• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal ad conclusion fm/mm feet, worship, domination all that good stuff

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
As Mistress Lisa had Stephen secure Jeremy in a new position, I thought back to my 2 weeks with the bound couple. Being with them was so very different than with Stephen and Mistress Lisa.

With Mistress Lisa and Stephen, I was free to come and go as I pleased. My limits were pushed but never ignored. During my original correspondence with Stephen, we discussed the use of safewords. While I never used mine with Mistress Lisa or Stephen, I knew it was always an option.

I attempted to use the save word the first night with Jeremy and Ashley. I was just slapped across and told that as long as I was his property, there would be no safe wording.

As far as being able to come and go as I pleased, that was never allowed. If servicing the couple did not require my hands, I was bound at all times. When I tried to explain that I had a job, Jeremy had Ashley stroke my cock to orgasm followed by a brutal torture of my over sensitive cock head until I agreed to quit my job. The phone was held up to my head and as Jeremy held a tight grip on my testicles, squeezing suddenly and harshly at any time he thought I might not go through with it. He told me I wouldn’t need a job, that my only job was to be his bitch. The tickling sessions were brutal, hours on end. I was taken to the point of hyperventilating. The spanking session was so brutal the second night that my ass was black and blue for the remainder of the week. Jeremy took pleasure in poking my bruises.

Now the man I had learn to fear was tied in the same position I had been a day earlier in the barber shop. His wrists were secured to his ankles, his face pushed into the carpet. His ass in the air, his balls dangling helplessly between his legs. It was a position of pure vulnerability.

“Well Jackass” said Mistress Lisa “Do you remember the contract you signed, the rules that you agreed to and the insurances that you made?” She walked up to her husband. She angrily undid his thick leather belt and pulled it from his belt loops in one smooth motion. She doubled it over. She brought it down harshly across Jeremy’s backside. He grunted into his ballgag. “It clearly outlined what constituted abuse. We do not abuse our submissives!” the anger in her voice was constant as she brought the belt across his ass again. “Now you’re going to learn the difference between punishment and abuse” She nodded to Stephen who leaned forward and worked his fingers into Jeremy’s ribs. He twitched and moved forward a little, trying his best to awkwardly crawl away from Stephen’s fingers. Unhappy with this turn of events, Stephen produced a roll of paracord and tied his balls to my chair. He waited for her to bring the belt down again before digging his fingers into Jeremy’s pelvis. He lurched forward and screeched as his balls were tugged.

“I’d scoot backwards if I were you” Stephen said as he continued to work right at his pocketline. He did his best to scoot backwards only to be rewarded with another whack from the belt. Again he grunted into the ballgag followed by a barrage of giggles as Stephen exploited the spot. Stephen and Mistress Lisa switched places. For a moment nothing happened. She just stood infront of Jeremy until he looked up. She twirled the shaving brush in her fingers.

“Recognize your old friend?” she said and smiled as Jeremy’s eyes went wide. “How about we dust off those old family jewels.” Before he could mumble his protest into his gag, the belt came down on the sole of his right foot. He groaned in pain unprepared for the strike on his foot. As he braced himself for the tickling, the belt came down on his left foot. Tears began to slowly drip from his eyes. Mistress Lisa brought the stiff brush up to his balls. He screamed into the gag. She spun it slowly and methodically. Every few seconds the belt would strike a sole. His balls were nowhere near as ticklish as mine, but it was clear that he was in distress.

“Honey, have you figured out which one is more ticklish?” Stephen said between strikes across his exposed feet. She spent the next few minutes working just his left testicle, a few minutes later she switched to the right.

“If I had to pick I’d say the left, but it works best when done together” She let the brush encircle both his balls before working it back and forth as fast as she could. True to her word, Jeremy’s laughter climbed an entire octave. It was only broken up by the yelps as his feet were whipped.

When they tired of this game, she laid on her back under his exposed belly. She poked her tongue in his belly button, letting it swirl around his little innie belly button. He tried to suck in his slight ponch to avoid it, but her little snake of a tongue followed it relentlessly. He laughed hysterically for a few seconds, before stopping dead silent. His body lurched forward and again he screamed as his balls were tugged on. He turned back as best he could to look where the feeling came from. Master Stephen stood behind him holding a feather. He ran it down the crack of his ass again. Jeremy pleaded with his eyes and shook his head no. Mistress Lisa reached up and used her fingers to lightly tickle his balls with her perfectly manicured nails. He howled and begged into his gag. The couple ignored him.

“I hear you wanted to fuck my slave” Stephen said as he worked the feather toward his puckered asshole. “I hope you don’t mind if my little feather fucks you”. With one hand he spread his cheeks apart just enough to let the feather’s tip land home. He shook violently as he was humiliated by the feather, the whole time Mistress Lisa relentlessly tickled his balls.

