• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Man Walks Into a Bar - Part 1, The Abduction. FF/m Non-consensual

i64ever

TMF Regular
Jacob felt self-conscious sitting at the table. This wasn’t the kind of place he would normally visit, a working class bar in downtown Boston. He was certain half the guys in there were giving him evil glances because of the New York Knicks t-shirt he had on. He wouldn’t have worn it here except the girl he was meeting had asked him to. They had met on the internet a few weeks ago and bonded over their love of New York sports. The shirt was how she was going to recognize him.

Not that it was going to matter, he thought, drinking his beer and watching the game on the small television. Every now and then he looked at his watch even though deep down he already knew she had stood him up. It wasn’t surprising. He guessed most of these dating site hookups ended this way. Still, it was disappointing. They had seemed really click.

It was getting late, but Jacob was in no rush to leave. That was the great thing in being a free lance writer. It might not pay a ton, but it allowed him to make his own hours. He could sleep late tomorrow and get some extra work done in the afternoon. All that awaited him at home was the depression that came from a failed rendezvous. Here at least he could pretend nothing was wrong, that he was out having fun, watching sports and feeling the Celtic fans hate his guts.

It was then that Jacob felt a warm hand rest on his. He smiled, turning, expecting the see the girl from the website, to recognize her from her photo. Instead, his heart froze.

It was Evelyn.

“Surprised to see me baby?” she asked, smiling slyly, “I don’t know why. We haven’t hooked up in a few months, and I told you I’d be back.”

Jacob’s first instinct was to run for the door in a blind panic. The only reason he didn’t was because he knew Evelyn would be anticipating that reaction, would have a plan in place for it. To escape her, he’d have to do the unexpected, something out of the box.

“Oh don’t be like that,” Evelyn said, reacting to the terrified look on his face, “I’m not here to eat you! I just want to make love to you, like always. Now be a good boy and come along. The barkeeper Smitty has agreed to let us use his basement.”

He hesitated, looking around the room for some way out of this dilemma. He considered saying something to the bartender, but the look Smitty gave him...the large man knew exactly what was happening. He either enjoyed watching Evelyn do this to guys or was scared she’d do it to him.”

“Let’s go, Jacob,” Evelyn tossed a few bucks on the bar to cover his tab, “Do this the easy way and I won’t have to humiliate you in front of all these people.”

Jacob pulled his hand away from her like it was touching a snake. He didn’t doubt that she would have sex with him, something he would have killed to do with most other women. It wasn’t like she was unattractive. Oh, she wasn’t a super model. At 5’2” and close to 150 pounds, she was what most men would have called chubby. Jacob didn’t think that way. He saw her as having incredible curves, better than the boyish bodied females that were considered the height of fashion these days.

Besides, he had always been a sucker for girls with red hair. That was why he had slept with her the first time, the nightmare that followed his fault.

“Try to touch me again Evelyn, and I will punch you in the face, girl or not.” he said, standing up.

“Here?’ she said, the grin never leaving her face, “In a rough and tumble working class bar? These guys would beat the crap out of you and hand your battered and bruised body to the cops. Besides...I can take a punch...especially from a wimp like you.”

She was right, Jacob thought as he looked around. The guys in the bar were blue collar to the bone, family men, the type that regarded “Thou Shall Not Strike a Woman” as the eleventh commandment. He would end up with broken bones and in prison if he touched her.

Evelyn moved her hand to to his chest, running her fingers through the thin t-shirt he wore. The slid over his shoulder and caressed his neck, sending a thrill down his spine, his body reacting despite what his mind wanted. She was leaning in, about to kiss him, her full lips on his. He remembered that sensation, wasn’t sure he could resist it.

There he was, caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place. Out of options, Jacob decided to follow his first instinct. He turned and ran, slipping between tables and chairs in the crowded bar, making for the door...and got all of five feet before a shapely leg jutted out into the aisle, tripping him and sending him crashing hard to the floor.

