour to the kitchen to get everyone some snacks and some more drinks, while Erica and Jamie made their way to the living room, only to find the couch completely taken up by an incredibly-cozy Ally.

"Get up!" they mockingly direct Ally.

"No way," she protests. "I'm comfy here."

"Come on - make some room for us," Erica says, pushing at Ally’s legs to get them to move.

"Nooo," Ally jokingly whines.” Find somewhere else to sit," she urge.

"Fine," Erica says matter-of-factly, and plops down on Ally’s shins at the end of the couch.

"What are you doing?" Ally laughs.

"Finding somewhere else to sit," she says. "Come on Jamie. There's plenty of room," she directs, as Jamie sits on the top of Ally’s legs and mid-section area, effectively pinning Ally down beneath their combined weight.

"You guys are crazy," Ally says and they all start to watch TV.

Shortly later, Chrissy comes in the room and laughs at the site she sees, chastising Ally for not making room for everyone on the couch before taking her seat at the end of the couch, finding the one spot on the couch not taken up by Ally’s stretched-out legs, placing the snacks down as she sits.

Moments pass by and the show ends, and the girls seem to have exhausted all of the relevant topics of conversation and now have resorted to cracking silly jokes at the new show that has come on. Unbeknownst to Ally, Chrissy has hatched up quite the idea in her mind as to how to liven up the crowd.

"You're really comfortable there, huh??" Chrissy asks Ally in a somewhat-chiding tone.

"Well," she says, "I suppose I'm about as comfy as I can be," she says, playing off the spoiled princess role by suggesting she could use more pampering.

Only a few seconds go by from that, though, when Ally feels something brushing up against the heel of her foot. It's something super light, but her brain instantly registers this tickling sensation and goes into reflex mode, though her attempt to pull her leg away from his "threat" is thwarted by the combined weight of Jamie and Erica sitting on her legs. The tickly feeling vanishes, but just as quickly as it vanishes, it returns, this time fluttering lightly again against her heel. Super alert to this new feeling, Ally’s brain processes the millions of possibilities this could be, ultimately correctly realizing that this is some of the tassels of the blanket brushing up against the bottom of her foot. Relieved to have figured out the culprit, she shakes her head at herself, wondering in her head ‘How could one human being possibly be as ticklish as I am?’

If only she knew...

That the tassels brushing up against the bottom of her foot at the end of the couch was no coincidence. Instead, Chrissy, seeking some form of entertainment to keep herself amused, had spotted Ally’s feet sticking out of the blanket near her and, realizing that the only thing protecting her feet were a pair of nylons, decided to have some fun, playfully but 'casually' brushing the tassels up against Ally’s foot to spot a reaction. And Chrissy was very proud of herself for catching such a reaction. There was little room for Ally to move given how trapped she was, but what little room she had, she tried to use, trying to turn her foot away from the tassels in any way that she could. Satisfied that she had found her friend in a truly vulnerable position, Chrissy decided to truly up the ante a bit.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the couch, the confidence and relief that Ally had been feeling after freeing her heels from the tickly assault of tassels was short lived, for just as soon as she had rested herself back down again, the assault began again, this time, though, attacking her toes. This was a much more ticklish sensation, and coupled with the surprise element of the attack, Ally’s legs instinctively jerked back enough for both Jamie and Erica to notice, both of them giving Ally a look and asking her to keep still. Chalking it up to a muscle spasm, Ally relaxed again, beginning to realize the vulnerable state she was in. She was trapped. She couldn't get away, not with them sitting on my legs as they were. And Murphy's Law had presented itself so that the exact way that everyone was sitting had somehow resulted in these tassels again producing a ticklish feeling, this time focusing on Ally’s toes. The heels were one thing, but Ally’s toes were something else. Anyone who had ever gone for a pedicure with her was familiar with the death grip Ally would place on the arm of the chair just to try to sit through the technician working on her toes. The heels Ally could somewhat handle, but the toes.. This actually tickled. No matter how much she tried turning her feet the small amount of space she had to move them, Ally couldn't escape the tassels. Internally, she didn't know how long she could hold out. Without even realizing it, she had already started biting her lip to try to hide the tickly feeling that was slowly overcoming her face in the form of a giant smile.

Ally knew, though, that she couldn't let it slip. She couldn't let it be known that this - literally just the tassel on the end of a blanket - was tickling her. She'd never hear the end of it! And worse, Jamie and Erica, to her knowledge, had no idea how ticklish Ally am. She was pretty sure Chrissy had an idea that she was ticklish, but she wasn’t sure if Chrissy knew just how ticklish Ally was. Outting herself as being the most ticklish person on the planet while effectively trapped was not the wisest move to make - especially with nylons on.

