• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Fitness bikini champion blindfolded therapy

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Tickle Therapy is about real emotions, pure tickling which is fun and healthy. We invite not professional models but real ladies whom you could meet in the streets of Moscow, Russia (where we are situated). We find ticklish ladies who never tried this before and convince them to come and give it a try, which is sometimes not so easy, considering their fear of being tightly secured and tickled helplessly. But the combination of their curiosity and a little persuasion makes it possible to bring ticklish ladies to us and shoot clips of these tickle therapy sessions. And we are happy to share it with you.

Fitness bikini champion of Moscow Oksana
0_15b7c3_6d42d31c_M
0_15b7c4_5839ed5c_M
0_15b7c1_bf0a77fe_M

Sign: Taurus
Height: 5'6 (167cm)
Shoe size: 8 (Rus 38)

Fitness bikini championship has ended and Oksana is a new champion of Moscow (Russia). We invited this fit lady to test and probe her muscles and see if they will help this sporty girl to take the tickling or if she gives up under the fingers of our tickling expert Irochka who is very good at finding the weakest spots of her victims. And once she finds your ticklish spot, you shouldn't hope that she will stop or move somewhere else until she gets you good. Irochka just tickles and tickles and tickles.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/17725650/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Fitness bikini champion blindfolded therapy - tickle bench</a>
tt0170fitnessbikinioksana_bench.gif

That's what she does with our champion, who at first resists and holds still, showing us her strong willpower. But no matter how strong the girl is, unrelenting tickling slowly breaks her defence. What's more, Oksana is blindfolded and she didn't even see who is tickling her. She doesn't know how Irochka looks like and what to expect. We put this fitness girl in our tickle fitness bench and restrain her so that she can barely move. She is fully exposed to her skillful tormentor and after some time her resistance begins to fade and girlish laughter begins to sound.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/17725682/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Fitness bikini champion blindfolded therapy - stand up</a>
tt0171fitnessbikinioksana_standupV2.gif

This time fitness bikini champion Oksana is in stand up position. She can show us her fit abs, arms and all her body as if this is a championship event. However, Irochka won't give her much time to stretch her beautiful muscles and instead makes them work by tickling her fit client from behind. Oksana can't do much to escape her tickler's fingers which are crawling all over her upper body, from her sides, abs, tummy and ribs up to her sensitive underarms. This is going to be the most genuine smile we'll see from this fitness bikini champion.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/17725714/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Fitness bikini champion blindfolded therapy - foot therapy</a>
tt0172fitnessbikinioksana_foot.gif

Now it's time for her size 7.5 feet. This is where muscles won't help our champion Oksana. Feet are so helpless against quick skillful fingers, and Oksana's feet are held still fastened to the tickle bed so that Irochka can have her way with them.

Our sporty girl uses all her willpower to handle the ticklish sensations and we can only guess what it takes by seeing her feet wriggling and twitching. Oksana doesn't let it out, with her mouth shut and teeth squeezed she just hopes to endure this slow torture, and Irochka isn't going to make it easy for her victim.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/17725746/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Fitness bikini champion blindfolded therapy - face up</a>
tt0173fitnessbikinioksana_faceup.gif

Oksana still hasn't seen the face of her tickler. She is blindfolded and stretched face up, and Irochka is going to explore her upper body. She loves to find weak spots and explore them, and our fitness bikini champion is already exhausted after foot tickling and Irochka doesn't give her a break. She works her fingers on her victim's fit body, probing her ribs and abs, spider tickling her underarms. And when she goes for Oksana's tummy, especially her belly button, Oksana loses it, the sensations overpowering her and driving her insane. That's where we can see Irochka smile cheerfully and go for it.

Poor girl, she is so fit and strong but she can't escape and yet can't handle the tickling. What choice do we leave her? To show us her smile of course and let us hear her plead for mercy.

Thank you for your comments and your support, we really need it to keep going! We pass the positive ones from you to the ladies, they really like that ;)

Some images of fitness bikini champion Oksana:
0_15b7be_6ab8dc4f_L
0_15b7c2_1f5139e0_L
0_15b7b5_d335cb2f_L
0_15b7b9_374f0482_L
0_15b7bf_2ff1d6b3_L
0_15b7ba_7dda0e79_L
0_15b7bb_4f5a9666_L
0_15b7b3_3f2b50bf_L
0_15b7bc_8e3fd23e_L
0_15b7bd_291c217a_L
0_15b7b7_94774ac9_L

Last edited:
thats so dame sexy and cute even the tough ones are not so tough after the tickling but i dont see preview of this video.

Even the mightiest can fall to the slightest touch on a sensitive part of the body. Love how resistant she is and eventually even her firm self can't take it anymore. Definitely had me firm for some of it as well haha. :p

Excellent caliber here. I hope the video sells well for you and that the full version lives up to the pitch. She is gorgeous!

Excellent caliber here. I hope the video sells well for you and that the full version lives up to the pitch. She is gorgeous!
Thank you, Darth Sidious. May the dark force be with you :)
It's so great that with the help of those who give us support we are able to share the ticklish sufferings of more and more successful ladies.

So jealous! She's lovely! Please pay my compliment forward to her too.

So jealous! She's lovely! Please pay my compliment forward to her too.
Haha ) Thanks! Compliments from The Night's Watch will be delivered.

Any chance we can see a black woman tickled Elya sometime soon? Elya is my favorite of your ticklers. That verbal teasing in another language from a pretty mature woman with beautiful nails gets me every time. Would be awesome seeing her tickle a black woman, especially her feet.
I'm sure we'll make it possible sometime ;) We are negotiating with one very pretty ebony lady. The difficult part is to find really ticklish "patients", and then convince those ticklish patients to come to us. Sometimes it's really really hard as you can guess, as they are afraid of tickle torture :)

So if she proves to be ticklish, we'll certainly make a video! Thank you for your kind words of Elya.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back