This went on for almost a half an hour as they broke Jeremy. “Are you ready to apologize? “asked Mistress Lisa. He emphatically nodded his head yes as he sobbed into his gag. “Well unfortunately we have only taught you about punishment.” She nodded to Stephen who left the room for a moment and returned with two cattle prods. “We still have to teach you about Abuse.” She took a cattle prod from Stephen. She held the tip infront of Jeremy’s eyes which could not have been opened any wider. “This is a cattle prod.” She turned it on and pulled its trigger once, letting him here the “ZAP” as it touched the floor infront of his face. He jumped again and grunted as the rope tugged his balls.

“Now so you can appreciate what’s coming, we are going to let you feel it here first” Stephen touched the prod to the sole of his left foot. He activated it, sending the electricity into his sole. He jumped and thrashed, pounding his head off the floor as the pain subsided.

“Now You’ve had him for 2 weeks. According to your little pet over there, you have been abusing him since day 1. So 14 days of abuse, 14 shocks.” Mistress Lisa calmly explained as she walked over to Ashley. She grabbed her hair and brought her over to her crying fiancé. “You’re going to spread his cheeks apart” She looked up at Mistress Lisa who grabbed her face with one hand and looked into her eyes. Without saying a word, she dropped to her knees and spread Jeremy’s cheeks apart, exposing his asshole. Jeremy shook violently as he felt the tips of Stephen’s cattle prod make contact with his exposed asshole. At the same time, Mistress Lisa let her prod come to rest on his dangling balls. He wailed into his gag as the fear built up inside of him. “On 3” She said to Stephen.

“1” Said Stephen, poking forward a little for emphasis

“2” said Mistress Lisa

“3” They said in unison. Jeremy balled into his gag. Let nothing happened. Jeremy reached down into his boot and took out a long knife. He slid it between Jeremy’s cheek and the leather strap of the ball gag and cut it away. Jeremy blurted out every apology he could think of. Snot dripped from his nose as he begged forgiveness. It was a truly pathetic display.

“Now that’s Abuse.” Smiled Mistress Lisa as they looked down on him. She turned her attention to Ashley. “Still want to marry this worm?”

“No Mistress” she said looking down at the floor.

“Do you still want to be a domme?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“You will spend the next few months under my tutelage. We are by no means done punishing you for this issue and I you will be broken of any habits that came from him.” She said something else to her that I didn’t quite hear. Ashley left and returned a few seconds later with my underwear. Mistress Lisa removed her panties and tossed them on the floor near his dick. Ashley took my underwear and placed them on the floor next to the red panties. Without saying a word she began to jerk Jeremy off. There was nothing sensuous about it. She was on a mission. It took less than 2 minutes to bring him to orgasm all over the undergarments.

“Now Jeremy, just in case the information you gave us when you signed our little contract isn’t enough insurance to keep you from going to the police about tonight, your DNA evidence might make for an easy conviction for crimes against my wife and slave boy here.” She said

Mistress Lisa opened her purse and removed a small metallic object and a pre moistened towelette. She handed the towelette to Ashley who cleaned off his cock. Mistress Lisa placed the small metallic hood over his cockhead. She took out her phone and made a few swipes and clicks. The hood beeped.

“This is your continued punishment. It is not a chastity device by any means. In fact, you’ll find it allows you to get excited whenever you want. In fact it encourages it.” The device whirred to life, vibrating on his cock head for a few seconds before stopping. “It’s going to do that at random intervals for the next few days” She smiled cruelly. “Should you happen to orgasm in the next week, it will know. It will vibrate at full speed for a half hour post orgasm” She looked at Ashley. “Ashley, I’m going to give you a chance to apologize to our slave boy. Would you like to service his cock?”

Ashley nodded. “May I make a suggestion Mistress”

“You may” Mistress Lisa responded inquisitively

“Make Jeremy lick his feet. He is obsessed with the Slaveboy’s feet, but he would only fuck and tickle them. He said only bitches licked feet”

“Excellent idea, Ashley. You might make a decent domme yet” Stephen chimed in. Jeremy was untied only to have his hands bound behind his back. He was led to my right foot where he didn’t have to be told what to do. He worked his tongue up and down my bare soles, careful not to tickle. Ashley laid with her back on the floor. She wrapped her buttery pudgy soles around my cock and began to pump. It felt amazing as I gyrated my hips fucking her soles as best I could. Mistress Lisa came leaned in from behind the chair and whispered in my ear as she absentmindedly tweaked my nipples “It’s ok baby. You can cum” She kissed my neck softly and I exploded all over Ashley’s feet. Almost simultaneously, Jeremy’s cock hood kicked on and he screamed as the heavy vibrations tortured his overly sensitive tip.

Hours later, Ashley loaded the last of her things into Stephen’s truck. We headed back to Stephen and Mistress Lisa’s house. Ashley was confined to her room to await further instructions. I was tied spread eagle to a bed in another room.