And oh gosh the nylons! Curse those nylons! Ally had gone back and forth when getting dressed for this evening about whether she should wear nylons or socks and as she usually does, she had opted for the nylons, and though that may have done her a favor in removing her boots earlier, those nylons were doing Ally no favors now. Already at a disadvantage with how ticklish she already is, the nylons only added to that, making every slight touch of the tassel seem to tickle ten times worse than it should. She was literally about to crumble and fall defeated to the tassel of a blanket brushing up against her foot.. But then. . Everything stopped.

"Will you stop fidgeting around so much?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, for a couch, you're not a very comfortable couch," laughed Erica.

Ally apologized, again citing a phantom muscle spasm as the culprit, and was about to relax again when her phone vibrated, alerting her of a text message. It’s from Chrissy at the end of the couch

Chrissy: Ticklish much?
Ally: OMG That was you????
Chrissy: Guilty.
Aly: OMG I'm going to kill you!
Chrissy: You're not really in a position to be making threats, are you?
Ally: lol Not funny. omg You have no idea. I was going crazy.
Chrissy: haha No I know. I had a front-row view of your feet going crazy.
Chrissy: I had no idea you were so ticklish
Ally: ::tongue emoticon::
Chrissy: Question of course now becomes.. Do I tell Jamie and Erica?
Ally: DON'T
Chrissy: Why not?
Ally: Come on - this is on fair. I'm trapped.
Chrissy: That's the fun in it.
Ally: Where's the fun in it?
Chrissy: I bet you'd end up laughing!
Ally: haha Yeah but only because it tickles!
Chrissy: Did it really tickle that bad?
Ally: Unfortunately yes
Chrissy: It was just the blanket
Ally: ::sigh:: It doesn't take much
Chrissy: I guess not lol
Ally: Promise you won't tell Erica and Jamie?
Chrissy: I can't promise that lol But what I CAN promise is that I will NEVER forget how ticklish you are now ::evil laugh::
Ally: EVIL
Ally: PURE EVIL
Chrissy: devil emoticon::

Chrissy got up and used the restroom, returning after a few moments. Ally had been lulled back into a false sense of security, assuming that Chrissy had had her fun and was done torturing her now. She figured their friendship would be altered from that moment on, as now that the cat was out of the bag about how ticklish Ally was, there was no going back. Farewell control of the remote control. Farewell deciding which restaurant to go to. Farewell deciding what music to listen to. Chrissy had discovered Ally’s ultimate weakness and had promised not to forget it.

Ally just had to somehow focus back on this television show and hope that Chrissy’s fun for the night was...

"Ahhhh!" Ally jumped on the couch, again not effectively actually going anywhere under the weight of Jamie and Erica.

"What is your problem?" they both asked, annoyed that Ally had ruffled them so.

Before Ally had a chance to say anything - really to even process what had happened – Chrissy’s voice was heard.

"Sorry guys," she said. "That was my fault," she said, pulling the blanket up a bit and uncovering Ally’s feet. "I accidentally brushed up against the bottom of her foot."

There was nothing accidental about it. Chrissy had positioned the tips of her fingernails to lightly graze against the bottom of Ally’s foot, square in the middle of the arch. The fact that it took Ally by surprise didn't help much, but it wouldn't have mattered. The tips of someone's fingernails. The bottom of the foot. Square in the middle of the arch. When Ally had nylons on. The Washington Generals had a better chance of defeating the Harlem Globetrotters than Ally would have had not reacting to that. And react Ally had. And now it was out there, as if Chrissy’s statement was floating around above our heads, waiting for the dots to connect in everyone's brains. And that didn't take long.

Erica was the first to recognize what had happened, turning to face Ally with a giant smile on her face as if she had just hit the Powerball. "You're not ticklish, are you?" she asked, fully knowing the answer already.

"No, no it's just th..no noooo" was all Ally could get out before Erica had started, the tip of one finger tracing up and down the length of the bottom of Ally’s foot, causing Ally to begin a steady stream of laughter. Any chance of blaming this on a muscle spasm would be futile.

"Oh my gosh she IS ticklish!" Jamie exclaimed, almost as if shocked that someone could actually still be ticklish. Erica had switched attack methods, using the same strategy but now employing the tips of three fingers to do her dirty work. Ally’s laughter increased, and she shot up from the couch trying to gather whatever strength she might have left to pull my legs free. Jamie found this amusing, and began laughing at Ally’s plight. "Oh my gosh look how ticklish she is!" she said, still almost as if in amazement.