“I got him mistress, I got him!” the female voice attached to that leg yelled in glee. Jacob looked up and saw a slender blonde wearing a pink dress, looking several years younger than he or Evelyn, probably barely old enough to drink.

“Very nice job Angela,” Evelyn said in the tone of voice one would use with a pet who just performed a new trick, “You will be rewarded for that!”

Jacob tried to get up, determined to get back on his legs and run even faster. But the new girl, Angela, put his foot on the small of his back and pushed him back down. She must have been fit, an athlete perhaps, because Jacob’s arms crumbled immediately, putting his face back on the floor.

He looked up about to scream at the woman, anything to get her to back off, but then he saw Angela’s eyes. They sparkled with excitement, the raw joy at having pleased Evelyn. Jacob realized the girl had been entranced, and no plea, threat or logic from him would stop her from helping ‘her mistress’.

“I guess we’ll do this the hard way,” Evelyn said, sitting firmly on the small of his back, her voice sounding anything but disappointed. She let her full weight come down on him, pinning him.

Jacob struggled desperately, trying to get out from under the curvy woman. She was heavy enough to make it a challenge and it wasn’t like he worked out or anything. Still, he got his hands underneath him and shoved against the floor, trying to do a push-up with 120 pounds on top of him. It made his arms ache, but he managed to get his chest a couple of inches off the ground. A few more and he could buck her off!

“No, no, no! that’s a bad boy!” Evelyn said in a mock severe voice, “Mama said stay on the ground!” She reached down and tickled his sides through his thin t-shirt, pinching the soft flesh just above his waist. Jacob’s arms turned to jelly as he instinctively pulled them close to his body to protect his vulnerable flesh and with a shriek collapsed back to the hard floor.

Tickling. Of course she planned on tickling him. Jacob knew he was truly screwed. Unwilling to give up, however, Jacob tried again. Again he pushed himself off the floor. Evelyn let him get maybe half an inch higher than last time before tickling him again, this time slipping both index fingers into his pits, giving a pit of a wiggle.

Jacob tried so hard this time, to keep his arms stiff, to keep pushing, even as the tickling shot up his shoulders. He giggled again, sounding even more falsetto then, holding the pose while his biceps burned. In seconds, they gave out again, his body collapsing back to the floor.

Jacob felt a wave of dread wash over him. He couldn’t get her off of him, not without his arms, not while using them left so many of his tickle spots opened and exposed! He just couldn’t…

“Mama will spank you if you don’t stop!” Evelyn said again, with even more steel than before. The crowd laughed at that, enjoying seeing a woman keeping a larger man pinned by just a few twitches of her fingertips. Jacob felt humiliated at being in such a degrading position.

“Get the hell off of me you fat bitch!” he snarled, losing his temper. Jacob heard Angela gasp like a priest or bishop at hearing sacrilege during Sunday services, but he didn’t care. He had to get away from her, had to get free!

“Now that was just rude,” Evelyn said mockingly, “I was just going to talk to you, but you’re just too grumpy by half! I know something that will cheer you up.” She reached down and started tickling his ribs with both hands.

Jacob had always been incredibly ticklish. It was his one great weakness, one he had tried very hard to hide from all the females in his life. He had never had a chance to keep it from Evelyn. He started laughing hysterically the moment her fingers started poking into his ribs.

Her fingers were talented, knowing just how to poke and prod the long, curved bones. Jacob had little flesh on his, allowing her to dig in to spots she knew would really make him howl. In seconds, she had him squealing like a stuck pig.

“HA AHAH AHAHAHA STAWWPPP AH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHH GRRRNN AH AHAAHAH AHAHAHOFFFFFFFF A AHA AHAH GEEEHEHHTTT AH AHAHAH OFFFFFF!!!”

