• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chris Cornell dead at 52

Bator

3rd Level Black Feather
Chris Cornell, lead singer and front man for Soundgarden and Audioslave was found dead in a hotel room at the MGM Grand Detroit. His death is being investigated as a possible suicide.

The news here say that he hanged himself, was a great and unique lead vocalist, he will be missed

Last edited:
Another one gone...RIP Mr. Cornell.

Tragic .

Mr Cornell passed away far too young.

R.I.P. Mr Cornell.

I absolutely loved Soundgarden, Audioslave, and his solo stuff. I can't believe he's gone :(

I absolutely loved Soundgarden, Audioslave, and his solo stuff. I can't believe he's gone :(

Me either, this is a tough one. I posted this in the 90's section, it seems appropriate here as well

I don't mind stealing bread
From the mouths of decadence
But I can't feed on the powerless
When my cup's already overfilled......

I didn't even hear about this until now. Damn, massive shame that he's gone at such a young age too :/ . The man was an amazing singer, he'll certainly be missed.

This broke my heart when I heard the news. I'll be 39 in August and have been listening to his music since around the time I became a teenager. I consider Chris Cornell to be one of the most brilliant voices of my generation. The man had ridiculous vocal range, such that you always knew it was him when you heard a new song on the radio. Earlier this evening, I was listening to "Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart" and can't help but to think about how true to life it seems, and how poignant the lyrics may have been in his own heart. To say that he will be sorely missed is a massive understatement. His funeral is being held on May 26th at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles, according to reports. May he forever rest in peace.

https://youtu.be/zpMfZPAc1kg

It's bad enough when someone like Frank Zappa dies at age 53 from cancer. It's a hundred times worse when someone about the same age commits suicide (I still wince when I think of what happened with Kurt Cobain).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back