And to be honest, it was kind of amazing to see one person so quickly done in by a tickle attack. Ally could feel the tears coming down her cheeks from laughing so much at Erica's attack. The secret was out, and her friends were using it to their full advantage. Ally’s mind could only focus on the sensations overwhelming the bottom of her feet. Erica was a skilled tactician, utilizing those finger tips to the best of their ability to render Ally a helpless mess. Ally had no chance for even a moment’s reprieve, as Erica made sure that not only would her finger tips remain in constant contact with Ally’s foot, but that Ally didn’t even have enough wiggle room to try to protect one foot with the other.

“Ahahahahaha” Ally laughed, the constant stream of laughter never-ending, interspersed with the occasional barely audible “please” or “no” or “stop”.

For her part, Jamie hadn’t yet contributed much, unable to tickle or even see Ally’s feet since Erica was sitting closer to them. But Jamie still found the whole spectacle wildly entertaining, and being closest to Ally’s face, she had the front row seat to see what Erica’s assault was doing to Ally.

“Ally, I had no idea you were this ticklish,” joked Jamie, laughing at her friend’s predicament, letting her sentence trail off as if she almost half-expected Ally to be able to respond. “You always seem so put together that I had no idea you’d be done in with a little tickling.”

Ally couldn’t take it. The tickling. The teasing. The nylons! It was all too much for her. She had to find a way to pull her legs out with what little strength she had left or she would soon have no chance at all of escape. She twisted her upper body a bit and outstretched her arms, hoping to find the coffee table and use that as leverage to pull her legs out from their entrapment, possibly freeing her feet from this vicious assault. Thankfully, Ally’s arms were just long enough to reach it and she clasped on, beginning to try to pull

Unfortunately for Ally, the numbers game got the better of her, because even though Erica was focused on her attack on Ally’s feet at the end of the couch and hadn’t noticed this, Jamie noticed Ally’s attempts, and even worse, noticed that her outstretched arms had caused her shirt to ride up on the side. As if there were bullseye targets on Ally’s sides, Jamie's hands pounced, finding their target and drifting up, reaching Ally’s underarms before she could pull my arms down to protect them. Jamie's hands were now trapped under Ally’s arms, and just their very presence there tickled enough, let alone when she actually tried wiggling her fingers in there.

Murphy's Law was once again against Ally, as Jamie's fingers were positioned in just such a way that the tips of her fingernails - nothing more, nothing less - were in constant contact with the delicate skin under her arms, and there was nothing Ally could do to escape it. One more inch further up and her fingers may have been too squished to effectively tickle. One more inch further down and her fingers wouldn't have reached. But as it was, they were at just the right - or perhaps, wrong - spot, and this new attack, coupled with the attack on my feet, had Ally defeated. She might have been able to handle the assault on her under arms had it been the only one – key word there being might – but any chance of that was tossed out with the fact that Erica continued her assault on Ally’s feet, undeterred.

Ally collapsed back on the couch, succumbing to the laughter that streamed uncontrollably out of her mouth, every now and then trying - but failing - to let out some sort of "no!" or "please!" or "stop!' - not that it would have helped much anyways. Erica had stopped tickling Ally’s feet at least, this time opting to focus on the little bit of her sides that was exposed from Jamie's arms being under Ally’s arms.

After what seemed like forever, it finally stopped. Jamie and Erica were still on top of Ally, but they seemed content that they had tickled her enough. Ally’s hair plastered to my face and tears coming down my cheeks, she struggled to "right herself", still trapped under their combined weight but wanting to cover up as much skin as possible.

"That was fun," said Jamie, with Erica agreeing.

"Definitely," said Erica. " I haven't seen anyone that ticklish since you," Erica joked, nudging Jamie.

Yeah, yeah, yeah," Jamie laughed.

"Guys, I think the best part was..."

CHRISSY. Jamie had completely forgotten about Chrissy. The perpetrator of this whole thing, Tina Chrissy sat back and watched in delight as Erica and Jamie had combined to make Ally a complete mess, watching as Ally laughed like a little school girl at every touch, taking notes of what spots caused the best reaction.

"..the bottom of her feet," she finished, with a laugh and an evil glimmer in her eye. Could it be possible? Was there a round two coming??

"Nooo not my feet!" Ally screamed out, trying to make a last minute plea, and not realizing in her haste what she had actually done.

"Why? Is that your most ticklish spot?" Jamie asked, smiling down at me as if a hunter over its trapped prey.