Jacob tried to cover his sides with his arms, pressing them against his ribs to block her tickly fingers. Angela easily tickled around them, wiggling her fingers above or below his arms. If he managed to protect most of his worst areas, Evelyn would just slide down her hands to the sides of his stomach and pinch the soft flesh, driving him even more wild.

He kept trying to get away, trying to wiggle and squirm, to buck like a wild animal, but she rode him like a cowgirl in a rodeo. If he could have used his arms...but the tickling forced him to keep them in tight as shields. There was nothing he could do.

So Jacob laughed and laughed, kicking his legs behind him like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. The bar patrons ignored the disturbance. It wouldn’t be the first time the place had gotten a bit rowdy, and since it was not only ‘just tickling’ but a woman doing it to a man, it was obviously just in good fun. A few seemed to actually enjoy the spectical.

But that didn’t last long. Soon, the crowd grew restless as the disturbance became harder and harder to ignore, On the grumbling started. One couldn’t hear their friend, another missed an exciting play in the game. When one of Jacob’s wild kicks knocked over a chair which fell into a nearby table almost spilling a drink, the patience of the crowd was over.

“Knock it the hell off!” someone growled, “Take that crap outside!” barked another. A general rumbling could be heard.

“I’m so sorry,” Evelyn said, grinning ear to ear, still tickling Jacob, “But Jacob here was bad mouthing the Celtics last night. Said Thomas was overrated, that they were just lucky to make the playoffs and the Wizards would bounce them in a hurry!”

The rumbling changed tone. Bad mouthing the Celtics?! That was practically a crime in those parts!

“HA AHAHA AHA AH I I AHAHAHAH NAWWOOO AH AHAHAHA STAWWPPPP I I AHAHAHHAHANNNNRRGG A AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIHIIHHITTCHHH AHAHAH!!!”

Jacob tried to deny her charges, to tell everyone she was lying, but Evelyn simply started drilling her fingers between his fifth and sixth ribs, one of his worst spots. He couldn’t get out anything intelligible before waves of laughter took him over.

“So naturally,” Evelyn continued, as the tone of the grumbles around her changed, “I made him put his money where his mouth was, made him bet like a man! But when he lost, Jacob wouldn’t pay me! Said the Celtics had cheated, played dirty, and it didn’t count!”

A new outrage built in the bar and not from having their game disrupted by laughter. Betting against the home team was bad enough, but to welch! That was practically a mortal sin!

“AH AHAHHA NAWWOOOOOOO AH AHAH NOWAOOO AH AHA AHAH I AHAHAH I DHIHIDDNN’TT AHA AHAHAHAHH I H AHAHAH DiDDNN’T AH AHAHA AHAH!!! WOOHHOOMHAHAHAHANN AH AHAH WOOHHMAHAHANN STAAWPPPP!!!!”

Through raw willpower, Jacob managed to get out a few denials through his hysteria, but it didn’t matter. The crowd was sold. Had there been any doubt, the fact that Jacob wore the hated Knicks colors while Evelyn was dressed in good Celtics green would have clinched it.

They were willing to take a break from sports and conversation to see the accused pay for his actions.

Seeing the crowd was now on her side, Evelyn went back to torturing Jacob, hands roaming up and down his sides from waist to pits, poking, pinching and dancing over everything they touched. It made him scream. It made him howl.

The blue collar steel workers and machine operators now cheered Evelyn on. They mocked Jacobs cries, commented on how feeble the ‘New York boy’ was, on his girlish giggles and his pathetic cries for help, how a real man would never be in that predicament. They truly enjoyed the sight, but the few women in the audience enjoyed it the most.

“Get his pits honey!” The wife/girlfriend of a construction worker yelled.

“Make him say ‘Jeter sucks!’” another howled.

“Put a diaper on him before he pees his pants!” shouted Big Marge, pride of the steel mill.

Tickled in front of a crowd, helpless to do anything to stop it, Jacob felt his humiliation grow. He felt helpless and weak, unable to stop caterwauling like a lunatic in front of a hostile crowd.

