• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Back After Almost 10 Years

JimmyBoy

TMF Expert
I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since I last posted here, so I just wanted to say hello to some old friends who might still be here and meet some new ones, too.

Long story short, I was involved in the BDSM scene (my interests are not only tickling) and I became very upset after the dungeon I was involved with closed. The friends I made were leaving and moving on with their lives and things were now different. I grew dissatisfied and just took a long break.

I was still kinky in my personal life so I didn't stop all together.

Back in October of last year I was going through some health issues as I had an inflamed gallbladder. I felt intense pain around my lower-right breastplate out of the blue one night and took a cab to the ER.

After all of the X-rays and scans the doctors said my gallbladder was very inflamed and they then had to see if there were any blockages w/ the endoscopy. They cleared out whatever was there and inserted a stent to prevent further blockages.

I was in the hospital for 5 days while they were figuring out what was going on and I was discharged with a catheter at my side from Oct-Feb. up until the day of the operation. They couldn't do the operation right away due to the infection.

Thankfully, the surgery went well and I recovered with no complications. The scarring is minimal as it was done laparoscopic and just left me with 4 small scratches on my chest.

A month later, I had to go back to the hospital for the stent removal. I got my final blood test results back from my general MD a few weeks ago and I am now 100% recovered.

So, just wanted to pop in again and see who's still around here from "back in the day".

Hey, welcome to TMF again, wish you a blissful and productive second innings.

Welcome back to the TMF, JimmyBoy, and I hope you have no further health problems. :D

PS: From the timing, I would guess that the dungeon that closed was Rapture NYC.

Yo! I've actually been around since waaaaay back, although this is a new screen name. I don't want to go into the username I used to use, because I have posted questionable things I wish to remain unassociated from, plus I can hardly remember lol.

I'll say this, I was around back when NoEyes was a big contributor here, before he found religion and left. I wanna say very early 2000's... maybe? Pretty sure I was in high school.

Took a HUGE break myself, and found my way back here.

I also recall a time when the forums were virtually dominated by a few cliques of women. I can't remember their names (crystal, I think), but that was one of the reasons I left forever ago.

Welcome back!!!

Last edited:
Welcome back "conductor"! :D

Oh, aren't stents fun?! :Grrr: Not sure where your stent had to be placed, but after having a couple myself they were definitely NOT fun, for me at least.

Very glad you seem to be doing well! All the best on trying to make people dance to your whims on here, again! :D

Thanks for the welcome back's and well wishes, everyone.

Milagros317, yes it was Rapture but I preferred not to name the place. It's ok though, just don't want to rehash what went down since it's all in the past now.

What other Domination houses are still around in NYC? I know of Donatella Den, Pandora's Box and The Fetish Fortress. The ones I used to be familiar with are all gone: Rapture, Arena Studios, Nutcracker Suite, Jezebel's... are there others still around?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back