"Come on guys, you had your fun," Ally said, purposely putting a pouty face on to try to sway their emotions.

"But I didn't get a chance at your..." Jamie started to say, though something had given Jamie pause as she turned to the end of the couch for the first time, "feet," she finished, before turning back to Ally. "Are you wearing nylons?"

"NO! Come on. Let me out!" Could this be happening? Nylons were always Ally’s ultimate weakness when it came to getting tickled. She had known this ever since her 7th grade dance when her sister came in her room under the guise of telling Ally some advice for dances and, in particular, pantyhose. Thinking at the time that she was just going to tell her how prone they are to runs, Ally dismissed her, but her sister quickly showed her what she had in mind. It was that night that Ally learned just how much more ticklish she was in nylons. Fortunately, it was a secret Ally had kept relatively well-hidden since, as not many people wore nylons these days, so few were aware of their unfortunate side effects. Jamie wore nylons, though. Often. It was a requirement for her work, and as someone who was also clearly ticklish - as Erica had revealed not too long ago - it was clear that Jamie knew of the side effects of nylons, and also of the advantage she had right now.

Before she could begin, though, Chrissy had already started tickling. She wasn't waiting for Jamie's games. A full-fledged attack using both hands on both feet, Chrissy was going for the kill. As if hit by lightning, Ally shot up at the initial contact of fingernails to foot, only to fall back down again, laughing in an uncontrollable paroxysm. Jamie may have just realized it, but Chrissy seemed to know all along. How did she know? Ally’s mind couldn't even begin to form the thoughts necessary to put that puzzle together. She was entirely overcome with laughter, as Chrissy, having done her research earlier with the tassels, had discovered what she believed to be the worst spots. She focused her attack square on Ally’s arches and never relented. Ally fell into silent laughter quickly, and soon after wasn't even able to open her eyes enough to see what was happening.

Thankfully, Erica began to have mercy on Ally, and called the attack off. Ally couldn't even pull herself up. One by one, Jamie, Erica, and Chrissy all shifted and gave Ally room to move, but she had no energy to even move a muscle. She hadn't been tickled like that in years, and though she knew she was unfairly ticklish, she didn't count on these three being such skilled ticklers, pinpointing Ally’s weakest areas in no time.

When she finally had enough strength to even say anything, all I could say was "I hate you guys" in a joking way.

"Awww but we love you" they all laughed and piled on me for a giant, group hug.

“That’s no fair,” Jamie said, pouting in a playful way. “I didn’t get a chance at her feet. It’s not everyday you catch someone in nylons.”

“Too bad,” laughed Ally. “The first thing I’m doing is putting my shoes back on for protection.”

“Oh no you don’t,” Chrissy said while pointing a finger at Ally. “No shoes in the house. You know that’s a rule.”

“Ughhh” sighed Ally. “You and your rules”

“I never realized the fringe benefits they had,” Chrissy laughed, swiping one more finger along the bottom of Ally’s foot making her jump again.

“Noooo not again,” Ally laughed. “I’ve had enough. Come on guys, let me up”

One by one, Chrissy, Erica, and Jamie began to get up so Ally could have some more breathing room. Chtrissy and Erica went into the kitchen to get some refills on snacks, leaving Jamie as the last to get up, for as in the commotion of the tickling, her leg has become wedged in the cushion in between Ally and the couch. Jamie have a strong pull of her leg to free herself without hurting Ally, but in the process, her sock had become stuck on the bottom of the cushion and began pulling off her foot the more she pulled her leg out. By the time she pulled her foot all the way out, the sock had completely rolled off her foot.

With a thud, Jamie’s foot landed on the carpet of the living room. Ally quickly glanced at Jamie to make sure her friend hadn’t hurt herself, and once she saw Jamie was OK, Ally was shocked at what stood before her.

There was Jamie. Her jeans. Her blouse. Her black sock still on her left foot, but her right foot now sockless. But what was showing now wasn’t Jamie’s barefoot but rather Jamie’s foot covered in a pair of off-black nylons. Jamie had been wearing nylons under her socks this entire time.

Ally looked up at Jamie and found Jamie looking squarely back at Ally.

“It’s not everyday you catch someone in nylons, Jamie, “Ally joked, making menacing tickling fingers in the air.

“Don’t!” Jamie laughed, instinctively backing up. “I’m sorry for what I did,” she faux-apologized, hoping all was forgiven.

“Mmm-hmm,” said Ally, matter-of-factly. “Just remember.. No shoes in the house.”

The End

loved the story...keep up the great work. Im a big fan and writer of nylon tickling myself.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back