“HA AHAHAHAHAHA STAWWPPPPP AHA AHAHAH HERRRRRRGRGRNN AH AHA AHAHAHAHAH PLEEHEHESSEEEE AH AHAHAHAH MAKKEEEE AH AHAHAHAH JERRRRRNN A AHAHAHAH STAWWWPPPPP!!!”

Evelyn played him like a musical instrument. She’d ease off on the torment for a second, move her fingers slower, over an area that wasn’t so sensitive, so his laughter descended into mere giggles instead of mad shrieking. That would let him almost catch his breath, feel a bit of a reprieve from the torture, a hope that it might end. Then she’d bare down, turn his giggles into a river of hysterical gibberish again.

Evelyn also played her audience. She knew how to keep his laughter spiking, how to ease her weight onto her knees so Jacob could thrash more, almost escape, before bringing it all down on top of him again. She kept them enthralled while she remained in total control of him, a position of pure bliss for the redhead. But she couldn’t do it forever. Not here, anyways.

It was time to take things to the next level.

After 15 minutes, both Jacob and the blue collar crowd had had enough. He was exhausted, on the verge of passing out, while they were losing interest. Most of the men were done with the diversion while a few...were leaving rapidly, being dragged out by their women after hot whispers in their ear and more than a few kisses and other things convinced them that they REALLY wanted the privacy of their own bedroom right now, or maybe just the privacy of their car.

Either way, she knew the fun had to take a bit of a breather, an intermission before the real fun began.

“Angela, take my place, but no more tickles...at least for now.” Evelyn said, sliding off of Jacob, and moving into the crowd to negotiate. Angela quickly sat back down.

She was even heavier than Evelyn, skinnier but taller. She pressed her thighs against his prone body, squeezing him with her legs. Jacob could feel the muscles, like gymnast or soccer player or something. He knew he had less a chance of escaping now than he had before. Even if she wasn’t stronger than Evelyn, Jacob’s body was completely exhausted from the ordeal he had just been put through. He was even more helpless than before! But at least she wasn’t tickling him.

“Lady...lady please...” Jacob gasped, trying to gulp down air, “Angela...I...this is torture for me! Please...please understand...it’s...it’s cruel...I...you need to let me go!”

“Cruel?” she said, as if the word was foreign and dirty, “Cruel? The mistress?! That’s impossible! She’s...she’s the greatest woman ever. She could never be cruel. Not for a second! And I’m sure she has a perfectly good reason for treating you like this! She told me so!”

Jacob heard the tone of Angela’s voice, the hero worship, the outright idolization. More than her words, it told him what Evelyn had done to the poor blonde. The same thing she was planning for him. He’d never get through to her now, it wouldn’t matter if he used logic or tried to pull on her heart strings. Still, he had to try. What else could he do?

In the distance, he could hear Evelyn talking, a few people laughing. He couldn’t make out the words, but could tell she was fast talking somebody, getting them to do what she wanted as usual, Evelyn’s specialty. And by the sound of the others, it seemed to be working. Jacob knew he had to do something fast.

“Angela!” he said again, a bit louder as his lungs filled, “You know what she’s going to do to me! She’ll brainwash me! Control me! Just like she’s done to you! But you can fight it! Then we can both get away from her!”

“Get away!” she shrieked in outrage, “How could I...why...I love her! Why would I want to get away? I love the mistress...more than breathing...more than life itself! Why would you say such awful things? She doesn’t control me. She...she just loves me back!

And he knew she was lost, lost in world of emotions and cravings, one that wouldn’t let her refuse Evelyn anything. There was no hope trying to persuade her.

“Of course I do sweetheart!” Evelyn said, standing behind Jacob where he couldn’t see, “Don’t listen to the bad jealous man. he’s going to get what’s coming to him, just not here. We’re going to take him down to the basement, so we don’t disturb these fine gentlemens’ sporting event.”

