• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle Double Team from Hell

stasiu90

TMF Regular
Michelle has never felt so defeated in her life. The people at work won’t stop tickling her, and hearing that her daughter is getting tickled at school just adds fuel to the fire. That’s why she is here, in front of her ex-husband door wearing a sun dress with thin straps, hoping he might help. But it crumbled just like that when she was chloroformed before she even entered the door. The person who did it was Jordon, who had a smile ear to ear looking at his mom.

Mark opens the door also with a smile, “good work son! Let’s give her hell!” Michelle wakes up on the couch with her hands tied together with a thin layer of tape. She gives it a weak pull but it was no use. “Dad she is awake!” Jordon yells to Mark. He then makes his way to Michelle and smiles. “I bet you thought you were never going to see me again?” Michelle is stunned, and silent. Mark enters the room and looks at Michelle.

“You have no idea what you just walked into baby.” “I’m not your baby!” she fires back. Mark then sits on the couch and puts Michelle on his lap facing him holding her wrists down. Mark grins at her as she is weakly trying to get away. She as her chin tucked into her soft smooth chest with a pissed look on her face has she looks back at him. Michelle is aware Mark knows everything about her, every weakness she has to humiliate her, he knows.

“You’ve always tried to be this tough strong women Michelle. But things have crumbled recently have they?” Michelle doesn’t respond as Jordan takes position behind her. “Everything has crumbled because people have realized how easy it is to tame you. You’re not strong or tough. In fact you are weak and vulnerable. And you really think I would help you? The same girl who tried to push me around?” Jordan gets ready.

“I say… fuck no to that, it’s so much more fun to dominate you Michelle.” Jordon takes his index fingers and softly tickles her smooth skin at the rim of her dress by her armpits. Jordon and Mark smile at her reaction as she tries to buckle away from the soft tickles. She doesn’t plead for him to stop or Mark to let go. She knows that this is her life now, and the only thing she can do is put on fake tough women attitude.

But trembles to tickling like a little girl. “Such a weakness Michelle. I told Jordon some things. Like how soft tickles embarrass you more. Why does it baby?” Michelle is caught in the squirming and moaning of the giggles. “I asked you a question!” Jordon slowly moves up to her armpits. Giving those soft, smooth pits a tickle. Where it’s just Jordon’s big hairy finger taunting Michelle’s womanly hallows. After a few seconds, Mark gets annoyed.

“Ok giggly girl, let’s move on to that belly. Put her in a lock Jordon.” Michelle eyes widen as she knows that’s where Mark liked to tickle her most. Jordon took her elbows up like it was nothing, Michelle fights back as much as she can but it was obviously no use. Now her armpits are fully exposed, trying to pull her arms down weakly. Mark and Jordon grin at her attempts. “So adorable.” Mark waste no time and lifts up her dress exposing her belly.

“Jordon what did I tell you about your mommy dearest?’ Jordon replied “It only takes one finger!” “It sure does!” Mark takes his big strong finger and grazes it on the underbelly of the women. Giggling moans escape her as she feels the strong finger on her soft mound stomach. Mark goes higher with his one finger above her belly button, mockingly tickling her skin. “What did I always make you say Michelle?” Michelle couldn’t take the humiliating tickles anymore.

“Please mister, not my little ticklish tummy!” A beat red of embarrassment ran across her face. Mark stopped and let her catch her breath. Jordon and Mark are smiles ear to ear. Michelle is in terror, the boy she raised and the man she once loved have become sadistic monsters from hell. She feels like such a weak girl than a strong women. And there is nothing she can do. “One more thing.” Mark said. “Pick her up Jordon!” Jordon once again with ease puts her mom in a full nelson.

“You hated my beard because it was too thick you said. Like it imitated you” Michelle looks on in terror as he got close to her on his knees. “Well my beard is offended. And it wants to return the favor. Jordon. Tickle the girl’s pits. My beard has a date with her belly!” And like that Mark dived into her sensitive belly. Licking her and giving her raspberries. And at times just tickling the shit out her tummy. Jordon is holding the bouncy girl in place as he dives into her armpits.

Strong hard tickles, from the crazed laughing son and from the giggly crying mom. “You’re so fucking done mom! daddy-o and I are going to tickle the shit out of you! Michelle is just laughing and moaning as her hairless sensitive body is being destroyed by the monster from hell. And there isn’t a damn thing she can do.

Ashley bag gets removed from her head. She can see now she is in a room. Robert and his two sons are standing there. “Where not fucking done with you yet little Ashley!”

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back