Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

The Rookie Can't Take It (1080p)
Alien Encounter Full Movie 320X240 wmv
Cherry's Step-Mother Makes Her Sorry! (HD version)
Clips4Sale Banner
Vanessa Rain Foot Tickle Tormented By Vika (SD 720p WMV)
Ashlyn is so ticklish!
Tickling Frenzy Collection

What's New?

7/6/2020

Visit the TMF Welcome forum for rules, profiles, and a place to say hello to all of us!

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My experiences being tickled have almost always been without any bondage or formal restraints, and that's my favorite kind of scenario -- yes, I try like hell to get away, and it's a chaotic scene, but if the tickler succeeds in besting me (and she often does) just through a combination of her persistence, her ingenuity, and the severity of my ticklishness, that's more fun -- and, ultimately, more humbling, I think, than if someone drives you to fits of begging when you're already tied up and helpless. In a sense, the unbound experience renders me at least as submissive, in a sense, as the alternative, and with my desperate efforts to evade and escape it's got a real edge of non-consensuality.

Plus, it's usually playful, and often funny, and frequently different in how it plays out than all the other times I've been tickled silly. I highly recommend it.

Another great post from you! I always enjoy reading your perspective. It's so refreshing to see someone write about tickling in a realistic way.

Tying up is still great, but with leaving room to squirm about. But the also like the idea if a ridicilously ticklish lee to be rendered unable to close her armpits. But there are trick to render a non-tied-up lee unable to make the tickling stop even after closing armpits.

Either way, one should know a lee's limits and without bondage one can get make the tickling an intense experience the same. Still, even if you were tied down and at my mercy, I would respect limit. But oh god, it would be intense indeed.

I've (almost) never been tied up, though I've been rendered helpless via tickling countless times. And I think there's something about the untied scenario I prefer -- the fact that I could get away (and occasionally I do, though it's hard to elude a truly persistent tickler) but she manages to defeat me through the sheer power of my own ticklishness.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jujimbo View Post
    But there are trick to render a non-tied-up lee unable to make the tickling stop even after closing armpits.
    I love it when the lee closes her armpits with my fingers already there tickling them and she can't do anything about it This renders them totally helpless and powerless.
    Laughter is the best medicine.

All our video previews and descriptions -> Click Here

Tickletherapy.info - tickling clips
    pure tickle therapy for desperately ticklish clients

Does trapping the lee's ankles under one arm like a headlock count?

Yeah, I guess I was classifying temporary immobilization under a separate category from being tied up. I've had my feet immobilized, or my arm pinned over my head, or someone sitting on me with unfettered access to my sides and stomach, and that sense of helplessness does create a giddy madness that's nearly intolerable. But it's a condition that lasts only as long as the person is pinning or holding or sitting on you, which is a little different I think from being tied up and just unconditionally at a tickler's mercy (which, like I said, is not a big part of my experience, but it seems like it would drive me insane).

Indeed, a great first post. First, I would disagree that most people here are into nonconsensual, at least publicly, and I've been on here since 2002. As for the bondage and submission aspects, it can be a very delicate balance. Some lers and lees are big on "the scene" and need certain aspects to be in place. For instance, I prefer tickling women on couches, with her clothed and barefoot, likely because many of my earliest encounters involved this. I don't require bondage to "get off," but prefer it with upper-body. However, I like watching F-F tickling bondage videos with the lee naked, for the more chaotic aspects, i.e., the "scene." However, sometimes I prefer more spontaneity, or surprise tickles, like feet grabbing on a couch, or "sleepy" tickles. Also, "submissive" is relative. The lee can "submit" willingly if she gets turned on by submitting and wants to be "dominated" through tickling, wants the feeling of sensations that drive her crazy. I think most lers get off on the lee's reactions, so in that sense, the lee has much more power than one might think.

Blog Entries
    I) As one of the old posts said, there are many kinds of exciting lees. And that's plenty for me.
    II) Restraint makes tickling more fun, but it's not a necessity. Though if the lee has a kicking reflex or something, it's best to have them tied so you don't get hurt either.
    III) Depends what their limit is, but it's definitely possible to cause harm eventually. I've seen a few people say that seeing a distressed lee turns them on, but it's certainly not a turn-on for me. I want for both of us to enjoy the experience.
    IV) I have a few realistic fantasies, but my favorite one is the idea of breaking a "tough guy" kind of person. They'll do something like insist they're not ticklish or try really hard not to laugh, but fail to hold it in. By "breaking", I don't mean pushing them past the breaking point, just getting a satisfying reaction out of them.

~Cinder

Quote Originally Posted by TicklishGigglee View Post
    So, after having been active in the forum for a fairly long time now (I'm guessing it's almost 3 years), this is going to be the first thread that I am starting.

So far during my interactions with most ticklers, I have noticed the following:

i) They want the ticklee to be submissive
    ii) They want to tie her up as immobile as possible
    iii) They want to tickle her for hours together
    iv) Their fantasies are mostly non-consensual.
    I think it's worth mentioning that every community has a Vocal, Extreme Minority - you see it in politics, religion, identity-groups, and here. Your premise lines up with the contents of the Stories and Discussion boards, but is probably misrepresentative of the overall population.

I've been to play parties, public dungeons, talked with plenty of ticklers and ticklees personally, and have been involved in the scene since about 2000. To give you a different point of view, my experience shows a predictable bell curve with the narrow ends being deeply sadistic or entirely playful and the thick center being shorter scenes with playful, bratty, consensual-but-intense, positive-vibe ticklees with both submissive and dominant streaks.

(Also, "confident" is not the opposite of "submissive" - there are plenty of confident submissives and insecure dominant in the community).

Blog Entries
    "most ticklers"

what do you mean?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12