• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal ad 6 mf/f

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
The sounds of male and female laughter, grunts, and moans came from the living room as I drifted in and out of sleep. It wasn’t until I fully regained consciousness that I realized it was Ashley and Jeremy’s plight I had heard.

I wasn’t sure what to do. The last thing that I remembered was Mistress Lisa stroking my cock gently to orgasm. I was afraid to move. Was I allowed to leave the room. No one had given me permission. I was still in Jeremy’s house. On the first day I had been with the couple, I was paddled brutally by Mr. Jeremy for stepping out the front door without his permission. It was after that incident that I was forced to sleep bound every night.

The laughter stopped, but I could still hear Ashley’s wimpering moans coming from the living room. The door opened. I scrambled from the bed and dropped to my knees. Looking at the bare feet in front of me, I could immediately tell that they belonged to Master Stephen’s. I had spent enough time in my first weeks worshipping them. I knew them instantly by sight.

“Stand up” He said gently. I did, but still didn’t make eye contact. “It’s ok” he said placing a warm hand on my shoulder. “come with me”

I followed him to the living room, still staring at the floor. He sat me in a chair on the far side of the room. He secured my hands behind my back leaving me bound to the chair. “Slaveboy. I want you to look up.”

I did as I was told. Afraid what might befall me if I didn’t. There they were, side by side. Mistress Ashley was tied with her hands behind her back, secured to a high back chair. Her big bare tits were bound tight. Her legs rested on two chairs, split shoulder width apart. Each foot tied securely. Secured in front of her, inches from her exposed pussy was a small vibrator with a tiny feather attached to it. I could hear the small buzzing sound as the device vibrated at full speed against the wood of the chair. A belt held her waist to the back of the chair. If she really fought against the bounds and let the leather belt dig into her chubby belly she could just let her pussy touch the very tip of the vibrator. If she didn’t, the tiny soft feather vibrated gently against her lips. The reverberation of the vibrator moving through the wooden chair seemed to drive her nuts. She was lustfully struggling to get her mound up against the vibrator, with limited success. Mascara ran down her face from where she had been sobbing. Her big soft tits moved heavily up and down as she caught her breath. The soft thick sole of her left foot was covered in ink marks. I could see the word “SLUT” as well as several frownie faces and multiple games of tic-tac- toe covering the soles. Feathers and brushes lay all around her as if they’d been discarded after they had extracted the torment they were meant for.

Master Jeremy was bound on the floor beside her. His arms tied behind his back and secured in a hogtie to his ankles, leaving his bare soles pointed at the sky. A spreader bar kept his legs spread apart. A ballgag had been firmly inserted into his mouth. I could see handprints all over his bare ass. They were in two distinct sizes. The small dainty hands of Mistress Lisa and the Large masculine hands of Master Stephen. He was screaming into the ballgag as Mistress Lisa scribbled her manicured nails all over his upturned soles. She only stopped once I was secured and watching. She stood up and walked over to me, placing a soft hand on my cheek and lifting my head up to look into her eyes.

“Good Evening, Slaveboy” she said sweetly, smiling.

“Good” I stammered a little looking into her eyes “Good Mistress Lisa.”

“First, I want you to know that we owe you an apology. My husband and I” she looked at Master Stephen who nodded in agreement, sensing the mindfuck I was experiencing “well, we had no idea things would get so out of hand with these two. There are rules that were clearly explained to them when they entered into contract with us and by extension with you. There were several rules that they violated and one major one that this one” she nudged Master Jeremy’s chin with her dirty tennis shoe. “had intended to violate when you returned here the other night.” She sat down on the couch and looked sweetly at her husband. “Stephen darling, would you mind removing my shoes for me. It’s been a long day and as you remember you interrupted me at the gym when we found out what was going on”.

“With pleasure, Honey” he said as he knelt down and removed her shoes and socks. I could smell them from where I sat. Her large, slender feet were beautiful but were always freshly cleaned when I was commanded to worship them. To my surprise, he held them in front of Ashley’s face. She looked at both of them, and then slowly opened her mouth. The sweat soaked socks were stuffed in her mouth and secured with a bandana.

“We kept an eye out on your apartment, when you didn’t return home after a few days we decided to investigate. It didn’t take much, just a few feather’s between Ashley’s chubby little toes and she squealed like the little piggy she is.” Mistress Lisa stood up and reached down between her legs and gave her pussy a little attention with one finger. Ashley’s eyes rolled back in her head as she tried to ride the wave of that feeling. After a few seconds, she removed the finger. “that and keeping her wet little pussy on the edge of cumming for the last few hours”

Master Stephen stood behind her, he took her hard nipples between his fingers and gave them a squeeze. She moaned and arched her back as far as her bonds would let her. He loosened his grip and sped up on his twisting. The sensation going from sensual to torturing tickles in the blink of an eye. She laughed into her sweaty gag, tasting Mistress Lisa’s perfect foot sweat with every giggle.