“We want to explain to you what’s going on” Mistress Lisa said as she laid beside me and stroked my hair. “When we ask you these questions, we may push you a little if we think you’re not being honest with us, but I want you to be honest with us.”

“Slaveboy. Do you enjoy worshipping my feet?” She asked, spinning so I could see her beautiful soles.

“Very much so, Mistress”

“Slaveboy, do you find my feet sexy” asked Stephen as he placed my feet up near my face. I looked at his soles. I didn’t find them sexy at all. They were soft and well kept, but masculine and strong. I didn’t want to disappoint though.

“Of Course, Sir” I lied. Mistress Lisa reached down and gave my belly a tickle. I giggled and squirmed against my bonds.

“I think you’re lying” Stephen said and he wiggled his toes. Mistress Circled my bellybutton. “Do you you think my feet are sexy?”

“No, Sir” I said, afraid of his response. Mistress stopped tickling.

“Do you enjoy worshipping my feet? “ he asked. I was confused. I had just answered this question.

“It’s not the same question, Slaveboy. I want you to really think about it” Mistress said gently.

“I, uh… “ I stammered and thought about it. I wasn’t attracted to his feet, but I did enjoy worshipping them. It was exciting being forced to submit. “I do, Sir”

“That’s because you’re a submissive, I knew it from the moment I first ordered you to be my foot bitch”

The two of them went on to explain that they were part of an organization that introduced people into the bdsm lifestyle. They were a very selective group and a person had to meet very specific qualifications to be a part of it. Submissives were courted through online ads and after a careful profiles were developed for each submissive. After a few sessions under their sponsor’s supervision they were invited to be a part of the program permanently if they wished. The most important rules were that a person be submitting under their own free will for any session and that all limits established in their profiles be respected. Dominants were carefully screened for abusive tendencies.

“Somehow, that asshole Jeremy snuck through.” She looked at Stephen with a hint of anger. “against my better judgement, but Stephen insisted he was fine. He will be punished for his poor decision.” He blushed and looked down. She continued, “Normally a submissive would be matched with a dominant that best fit their profile, but given the circumstances and our fondness of you, We would like you to stay on as our personal submissive.”

“The choice is yours, Slaveboy. One rule remains the same though, you always have the option to leave at any time. The only thing you HAVE to do is sign a nondisclosure agreement.” Stephen said gently

“You have to know that this is a safe space. Should you choose to stay, you will be humiliated and used as we see fit. Your limits will be pushed, but never broken. You will never be mistreated, everything remains your choice.” Mistress Lisa wiggled her soles gently in my face, inches from my lips. Stephen moved into position with his feet beside hers. “You may ask to leave now, or you may begin your first act as our permanent slaveboy by worshipping our feet”. I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on each of the 4 soles in front of me.

Epilogue:

I had been in the service of Mistress Lisa and Stephen for over a year now.

For the first week, I only saw Mistress Lisa. I knew Master Stephen was in the house, the sounds of his laughter echoed through the halls of their mansion for hours each night.

It was clear that while he was a dominant, there was one person he was truly submissive to.

Ashley was a constant presence in the house. Occasionally she would help dominate me, but only with Mistress Lisa’s strict supervision. She was often punished and tormented as the couple saw fit, yet she like me, had the option to leave at any time.

Apparently their organization and business was a lucrative one. Ashley and I lived in their beautiful mansion rent free. Anything we asked for was provided to us. I was free to seek out employment but Mistress Lisa encouraged me to pursue my passion for photography. She provided me with a fine camera and allowed me to travel often. Ashley chose to devote herself fulltime to learning the craft of a dominatrix.

I entered the mansion from my designated entrance and stripped my clothes and hung them on the designated hook inside the door. I took my collar from the shelf above the hooks and placed it around my neck. I walked to the spa and turned on the steam room and prepared the massage table. Master Stephen would take a steam while I provided Mistress Lisa with her afternoon massage. It was tickle torture Tuesday and I knew they liked to be totally relaxed before they worked me over.

It was going to be a long night.

I hope you guys enjoyed this series as much as I enjoyed writing it. This wasn’t quite where I thought the story would go, but as it progressed I am pleased with how it turned out. I would love to get some feedback on the series either here or via personal message.

Epic ending to an epic story. Great characters, and impressive originality, especially Jeremy's fate. stephen is a first rate tickler. Would love to read more about him.

wow, what a great story. I wish you write a story where a guy is merciless tickled and forced to sniff stinky, smelly nylon claded soles.

wow, what a great story. I wish you write a story where a guy is merciless tickled and forced to sniff stinky, smelly nylon claded soles.

Thank you for your kind words. Sorry to say I'm a bare foot guy all the way. Nylons are only good as a bondage implement;-)

Absolutely amazing series!! Can't wait to read what you come up with next :)

hello, no problem it iis always a fantasy from me to be forced to sniff stinky, smelly bare soles. ;-)

dont know how i missed this series--well done!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back