• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend not ticklish!!

Jhitman112

TMF Poster
Hey everyone, I am sure similar threads like this have been brought up, but I wanted to get everyone's opinion on the matter so here it goes! A couple months ago my girlfriend and I stumbled on the topic of fetishes, I took everyone's advice and I told her about my foot fetish, which was huge for me as I've never really have talked about it with anyone. I've come across another issue though. I found out that she isn't ticklish. I guess she was tickled so much as a kid that she "learned" not to be?? Maybe it's something you grow out of or turn off??!! Not sure but ya. I haven't told her about my tickling fetish yet. With that being said I'm not sure what I should do. Obviously tickling plays a role (I guess is the word) in my life and the fact that my gf isn't ticklish well maybe could be problematic?? I obviously care about this girl but tickling is definitely a sexual thing for me. Anyone come across the same or similar issue and if so what did you do? Thanks in advance

Been there, done that! It's not fun and the "erect-o-meter" sure takes a dive, but I think it depend on just how solid your relationship is whether or not you can get past it. My last relationship with a woman that wasn't ticklish lasted over 7 years, and that had nothing to do with us splitting up.

As always, my advice in these situations is to move on to another girl. :thumbsup:

There was a time in my life when I would have dismissed maniactickler's advice as heartless. It's not. He's spot-on. It's better for both of you if you move on. Find someone ticklish who loves you enough to indulge you regularly. Maybe she'll even learn to enjoy it.

There was a time in my life when I would have dismissed maniactickler's advice as heartless. It's not. He's spot-on. It's better for both of you if you move on. Find someone ticklish who loves you enough to indulge you regularly. Maybe she'll even learn to enjoy it.

Yup, been there too. Have to go with maniactickler's advice on this.

Try tickling her after she climaxes ! ! !! Most people are hyper ticklish after they climax ! Isn't that right girls ?

get a new girl friend that is off the wall ticklish and you will be happy for life.

I find if you can surprise a "non-ticklish" person at the right time in the right way you will get a reaction

It may sound like strange advice, tell her about your fetish. Be open with her before you get in to deep, let her know that tickling is a sexual thing for you. This way when you start tickling her she ill begin to associate it with more...intimate aspects of your relationship. You may find her reaction to sensual tickling wildly different to something she may currently perceive as insignificant.
Good luck!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back