A roar went up from the crowd as well a a few more heckles, the kindest one mentioning something about the little pussy laughing his dick off.

“It’s time to take our friend here somewhere a bit more...private! And I got someone to help us move him.”

Out from the crowd stepped Big Marge. She was 6’6” and 300 pounds, worked at the steel mill and did the job of two regular men. Despite her gender, she was the toughest person in the place, and everyone knew it. Now, though, she was grinning ear to ear.

“If you would madam, please?” Evelyn asked in her most polite voice

Marge bent down and scooped Jacob off the ground. Despite all him struggling like a wild man, the large woman tossed him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Still he fought, kicking her in the ribs and thrashing like a wounded animal. He knew he had to get out of her grasp. His life depended on it!

“Awe, look at my baby boy!” Marge said in her gravelly voice. She wrapped one arm around his knees, pinning his legs together and against her body Justin. Then she reached around with her other arm and pushed down on the small of his back with one of her meaty hands, pressing him against her shoulder, almost looking like she was burping a small child. Now Jacob could barely move.
“Let’s go, baby boy!” she smirked, “I’m going to take you downstairs and put you down for a nap!” She started walking across the bar, towards the basement stairs.
There was nothing Jacob could do. Her arms were like steel vices, no chance of squirming or breaking free. He tried hitting her, but all he could do was rain punches down on her back, which was like boxing a brick wall. Facing behind her, he could see the crowd laughing and jeering at him, finding the sight of a full grown Knicks fan being treated like a newborn hilarious.
“Help me!” he yelled, the panic welling up inside him like an icy pit, “Help me please! This isn’t a joke! They’re…they’re going to hurt me! Rob me! Please! Call the police for god’s sake!”
There was a fear, a fear in his voice that couldn’t be ignored, his face a mask of terror. That reached the crowd when nothing else would. The laughter diminished, the smiles vanishing on some faces. Was this just a practical joke or were they about to witness a crime? Maybe things had gone too far. Maybe they should end things just in case..
“Oh stop scaring the people!” Evelyn said, walking next to Marge now, “They don’t know that this is just a game we play together all the time! So stop cheating and just finish the round!” With that, she pulled off one of his shoes, and raked her nails down the sole.
Call it bad luck, awful karma or a curse of the gods, but Jacob was wearing thin dress socks. He had had a meeting about doing some freelance art work and when he had gotten out of his suit to dress for the date, he had forgotten to change his socks. Now Evelyn’s sharp nails were gliding over the slick material, felt no different then tickling a woman wearing nylons and it had the same effect.
“HAAHA AHAHAHAHA NAWOOOO A AHAHAHAHAHA DOOONNTTTTT AH AHAHAH DOAHAHHANNNNTTT AHA AHAHAH TUUHUHCCHHHH AH AHAHAH MEHEHEHEH THERREHEHEHEHEH AHAH AHAA AHHAHAAHAAHH!

Jacob broke immediately, bellowing at the top of his lungs. His feet were just too ticklish for him to even have a chance at resisting. And he couldn’t move them even an inch! Big Marge with her freaky strength might as well have been a piece of bondage equipment!

“That’s it,” Evelyn said in a low voice, inaudible to the crowd over Jacob’s clamor, “Let all the people know we’re just friends here having fun, playing a silly game.”

“HA AHAHAH NAWOOOO AH AHAHAH NAWTTTT AHAHAHAHANNRGRGRGRG AH AHAHAH NAWTTT A H AHAHAH GAAHAHAHMMMEMEEE AH AHAHAH NAWWTTT AHAH FRIEEHIHHIINNDDSSS AHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

“Of course we are,” Evelyn said, “That’s why your laughing! Because that’s what friends do when they are having a good time. So laugh for me, giggle boy, show all these people that this is just one big party! And your the guest of honor! Tickle, tickle, party boy!”

