• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pixies, Anyone?

Alliekat

TMF Master
Given that there are a few pieces of art in the Artwork section dedicated to the theme of tiny little pixies overpowering a full grown woman, I assume there is at least some interest in this. So I am a bit surprised there does not seem to be a thread dedicated to it.

Anyway, I was just curious how people felt about this? Do you enjoy the fantasy of tiny little pixies swarming someone and tickling them? for someone like me, who has a real thing for power dynamics, reading about, seeing, or conjuring up fantasies where someone is turned into a helpless, laughing heap by creatures so much smaller than they are.

So I was just curious. Is this something my fellow TMFers enjoy? In an alternate reality, would YOU enjoy being tickled by these tiny winged menaces?

Just some food for thought on this Sunday

I've always had a thing for tiny creatures overpowering someone much larger and/or powerful. I would love to see more media dedicated to this.

I find it to be mildly amusing, in my opinion I feel its to specific to be its own subcategory. I personally file it under "fantasy tickling".

I've always thought it was a cute idea.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back