“We are going to give her a little reminder to what happens when you break the rules. After that she’ll let you know exactly what rules were broken.” He used his fingertips to tickle the sides of her huge breasts, red and extra sensitive from the tight bondage. Mistress Lisa knelt by her feet and started to drag a finger up and down her exposed buttery soft soles.

“Sadly, you’re a submissive. You will remain in that role, so we can’t allow you to help. For now, just sit back and enjoy.”
Sitting on the floor next to the chair that held Ashley's left foot was a small cup with a tooth brush balancing across the top of it. Mistress Lisa dipped the brush in the warm soapy water in the cup and swirled it around a little bit. She pulled it out and gave one little brush across the ball of her foot. Ashley's head swung up and she squeaked into her gag. "We had so much fun playing with these feet, but they're so dirty now. I think it's time to clean them." She smiled cruelly letting the anticipation build. "Now Stephen, when we played tic-tac-toe how does that work."
Stephen who had stopped teasing Ashley's big tits put his face close to Ashley's so she could hear him clearly as he answered his wife "well Sweetie, first we draw the board"
"Oh?" she said she began to scrub the brush across the bottom of her left sole. Following first two vertical lines and then two horizontal lines, drawing dozens of soapy playing spaces across the bottom of her chubby foot. "Like this?" She continued her work, Ashley going ballistic with each bristle caressing her sole. Stephen moved around to admire his wife's handywork. He picked up a paintbrush from the floor. "Now honey remind me, were you X's or O's"
"Oh I was X's" Stephen replied and used his brush on Ashley's nipples. He stroked little X's across her diamond hard nubs. Her laughter continued, she tried her best to get her pussy toward the vibrator as her tits were stimulated.
"Then I must have been O's then" She worked the brush in small circles on the pads of Ashley's pudgy toes. Stephen continued to torture her huge tits, but ocassionally he would drop the feather down and draw a few quick X's across her dripping wet pussy.
"We always end up in a tie." he laughed "I guess that's why we had to play so many games.
The continued to work her. They teased her and tormented her while she laughed hysterically. With each stroke of the brushes her giant tits jiggled. My cock hardened at the sight of her desperation.
"Now honey" Stephen said to Mistress Lisa "Why did we only play on her left foot?"
"Oh because I wanted to be able to taste those ticklish toes" She paused her tickling "so I needed to leave one foot clean"
"Well they're both clean now" Stephen said as he knelt down. They both took her toes in their mouth while they used their fingers to spider tickle her soles. Ashley didn't know whether to cry, cum or scream. She just laughed into the sweaty gag. After a few minutes they stopped.
"Are you ready to tell my little slave boy the rules that you and this piece of shit " She reached over and flicked Jeremy's balls. He yelped into his ball gag "broke with my pet over here." Ashley nodded her head, desperate to make the tickling stop.
They removed Mistress Lisa's sock from Ashley's mouth. She gasped, trying to catch her breath. Her mouth was dry. Mistress Lisa tapped her large beautiful bare foot impatiently. She nodded to Stephen who dug his fingers into the soft flesh, his fingers searching for her ribs. She thrashed her her bonds as best she could.
"We kept him here against his will" she screamed.
"What else?" Mistress Lisa said. Her tone the harshest it had been through this whole ordeal.
"We kept his bound at all times" Ashley cried
"And this one?" She nodded down at Jeremy on the floor.
"He shared him with people that were not approved by you" she stammered.
"What did he plan on doing next? This is where you better not lie to me."
"He wanted us to take off with him. To keep him for ourselves and not return him" She said, knowing she had noting to lose.
"And what did he play to do tonight if we hadn't shown up?"
For the first time Ashley clammed up. She shot her eyes down at Jeremy. She was terrified to answer this question.
"Look" Mistress Lisa said, bringing her face inches from Ashley's "If you do not answer me in the next 5 seconds, I will tickle your feet until you piss yourself. I will clean you up and tickle your pussy all night... every night for the next month. I will keep you on edge every single day until you lose your sanity. Do you understand me little girl? " She reached down and tweaked her nipple to drive home the point. Ashley started crying, tears running down her face.
"He told me he was gonna fuck him" She looked down.
Mistress Lisa stopped and looked gravely at Stephen, and then at me.
"I told you I didn't trust him," she said to her husband. She glared down at Jeremy. "Now we are going to make this one pay"

Final Chapter coming soon. Comments and messages appreciated

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back