• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend not into tickling

I don't typically do this here, but I have to offer a contrasting point of view. My wife is not keen on being tickled, and in all honesty isn't even that ticklish. She gets there with some oil in the right spots, but that takes some effort. The point is, though, that I love her and she is my best friend and supports me in ways I didn't know I needed. I know how cliche this sounds, but bear with me. I chose that over constant tickle fun, but it doesn't mean I threw in the towel.

I've convinced her over the years to let me tie her up here and there, and we're hitting our stride in that finally. I can get some tickles in, and that's great, but the real turn on is that she trusts me enough to take those steps.

I know in your heart of hearts you've already made up your mind, and you need to be true to both of you. Love her because you love her, or let her go because you don't. And then don't look back and don't regret anything ever. I know it sounds sappy, but I honestly believe this. Don't break up something over anything less than "not love". Everything else bends to that. The whole tickling thing is just an excuse, not the core question here. I'm not saying to force it, though, either. You either love her or you don't, and if you don't you'll grow to resent her in ways like this, so don't do that, either.

Good luck, dude!

I want to endorse this. If you really have something between you that feels like love, then you might have to decide whether you can take a big breath and sublimate your tickling urge in the service of something that frankly could be deeper and more meaningful in the long run.

When I have thought this problem over in my own life (admittedly not ever being in a position where I have been forced to make the either/or choice for the long term), I have found that for me it is actually more important for the woman I love to BE ticklish than for her to let me tickle her. I love her ticklishness, along with a whole lot of other things about her, and in the end that is enough. But it may be that I haven't got the fetish as badly as some people, so I can sublimate the tickle urge and express it in other sexual and emotional ways more easily. (Not that it's that easy...)

Thanks for all the words of wisdom people. It is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE!: in a remarkable turn of events, I somehow managed the courage to tell my girlfriend of four years about my need for tickling (I didn't use the word fetish), and shockingly, she said OK! She didn't know how important it was to me and she said now I can do it anytime! We had an incredible talk and it went so well. I hope someone can read this and have a similar experience because of this.

Anyway, I'm off to go buy a ring now!

UPDATE!: in a remarkable turn of events, I somehow managed the courage to tell my girlfriend of four years about my need for tickling (I didn't use the word fetish), and shockingly, she said OK! She didn't know how important it was to me and she said now I can do it anytime! We had an incredible talk and it went so well. I hope someone can read this and have a similar experience because of this.

Congratulations!

Yeah, I was going to agree with the two previous posters - don't go dump her and find someone else, and then look back after you either don't, or find someone not right for you, or crazy, or mean,
or manipulative, or hateful, or mean to the waitress, or nuts, or........

If you've got a soul mate, there's always hope.

Now, think about what other fetishes you may get, and then you'll REALLY have fun.

Pantyhose? (Huh, the BEST fetish ever!), handjobs, footjobs, costume play, who knows.

But MOST IMPORTANTLY! FIND OUT WHAT SHE LIKES, and then do that for her.
Sexual wise, and relationship wise. Then it'll be easier to get some tickling in, because she'll be in a good mood.
If it means wearing a button down tucked shirt and going see that new romantic movie....ask her to dress in something you find sexy, and go see that movie!

The after dinner tickling will be so much funner.....

Congratulations!

Dude way to go. You're lucky to have such an understanding and caring lady

Congratulations!

Yeah, I was going to agree with the two previous posters - don't go dump her and find someone else, and then look back after you either don't, or find someone not right for you, or crazy, or mean,
or manipulative, or hateful, or mean to the waitress, or nuts, or........

If you've got a soul mate, there's always hope.

Now, think about what other fetishes you may get, and then you'll REALLY have fun.

Pantyhose? (Huh, the BEST fetish ever!), handjobs, footjobs, costume play, who knows.

But MOST IMPORTANTLY! FIND OUT WHAT SHE LIKES, and then do that for her.
Sexual wise, and relationship wise. Then it'll be easier to get some tickling in, because she'll be in a good mood.
If it means wearing a button down tucked shirt and going see that new romantic movie....ask her to dress in something you find sexy, and go see that movie!

The after dinner tickling will be so much funner.....

Ur exactly right !

I'm really happy to hear that! I thought a talk about your need for tickling was past-due or not possible. You did the right thing and it turned out perfect. Go get that damn ring is right!

Yea I think my mistake is permanent. I feel it's too late to break up now. We already have a house and many more reasons to stay. Did I ruin my life?

Dude, no, you didn't ruin your life. Glad things seem to be working out. I have found a lot of people tend to be open to trying new things with people they truly love.

Well played. You have found the key to finding a life long tickle partner. Forge a strong relationship first and your partner will do what it takes to make you happy if they truly love you and vice versa I'm sure.

Well played. You have found the key to finding a life long tickle partner. Forge a strong relationship first and your partner will do what it takes to make you happy if they truly love you and vice versa I'm sure.

Really? You might want to ask some of the guys on the forum how the "forge a strong relationship, then talk about your true sexual needs" strategy has worked for them.

Then romantically kiss her toes during sex, then lick them... she is she responds well to that...i do. If she does, you will be tickling her in a way that makes her hot, and i assume you as well. Dont just give up...be creative.

There ya go, that's the way to do it! I'm so happy for you man :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back