• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celtics/Cavs Sunday night

Barbershopman

TMF Master
Wow!! Two days after getting blown out by 44, the Celtics beat the Cavs 111-108 in Cleveland. What makes this even more amazing is that at half time, the Celtics were down by 16, and down by 21 in the third quarter.

It looked as if this was going to be a repeat of Friday night, but give Brad Stevens and his staff credit. Celtics were going to go down 3-0 to the Cavs, but Stevens' half time talk consisted of chipping away at the lead one possession at a time, and that's exactly how they did it. Steals, rebounding, tough D, trading twos for threes and before you knew what happened, Celtics tied it up with about six minutes left in the fourth quarter. AND doing this without Isiah Thomas, perhaps their best player.

Great game. Congrats to the Celtics, they may make a series out of this after all.

Barbershopman

Last edited:
I'm not sure how much credit to give the Celtics here. Stevens gave the same "pep talk" in the previous games and it didn't amount to anything. Cleveland has had some really bad 4th quarters this year, and this seems to be one of them. Especially since the Cavs 3 best players were pretty absent from the 4th quarter, and LeBron was absent the whole game. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Celtics won, and would LOVE to see them somehow win the series. But to me, this seems like a fluke where the Cavs just had a bad day.

This series has gone from what looked like a likely four game sweep by the Cavs, to a. "The Cavs really must win Game Four at home to really avoid having a problem".

In one game, the pressure has shifted from the Celtics to the Cavs.

We'll see how motivated Cleveland is in Game Four, after blowing the huge lead in Game Three.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back