• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Explosion at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England

MoJoe2014

TMF Regular
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ter-arena-explosion-evacuated-ariana-13075807

Let's send some prayers to Manchester, England. There was an explosion at the Manchester Arena, following an Ariana Grande concert. Unfortunately 19 people were killed. My condolences to the families of these 19 people. Also 50 others were injured. Lets hope they all have a quick recovery. My thoughts go out to this horrible incident in Manchester, England.

Last edited:
A ghastly terrorist incident, worse because the targets were children/teenagers who are Ms. Grande's principal audience. :sowrong:

Note: May need to be moved to the Politics & Religion Forum.

Goes to show what inhuman cowards these fuckers are. They'd never have the guts to attack a police station for example, oh nooooo. It always has to be a place full of innocent civilians. In this case, a concert arena full of children...oh boy. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. :sadcry:

Goes to show what inhuman cowards these fuckers are. They'd never have the guts to attack a police station for example, oh nooooo. It always has to be a place full of innocent civilians. In this case, a concert arena full of children...oh boy. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. :sadcry:

It isn't as if those people have not attacked police stations in the past -- just that this time it was the turn of ordinary citizens. Labeling terrorists as cowards is a very convenient trick to avoid talking about real issues. For the terrorist, the people at the concert were not innocent, they were committing an act forbidden by his one true God. Real discussion could begin from there.

It isn't as if those people have not attacked police stations in the past -- just that this time it was the turn of ordinary citizens. Labeling terrorists as cowards is a very convenient trick to avoid talking about real issues. For the terrorist, the people at the concert were not innocent, they were committing an act forbidden by his one true God. Real discussion could begin from there.

If this was an Islamist suicide bomber, then real discussion should be on how simple-minded teenagers and young adults are brainwashed by extremist preachers, when last time I checked, and I've asked several Muslim people I know personally, the Quran doesn't endorse violence and murder.

If this was an Islamist suicide bomber, then real discussion should be on how simple-minded teenagers and young adults are brainwashed by extremist preachers, when last time I checked, and I've asked several Muslim people I know personally, the Quran doesn't endorse violence and murder.

The Islamic State has already claimed responsibility for this attack.
It's not really a matter of if anymore.
I don't think it's an insult to peaceful Muslims (who are the vast majority, as is the case with all Abrahamic faiths) to simply acknowledge a fact.

The Islamic State has already claimed responsibility for this attack.
It's not really a matter of if anymore.
I don't think it's an insult to peaceful Muslims (who are the vast majority, as is the case with all Abrahamic faiths) to simply acknowledge a fact.

Yeah now they've 'proudly' claimed responsibility. Then again, they'd probably celebrate just about any act of terrorism today.

Yeah now they've 'proudly' claimed responsibility. Then again, they'd probably celebrate just about any act of terrorism today.

Of course, they would, even when they weren't behind it; but that in itself is promoting terrorism.

I'm no stranger to that arena, been there plenty of times. So scary and so sad, best wishes go out to everyone effected by this sick tragedy.

I felt devastated and sick when I learned of this tragedy.

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, and their families.

Last edited:
When you have these radical suicide bombers you have to expect these terrible incidents will continue happening.

Let us hope that none of our British forum members were killed or injured.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back