AMANDA IN TROUBLE

PSYCHIC THERAPIST Full Movie
Clips4Sale Banner
Bunnie's Tickled Til She Squirts HD mp4
Tickles of Pleasure - Tickling - IPhone - Hi Resolution
TICKLING R.N. FULL MOVIE

What's New?

5/23/2017

Check out Tickling Paradise for a mix of clips old and new!

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #2

Click here
5/17/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Cool I'm Back After Almost 10 Years

I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since I last posted here, so I just wanted to say hello to some old friends who might still be here and meet some new ones, too.

Long story short, I was involved in the BDSM scene (my interests are not only tickling) and I became very upset after the dungeon I was involved with closed. The friends I made were leaving and moving on with their lives and things were now different. I grew dissatisfied and just took a long break.

I was still kinky in my personal life so I didn't stop all together.

Back in October of last year I was going through some health issues as I had an inflamed gallbladder. I felt intense pain around my lower-right breastplate out of the blue one night and took a cab to the ER.

After all of the X-rays and scans the doctors said my gallbladder was very inflamed and they then had to see if there were any blockages w/ the endoscopy. They cleared out whatever was there and inserted a stent to prevent further blockages.

I was in the hospital for 5 days while they were figuring out what was going on and I was discharged with a catheter at my side from Oct-Feb. up until the day of the operation. They couldn't do the operation right away due to the infection.

Thankfully, the surgery went well and I recovered with no complications. The scarring is minimal as it was done laparoscopic and just left me with 4 small scratches on my chest.

A month later, I had to go back to the hospital for the stent removal. I got my final blood test results back from my general MD a few weeks ago and I am now 100% recovered.

So, just wanted to pop in again and see who's still around here from "back in the day".

Hey, welcome to TMF again, wish you a blissful and productive second innings.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back to the TMF, JimmyBoy, and I hope you have no further health problems.

PS: From the timing, I would guess that the dungeon that closed was Rapture NYC.
    <=== Goddess Shelly's sacred soles

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order my newest (Sept. 2012) collection of four short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED #5
    Order Today!

Yo! I've actually been around since waaaaay back, although this is a new screen name. I don't want to go into the username I used to use, because I have posted questionable things I wish to remain unassociated from, plus I can hardly remember lol.

I'll say this, I was around back when NoEyes was a big contributor here, before he found religion and left. I wanna say very early 2000's... maybe? Pretty sure I was in high school.

Took a HUGE break myself, and found my way back here.

I also recall a time when the forums were virtually dominated by a few cliques of women. I can't remember their names (crystal, I think), but that was one of the reasons I left forever ago.

Welcome back!!!
    Last edited by february7; Yesterday at 11:46 PM. Reason: One more thing