• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fried Chickens Time

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
It's fried chickens night. Makin' fried chickens tonight. Night chickens, fried chickens, gonna come to your house and eat your chickens.

Anyone have any good recipes? I have one. Maybe I'll tell it to you all if you're good and nice to animals and such. The meds are working, life is fine, and tonight it's fried chickens time.

It's fried chickens night. Makin' fried chickens tonight. Night chickens, fried chickens, gonna come to your house and eat your chickens.

Anyone have any good recipes? I have one. Maybe I'll tell it to you all if you're good and nice to animals and such. The meds are working, life is fine, and tonight it's fried chickens time.

You can't have my chickens, but I'll share some eggs.

My recipe is simple:
1. Walk into a Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen outlet.
2. Order a 3-piece meal, spicy, with a side of rice and beans and a diet soda.
3. Pay for it.
4. Eat it.

Oh no, that's just terrible, Mil, you have to do it yourself, you have to make a huge mess of the kitchen and fill the house with the sweet aroma of fried foods. You have to get grease on every horizontal surface in your kitchen unless you buy a mesh thing that looks like a tennis racket, which I didn't. You have to get burned at least once. And then, after you've eaten your delicious homemade fried chickens, you have to clean up the damn kitchen, which sucks, and do the damn dishes, which also sucks. But it's worth it man, it's really, really worth it.

Oh no, that's just terrible, Mil, you have to do it yourself, you have to make a huge mess of the kitchen and fill the house with the sweet aroma of fried foods. You have to get grease on every horizontal surface in your kitchen unless you buy a mesh thing that looks like a tennis racket, which I didn't. You have to get burned at least once. And then, after you've eaten your delicious homemade fried chickens, you have to clean up the damn kitchen, which sucks, and do the damn dishes, which also sucks. But it's worth it man, it's really, really worth it.

Don't forget the sinfully good crispy bits left on the bottom of the skillet!

Yeah, that's gold. I even made some milk gravy with lots of black pepper to enrobe my crispy chickens.

The best fried chicken is cooked in a cast iron skillet.

It's definitely on my "bucket" list....;) I'm like Mils, but Bojangles is closer for me. Of course you aint had fried chicken unless you have been to LARDapaloosa. My grandmother's lard/iron skillet fried chicken was heaven on earth, no seriously, I think I saw the Pearly Gates as my cholesterol went viral. Gravy is nectar of the homemade biscuits gods. I just checked and have gained 5 pounds just by posting to this thread.

Lol you Americans are so cute :D Now you've done it: I am totally having fried chicken tonight!

Drives our cat crazy, cuz she likes the fried chickens too

It's a perfect food, even cats know that. I tried mine with a bit of fresh tarragon and it was damn good. Also, you can spoon over some buffalo style sauce (Frank's hot sauce and butter) for a bit of a kick.

It's a perfect food, even cats know that. I tried mine with a bit of fresh tarragon and it was damn good. Also, you can spoon over some buffalo style sauce (Frank's hot sauce and butter) for a bit of a kick.

How much tarragon does it take to season a cat?

When I was very young my parents kept laying hens in the back yard. When egg production dropped off some of them ended up on the dinner table, served with real mashed potatoes and cream gravy, a fresh vegetable from the garden and homemade biscuits. Good times. :D

I'd go a tablespoon of the dry for a decent sized cat. Though, I'd be remiss if I didn't suggest thyme when preparing cats.

My recipe is simple:
1. Walk into a Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen outlet.
2. Order a 3-piece meal, spicy, with a side of rice and beans and a diet soda.
3. Pay for it.
4. Eat it.

^I never ate Popeye's Chicken but I have ate a lot of Kentucky Fried Chicken over the years.^

^I never ate Popeye's Chicken but I have ate a lot of Kentucky Fried Chicken over the years.^
I have eaten a lot of KFC, too, but Popeye's is my favorite of the fast food joints that specialize in chicken. :D

I'm with Miliagros - the last few times I've had KFC, can't say I was impressed.

Popeye's > Church's > KFC

But Irving's skillet triumphs them all.

There once was a restaurant around here that fried the chicken in a cast iron skillet. It took at least 25 minutes to prepare it but they served you a large garden salad while you waited.

There once was a restaurant around here that fried the chicken in a cast iron skillet. It took at least 25 minutes to prepare it but they served you a large garden salad while you waited.

I want to go to there.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back