Jacob knew she was right. To get out of this mess, he had to show the bar patrons how scared he was or how angry, anything but hysterical laughter. Even cold logic might convince some of them. All he had to do was control himself, block out the sensation shooting from his foot up his leg! That was all.

But Evelyn slid her index finger under his big toe, scratching at the pad through the ultra thin sock. And he didn’t have a chance.

“HEEHEHHEHEHHLLLLPP AH AHAHAHHEHEHEHEHLLPPP AHAHAH MEHEHEHEH AH AHEHEHE!!!” Jacob tried again, “HA A AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEHEHEHEHEHSSEEE AH AHAAHAHAH DUUHUHUHUHUU AHAHAHAH SOHOHOMMETTHHINGGGG!!!”

And the mood in the place changed instantly. People who had been on the edge of their seats sat back, expressions of concern morphed back to amusement or annoyance. It was like seeing a man being stabbed but just before screaming bloody murder realizing it was a production of Shakespeare in the Park. You actually felt embarrassed for being fooled.

Tossed over Big Marge’s shoulder, Jacob could see the crowd’s reaction, knew he was on his own. Even as he writhed in the amazon’s grasp, as his fists pounded on her muscular back (something she barely felt), his mind raced, trying to find the magic words that would communicate his true plight.

“SHEEHEHEHEHEHSSS AH AHAHA SHEEHEHESSS AHA AHAH GOINGGG AH AHAHH TOOOOHUHUHUU AH AHAH KILLLLL AHAHAH MEHEHEHEHEHE!!! H AHAH AHAHAHAH HEEHEHEHEHHLLPPP AHA AHAHAHA MHEHEEHEHEHEHEH!!!!”

That ended up being exactly the wrong thing to say. The juxtaposition of those awful words with his utter hysteria was just too much, totally unbelievable. They turned away, some enjoying the ‘show’, while others just blocked it out, waiting for the end to the ‘silliness’.

So Marge carried Jacob down the steps, with him screaming his head off every step of the way, but no one cared. Maybe if the danger had been more obvious, a woman forced into a secluded area by two men, someone may have done something anyways. But a man, ‘kidnapped’ by two women? Ridiculous! What could possibly happen to him most men wouldn’t dream of?

Evelyn tickled his big toe the entire way, keeping him howling his head off, unable to say a coherent word. She took off his other shoe as well, but didn’t need to start on that foot. One finger was all it took to render Jacob a blathering imbecile.

Marge carried Jacob into the basement room, laying him down on a bed put down there for when someone needed to ‘sleep one off’. The large woman turned to leave, thought better of it, and grabbed both of Jacob’s ankles in the crook of one arm. She pulled both socks off his feet with one yank from her meaty hand, exposing his bare soles to the air.

“Consider these my payment...or part of it at least!’ She laughed, in her gravely, husky voice.

“Wonderful,” Evelyn said, winking, “I’ll let you know when the second part is ready!”

Still laughing her head off, Big Marge walked out, clenching the socks in one hand like a child would a favorite toy or stuffed animal.

For a second, Jacob considered getting off the bed charging for the opened doorway, but his muscles felt like jello. The tickling had exhausted him, leaving him a sweaty, gasping mess. He had to catch his breath, had to calm his racing heart before doing anything. And by then it was too late.

Evelyn and Angela entered, the blonde closing and locking the door behind her.

“Now the real fun begins,” Evelyn said, all traces of humor gone from her face, “And no, I’m not going to kill you. We both know this will be so much worse.”

Very eagerly anticipating the next part! Well done. What a delicious setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read this and though "who wrote this excellent piece?" and scrolled up and of course, it was i64ever, still my favourite writer on this site. Thanks for starting a new one, I'm keen to see how it develops!

Perhaps this is the one that finally gets the mods to give you a well deserved archive of your own.

Still looking forward to the next part, i64ever's stories are always amazing

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back